Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unseen Wounds [Closed] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Unseen Wounds [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Unseen Wounds [Closed] Empty Unseen Wounds [Closed]

Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:46 pm
Unseen Wounds [Closed] Unknown

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two

Everything that has happened, happened quickly with little time to process. Uriel, or Joshua to some, was still deeply imbedded into the Vandenreich not even allowing him the chance to contact family. Let alone be apart of whatever the Legionary Corps may be apart of. A deep sigh left his lips, heavy eyes staring out the walkway windows in this hospital he was in. He could do nothing, except be there for those whom he had made as friends here. Living a double life, and a lie, was beginning to take it's toil on the soldier. The world was once more being thrown into chaos, and he needed to prepare.

But all of that could wait, today he was going to pay a visit to a particularly stubborn Sueki. One whom was refusing the very thing they needed to get better. So, so dumb. He'd shake his head a deep sigh leaving his lips as he arrived at her door, lifting a fist up to knock on it three times. After getting a reply, or waiting a few second, he'd walk inside. Maria would easily see the man in 'normal' clothes for once, although the sizes certainly had to be custom made.

"Oof. You look like hell in a hand basket." He'd immediately say crossing his arms, his face holding a grimace at first. Before it turned into a joking smile. She was probably still gonna yell at him.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD

Unseen Wounds [Closed] JfH75kA
Unseen Wounds [Closed] H8Tyk70
Mozy
Mozy
Resident Black Woman

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unseen Wounds [Closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Unseen Wounds [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unseen Wounds [Closed] Empty Re: Unseen Wounds [Closed]

Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:44 pm

Song: DOMOKEN - Steps ft. wetyourappetite - Word Count: --

Hospitals suck.

The awful white walls, the stench of death, and the just the amount of people alone was enough to make Maria feel like she was going to gag. Not to mention how pushy the staff was! She didn't care if that shit was going to make her feel better, she'd rather be burned again than let that sin near her mouth if it wasn't her own. Granted, with how many people there were in the building, she could just sap some energy from some people and they wouldn't even notice, but even that seemed pretty foul. Besides, there were old people and kids here, just the thought of even trying to rob them of something that belong to these people made her feel sick. She was the problem.

Mimi sighed, this self pity wasn't helping her get better, wasn't there a saying that old wounds made new wounds worse, or something like that? Who knew, because she damn sure didn't. She twisted her body over to look at the wall next to her bed, noting the ugly yellow coloring for the sixtieth time today. Why was this so unattractive? They didn't give her a room with a view, even though she preferred it, but the sun's rays wouldn't help at all. There was also a TV, but who actually watches television any more? There's never anything good on.

But that wasn't really relevant, no, the issue right now was that her skin under these bandages itched like her and she wanted to tie her hair up so bad. The majority of the left side of the blonde's body was wrapped in bandages and it made her feel so...ugly. Her loose hair felt tangled and she wanted something strong to drink, maybe a seven shot expresso drink, or even alcohol. Even though she hated drinking, this time felt appropriate.

However, the sound of someone coming towards her door for the second time today made the girl go into battle mode, regardless of how very nonthreatening she looked. The damn nurses were coming back again for her, were they? She wasn't going down without a fight! Mimi practically bolted out of her bed, she was going to grab the guest chair as a weapon and use it as a shield. That usually made them rethink their attempt for the day. But that plan never actually came to fruition, because the moment she tried to jump out of bed, she twisted her ankle on the cold floor and hit her bandaged hip on the side of the bed. In Maria's defense, she just squeaked and rubbed her hip, after crawling back into the bed. Plan A was a failure, but Plan B just meant hiding under the blankets until they went away. She sat there for a good minute, back turned to the door and sitting on the middle of the bed, legs pulled to her chest because hospital gowns were absolute ass, until she heard a voice that sounded like....

"YOU!"

Maria bolted up from the bed, the hurt ankle meant nothing right now, and turned to find the offending blonde man himself at her door, Uriel Sancroix. The blonde woman squealed at the sight of him, but not in the good way, how dare so comfortable and put together while she looked like some road kill? She opted to hurl her blanket at him as she glared at him for his playful insult. What the hell was "hell in a hand basket" anyway? But that wasn't important! Him being the sun that put her here was the problem!

"I don't know what that means, but did you know I am going to kill you? LOOK AT ME! I look like, like...Fried Tofu! And that's so not hot!"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unseen Wounds [Closed] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Unseen Wounds [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:26 pm
\

It was too easy for the man to lift his hand up, and catch the haphazardly thrown blanket. His callous fingers closing around it as he sighed, moving it to his other hand while walking to her bed. Holding it at each corner he'd speak while approaching the bed. He could see that she was upset one way or another, but he couldn't have her throwing a fit. It was bad for her health, then again he was also bad for her health.

"C'mon stop being a kid. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But you gotta rest up to get better." He'd chide with a grimace on his features before dropping the blanket onto the bed, and hopefully her. It was probably for the best to cover her modesty, as he took a deep sigh sitting down in the chair next to her head. It groaned in protest, for a moment he thought it was gonna break but it held firm. With that out of the way, he'd rest an elbow on the arm rest and his head in his chin looking at her.

"Maria, has this place been treating you well?"

Small talk, for now, he guessed. Unless she was gonna start berating him, in which case this was gonna be a headache.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD

Mozy
Mozy
Resident Black Woman

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unseen Wounds [Closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Unseen Wounds [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 pm

Song: Natalie Taylor - Surrender - Word Count: --

"Wh- I'm not a kid! Don't treat me that way!"

Maria squealed in protest and stomped her foot, glaring at the man's large approaching form. Normally, she'd have been scared shitless of someone that size walking at her like that, but in a place like this she wasn't particularly worried. Regardless, the pale woman sputtered in disbelief when Uriel finally did make it to her, and proceeded to casually wrap her in the blanket like a burrito. Was she a fried tofu burrito now?! How awful, to be an amazing and old woman like her, being treated like some doll. She squirmed in the sheet for a solid minute, rolling side to side, being dangerously close to falling off the bed is what made her just huff and accept her fate.

She would get revenge for this.

Maria turned her head, a little painfully, to gaze at the man who looked like he was close to breaking her nearby chair. She raised an eyebrow at him in question, but didn't dare to really laugh but she did bite her lip to hold it. He was asking a question and laughing in his face over his size would be rude. But to answer that...would be embarrassing. She shifted a bit uncomfortably in the burrito, looking bashful. "The hospital has been fine, I guess..?" It was a weird question to start out with, considering the why she was here. Was this his attempt at small talk? How odd, when he was the one possibly more hurt than her. Mimi didn't forget the look of his pained face in Africa, but if he didn't want to talk about it, then she wouldn't. For now. Awkwardly, the pale woman tried to continue their "small talk" despite being so lost with words.

"How are you? You...good?"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 pm

He didn't miss the subtle shift in her when he asked about the hospital, and in truth he expected it kinda. It wasn't the most charismatic question to ask, but he did want to make sure they where not treating her bad due to her nature. It was almost bitter to think about, the idea that she wouldn't be getting adequate treatment due to her race, but considering her connections to Uriel and Helle he was sure that wouldn't be an issue. It eased some tension out of him as she finally answered it. However, her next question brought that same tension back.

He couldn't speak about his true connections, nor could he own up to how much pain he was in. It would jeopardize everything.

"I'm fine. The world is a harsh thing. People get hurt, and cities burn."

It was almost callous the way he said it, almost out of character for him. Try as he might to hide it the brief memory of his city cause a pain in his chest. He wasn't a monster, and he wasn't someone who could easily hurt people he cared about. He knew eventually this giant lie he had wrapped himself in would one day combust, and with the King gone he felt- isolated. He shifted in his seat as his eyes went to look out a nearby window, as if to simply not look at her. A moment of silence passing.

"I had friends there. Memories."

Was it risky, sure. But if he didn't give her something, if he didn't explain it somehow then it would look worse. So he admitted a partial truth. It wasn't a lie, but not the full picture. A lie by omission. He knew it, heaven knows it, and the earth knows it. But it was all he could give her. He hoped she'd understand one day. He was a soldier, and this was another operation.

But he didn't expect the lines to get this blurred. He didn't expect.. this.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD

Mozy
Mozy
Resident Black Woman

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 pm

Song: Sia - Snowman - Word Count: --

His response sent alarm signals in her head, what would he gain by lying about something he so obviously cared about? Maria felt her throat dry up as she gazed at him, bloody eyes staring at Uriel so intensely she could have been mistaken for being angry. But she wasn't angry, no, she was scared. Lying so casually was never a good sign, not when she was there and witnessed it herself. She could feel her fingers start to tremble beneath the sheet, she was being stupid again. How could she trust a man that just lied to her and doesn't even have the guts to look her in the eye. The silence felt deafening as her mind berated her, she felt as though she was having a heart attack with how much her heart constricted. Was this a mini panic attack?

Though his next set words of clarification was meant to pacify her, it didn't do much. His harsh way of speaking had her feeling sick and embarrassed. She'd let another unknown man sneak into her shell and make her feel hurt over a simple lie, how much more foolish could she be? But her gaze never strayed from his face, as if her eyes dared him to continue to be so treacherous, despite her insides feeling like she was going to fall apart. Maria could feel her eyes feeling wet but she dare not cry. Another half of her argued back that he could be telling the truth, that she was being too rash, not everyone was like Anton. Besides, what could he gain from lying to her? She wasn't anyone important. But that side was foolish, easy to fall and trust like a doe.

But that side was also her heart. And the heart was stupid, but it always wins.

"Oh. I'm sorry for your loss. I hear chocolate makes the grieving feel better."

Blinking rapidly, she felt a bit silly, offering a grown man chocolate because he might feel sad. Her hands still trembled but she couldn't be so rash, her heart says to the brain, she doesn't know the full story. So despite feeling like he was lying to her, like he didn't resect her enough, she gave him his space.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:03 am

He knew the pain she felt in her heart, it was too easy for someone like him to pick up. Their was a pain to her expressions, perhaps small in their effect. But he could see it, and as he did he felt guilt wash over him. Never was he one to completely remove himself, and never did he think he’d become wrapped up this deeply. Some part of him wished to run, run far away.

But he could not. He had a duty and obligations, promises to be kept.

“Thank you, Maria.”

The soft spoken words came out of his mouth with genuineness. His head dipping down briefly as he ran his hands across his face. There was so much to say, and do, that he didn’t where to begin. So he cut through all of it, a deep breath being taken. As he removed his hands from his face; he spoke.

“I can’t tell you everything, right now. I promise, on my sacred honor, I will tell you everything.”

His voice low, tired even. His eyes looked heavy, the past few days having taken their toil. Above a whisper he spoke.

“I just can’t today. Understand, Please.”

One day, the truth would be revealed. She’d hear it from him, just not today. That, he could promise.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD

Mozy
Mozy
Resident Black Woman

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:33 pm

Song: Trevor Daniel - Falling - Word Count: --

Excuses. Everything felt like such an excuse, his word of thanks felt hollow to her ears but she couldn't stop herself from drinking in her words. She didn't want him to be nice, that made it harder to hate him. Clenching her hands to stop them from shaking, Maria took deep breathes, finally turning her gaze away from the bigger blonde man. Having to trust someone despite barely understanding them didn't feel good, nor did it feel logical. Personally, she'd rather have the chocolates. Chocolates and coffee would feel like, amazing right now, would calm down her nerves. Another deep breathe, and a shuddering release.

"...And when I can learn to trust you completely, I will come back to you."

Mimi felt bad, almost like she was rejecting him, but she just couldn't, in the same way he couldn't be entirely honest with her. Not right now. She dared not let his sad voice hurt her kind heart. She dared not look and gaze upon his light for if she did, she knew she would fall. With as much strength as she could muster, the blonde sueki wriggled a bit in her burrito wrap, careful of her wounds. The woman wanted to turn to face the wall as much as possible, to give Uriel her back. She couldn't entertain anything he might give, the blonde knew didn't dare to fall.

"I'm sorry. Even if I wanted to understand, I would just hurt me right now...Please leave."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum