Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]

Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:53 am
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Header2

Yugiri | Little Flash Goddess

Her attention snapped back to Ada when she mentioned feeling indebted, for a moment she opened her mouth to protest but reminded herself that she shouldn't interrupt her, let her finish what she had to say before Yugiri just nodded. It still felt strange to hear her talk about like she had done any great big thing, she had just done things as she always did them.

"Well, I don't think you should feel indebted for it. We should just call it even, it's nice just talking to you anyway."

What could she ask Ada, there were so many things that came to mind she could ask but didn't really like to idea of just laying all her problems on her. Some Ada probably wouldn't even understand, like her zanpakuto issue, others she just didn't want to linger on like her conversations with her family. Ada would probably have some really nice insight with her age and experience, and she was so disconnected from the whole thing.

Though she didn't want to put the question of, "Hey, what do you do when your older cousin puts all her emotional issues and her suicidal thoughts onto you, did I handle this right?" or maybe the "Hey, what do you do when your younger cousin confesses her romantic feelings for you?".

Yeah, Ada didn't deserve that. Yugiri sighed while taking another sip of her drink. Why couldn't people close to her not be weird, like Rio or Ada even. They weren't weird.

END POST | BLOOMING BLOSSOM

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]

Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:36 am
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 3igcQu0

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"Oh? Well, thank you, Yugiri. It's very nice speaking with you, as well. I do hope we have the opportunity again in the future."

Finishing off her tea and looking back to Yugiri, Ada figured it would be best not to pry into things too terribly much. After all, if things worked out, then they worked out. That was simply the nature of things.

"How long will you be in Japan? Do you currently have a place to stay? At the very least, I would love to let you stay here until you leave. The other bedrooms are completely furnished."

END POST | DER ÜBERMENSCH

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:54 am
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Header2

Yugiri | Little Flash Goddess

Yugiri sipped at her tea, she wasn't one to drink in big gulps. It was the same with eating, unless she was very hungry then she'd eat very slow and with small bites. She did wonder about how long she would be here for, a few days? A few weeks?

"Well.. I guess I'll be here for a while and I don't have a place to stay. If it's not to much trouble, I think it'd be nice to stay a little bit, but I don't like to intrude so not for too long."

END POST | BLOOMING BLOSSOM

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum