Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Empty The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:18 pm
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

How did she end up here? Yugiri had to wonder to herself while trying to keep the bored expression off her face to no great success while listening to Micaiah's conversation. Yugiri wasn't the most engaging person to talk to. Not only because she tended to try and act quiet and cool but because she also struggled to figure out how to talk to Micaiah. There wasn't much common ground, she didn't think. Though her dislike and tainted experiences might be a big contributor of her not looking.

Yugiri moved the fork through her meal, playing with it idly while lost in thought.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Gamma_Signature
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] CHARACTER_LISTThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Empty Re: The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:34 pm

The North God

"Alright! I think it's about time we bust out the good stuff!"

From gourd, to card, to table, the surface was now lined with a plethora of drinks, all around. Heck, she even had some for around the other tables, to other residents in the hotel's dining area. It was something she did all the time back in Vicara after a successful adventure; tavern tab for the night was on her! It was the main reason she ended up having to go back out on another adventure so soon after, since demons could down more than what a human stomach could hold. Those demon coins don't generate on their own, you know?

"Take your pick! I think you'd like this one in particular, actually. You know what, I'll just go ahead and poor one out for you, just trust me on this."

The bottle she grabbed was pretty small compared to the other beverages held in large containers easily exceeding 32 ounces each. This one had a label written in some traditional mongolian text, so it wasn't easily understood. Micaiah poured out a full glass for Yugiri, and the smell came out flagrant and fruity. It didn't seem all too strong, but Yugiri could probably tell it was potent in spiritual energy. Nothing ominous in nature, if Yugiri could work out its properties she'd see that it was similar to the spiritual energy in alcoholic beverages in Soul Society.

Micaiah poured a cup for herself, just as large as Yugiri's, and started downing it.

"You gotta take this one all at once, it's just the right way to do it! You won't feel satisfied taking small shots or anything."

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Empty Re: The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:43 pm
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

It was harmless, that much was easy to discern from it. Yugiri's reikaku was pretty impressive, it wasn't expanded on too much but that's because it didn't need any complex methods or process to do basic reikaku.

"Drinking... with you?"

Yugiri took a few wary glances, before sighing. At worst she could just use breathing techniques and make her body far more resilient if she felt like she was getting too intoxicated. Something about being drunk always made her feel uncomfortable, especially after the last time she got to try it out and she had an awful headache after it.

"Fine."

Leaning back her little frame tried to down as much as was in it before sighing.

"Why are we drinking?"

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] CHARACTER_LISTThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:05 pm

The North God

The second it touched the tongue, the sheer unadulterated strength of the beverage would be known. It took just a few minutes after the drink for Micaiah to get drunk. For even spiritual people, the strength of the drink would be around the same as pure grain alcohol was to the average human. Though, because the strength of the alcohol lied in the spiritual energy, the actual taste and smoothness of the drink was entirely different. That's what made it possible for Micaiah to down a whole glass; if it was as rough and burning in sensation as actual grain alcohol, she wouldn't drink up. Alcohol was meant to be enjoyed, after all.

"We're drinking to celebrate dis small reunion, of course!"

A redness overcame Micaiah's visage pretty quickly. Soon enough she was redder than the tomatoes at the market, and her speech started becoming a bit slurred, notably having a different sort of accent to it.

"Dat, and sometimes it's just nice to drink, yanno? Enyway, I feel like I've been tokkin' a lot about myself and my time here in America. Why don't you tell me some of your stories?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:13 pm

Yugiri

Ow. A mistake was made as soon as she felt downing the cup was immediately in effect. Demons really were the worst, what need could there be for having this disgustingly strong alcohol. Not that the taste was bad necessarily but it was strong. Unnecessarily so.

"Huh? My time... I've just been wandering around with Erchanhardt. That's all, nothing special about me."

She sat on the bad with her back to the wall and stared at the ceiling as she kept her focus on it and tried to talk it down. Aside from the odd scuffle she found herself getting into, there wasn't much to really say.

"Hey, I beat up this girl I knew recently. That was pretty fun, she was pretty strong."

That was the closest she really came to praising Micaiah, if the drunk girl could figure out that she was being referred to as that girl.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:42 pm

The North God

"Hohoho, you're quite the warmonger, Yug~. You're just out here fightin' willy-nilly, huh? I don't see you praisin' people to often, though, so I guess they really were pretty good, huh."

No, Micaiah did not realise. She truly assumed Yugiri was talking about some other girl, and in her mind she was starting to paint Yugiri as more violent fun-loving than her previous impressions of her. Not that it was a bad thing; if anything, Micaiah could relate.

"Hey, what happened to the kid? The, uh, the pink one that came along with us across the Atlantic? You said you've just been hangin' out with Erch?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:46 pm

Yugiri

"No no. I promised myself I'd beat her up if I ever saw her face again. So I had to you see. It was a matter of pride."

She puffed out her chest as she said it. The question about Saisei threw her off, the pink-haired guy. She remembered him, what a weirdo. He was just with a floatie by the ocean when they found him and even travelling he was a bit of an oddball.

"What about him? I don't know, I think he just got bored or something. I don't care. People's business is their own thing. He was always wandering off by himself and exploring anyway, remember? He might've just got lost and never found us again."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:51 pm

The North God

"Ah, nah, I gotchu. Hell of a thing though, pride is. I don't know everyting, and I ain't one to lecture, but pride can get you in some pretty big trouble, sometimes. I trust you know where de lines are, doe. Just be careful about dat stuff, kay?"

Micaiah went ahead and refilled their glasses.

"Well, sometimes I get curious about de ole gang. It was fun, being wit you guys. If ya have anyting to ask me too, go right ahead, Yug. You're rite, doe; sometimes you just go off to wander off by yaself, be your own person and all that. Cheers to 'dat."

She lifted her glass up to clink it against Yugiri's, then downed it whole once more.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Yugiri

That was surprisingly wise, she didn't expect something like that to come out of Micaiah; especially not drunk Micaiah's mouth about pride. Was she always this smart and it was just hidden under her stupid loud exterior? It had Yugiri thinking while staring at the blonde.

"Why do you act like a fool? I don't think you're actually stupid but I think you act like it for some reason."

She was feeling like there was a lot more depth than Micaiah liked to let on underneath her exterior. Though Yugiri was being hypocritical to point it out when she tried to keep a lot of herself tucked away underneath her attitude.

Yugiri drank down her glass again, wincing while trying to keep focused. This felt like something she'd regret later the more she went along with it, she wanted to remain in her little reserved shell rather than get dragged out by Micaiah and her tricks.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:07 pm

The North God

If Micaiah was sober, she would've widened her eyes at the question. In her drunken stupor, though, she just kinda smirked a little solemnly. She put her elbow on the table and leaned onto her hand, looked at her empty glass and swirled around the small amount of alcohol that stuck to the bottom rather than falling into her mouth when she drank it up.

"Well, I dunno, sometimes. Coming at de world foolishly is more fun, I guess? Taking it all too seriously gets really tiresome. People form expectations and you get to a mindset dat can be more burdening and cumbersome den fulfilling. Not dat being foolish is fulfilling either, hahaha."

Her eyes shifted from the glass to Yugiri, her smile a little aloof now.

"What about you? Why do you act de way you do? Got a little, uhh, more to ya hidin' beneath 'dat cold exterior i tink, hmm?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum