Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Come on, talk to me!
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 2:23 am by Squish

» Sunblind Appreciation
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by Locke

» Where the Sun's Always Shining (Alistair/Kegare
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:05 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Dragon's Homecoming
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by Iori

» Open Challenge (Open)
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:57 pm by Geeky Raven

» Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Locke

» Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by Siegharty

» Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 3:54 pm by Siegharty

» Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami]
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 2:56 pm by Locke

Top posting users this week
Locke
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 I_voting_barMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 I_voting_barMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Gamma
ForgottenMercy
Squish
Siegharty
Geeky Raven
Mirja Eeola
Slayer

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]   Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 4:53 am

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Header2

Yugiri | Little Flash Goddess

Her attention snapped back to Ada when she mentioned feeling indebted, for a moment she opened her mouth to protest but reminded herself that she shouldn't interrupt her, let her finish what she had to say before Yugiri just nodded. It still felt strange to hear her talk about like she had done any great big thing, she had just done things as she always did them.

"Well, I don't think you should feel indebted for it. We should just call it even, it's nice just talking to you anyway."

What could she ask Ada, there were so many things that came to mind she could ask but didn't really like to idea of just laying all her problems on her. Some Ada probably wouldn't even understand, like her zanpakuto issue, others she just didn't want to linger on like her conversations with her family. Ada would probably have some really nice insight with her age and experience, and she was so disconnected from the whole thing.

Though she didn't want to put the question of, "Hey, what do you do when your older cousin puts all her emotional issues and her suicidal thoughts onto you, did I handle this right?" or maybe the "Hey, what do you do when your younger cousin confesses her romantic feelings for you?".

Yeah, Ada didn't deserve that. Yugiri sighed while taking another sip of her drink. Why couldn't people close to her not be weird, like Rio or Ada even. They weren't weird.

END POST | BLOOMING BLOSSOM

Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]   Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:36 am

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 3igcQu0

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"Oh? Well, thank you, Yugiri. It's very nice speaking with you, as well. I do hope we have the opportunity again in the future."

Finishing off her tea and looking back to Yugiri, Ada figured it would be best not to pry into things too terribly much. After all, if things worked out, then they worked out. That was simply the nature of things.

"How long will you be in Japan? Do you currently have a place to stay? At the very least, I would love to let you stay here until you leave. The other bedrooms are completely furnished."

END POST | DER ÜBERMENSCH

Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]   Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:54 am

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 4 Header2

Yugiri | Little Flash Goddess

Yugiri sipped at her tea, she wasn't one to drink in big gulps. It was the same with eating, unless she was very hungry then she'd eat very slow and with small bites. She did wonder about how long she would be here for, a few days? A few weeks?

"Well.. I guess I'll be here for a while and I don't have a place to stay. If it's not to much trouble, I think it'd be nice to stay a little bit, but I don't like to intrude so not for too long."

END POST | BLOOMING BLOSSOM

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central-
Jump to: