Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» This Blade of Mine Glows With an Awesome Power [Fuuen, Yugiri]
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Rawk

» Drinks After Work [Murasaki/Alastor]
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:31 pm by Rawk

» the castle of sand and moonlight [Hanako/Magnolia]
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Shizuo

» Wandering [Micaiah]
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm by Absentee

» Absentee's Templates
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by Absentee

» Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Geeky Raven

» Not My Vice (Hanako/Elyss)
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by Ame no ko

» Unseen Wounds [Closed]
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 am by MorpheusDavol

» Earth: Territory Claims [V2]
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:40 am by Gamma

» SE's FC's V2
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:34 am by Gamma

Top posters
THEFROST
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 I_voting_barError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 I_voting_barError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2816 registered users
The newest registered user is PaleDeathL

Our users have posted a total of 140516 messages in 20916 subjects

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]   Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 pm

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT

"Denial of the self is not inherently a poor decision, particularly those aspects of ourselves which prove vicious. My understanding of the nature of Hollows is that they are not generally things which ought to be cultivated."

That was hardly the advice of a master, of course. Erchanhardt was not speaking to her from the perspective of one who understood Shinigami in a particularly deep manner. He simply wanted to give him his own philosophical perspective on the matter.

"Better to acknowledge one's own weakness and plan around it, than to simply deny it is a weakness outright."

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN

Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]   Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:06 pm

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

"I would be inclined to agree with you, however, I am not a typical vizard. I am the cause for my spirit's pain. I already condemned her once, I don't particularly want to persist with this path."

She sighed. It wasn't that she wanted to master her zanpakuto and cover a weakness, she knew that she'd probably never actually achieve that kind of relationship people got with their zanpakuto to use their bankai. If anything though Yugiri didn't want that part inside herself to be in pain after what she had done.

"It's not about a weakness I guess is what I'm trying to say Erchanhardt. It's regret."

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]   Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 12:29 am

ERCHANHARDT

"Ah. Well, regret is certainly understandable. It is a bit different a path if your own actions are the cause for your spirit's pain."

Rubbing his chin thoughtfully, Erchanhardt considered things from this perspective. He didn't entirely understand the whole situation, of course, but he nevertheless grasped the idea of coming to terms with oneself. He supposed it was not too terribly different, at least speaking in the sense of one's mentality.

"To move beyond your regrets is naturally commendable. If I may assist you, I naturally will."

Back to top Go down
Gamma
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]   Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 12:39 am

Yugiri

Giving a firm nod. She bit her lip. What was she going to do and who was she going to see? Famous Vizards who were neutral were gone. The Gotei had absorbed most of the population. What a pain. Going there was a headache.

"Thank you Erchanhardt. I know you would but I do not know how you would provide me assistance when I cannot provide myself it. No offence, of course. I am a bit at loss for direction. I don't want to go home with this, I would rather go home after I have done this. I just don't know how to go about it."

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]   Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 1:25 am

ERCHANHARDT

"Ah, no offense is taken. I do not know of any vizards who might be able to assist you, I am afraid. Still, I would be perfectly glad to assist you in finding someone with the mastery you seek."

Naturally, that was ultimately all that Erchanhardt could offer to her. He rather wished he could offer to her. He rather wished he could simply help her to discover this knowledge with his own two hands; but, alas, such a thing was not possible. Even so, could he not at least do something for her? Or ought he simply seek to better himself in the mean time? Perhaps that was a better choice...

Back to top Go down
Gamma
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]   Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 1:36 am

Yugiri

"Yes. There used to be a couple of men called Zin and Hakai. They're gone though, maybe they had some notes leftover or something. Journals and diaries?"

She said thoughtfully. The men in question would be nice but if not their presence then their legacy might be useful and lingering around. She'd just have to look for it, but maybe the Gotei was the easier option. That felt cheap though, if she just gave up and took the easy route. Maybe it was also that she didn't want to go there for help. It was painful when you were so prideful.

Back to top Go down

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: North America :: America-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD