Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Empty Re: Guillermo vs Neon Star

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm
Seeing as how it's been a week, and star hasn't fixed his post..

I declare the winner of this fight to be Guillermo, and subsequently Ryuu!

Congratulations! You now have the 8th Espada Spot and all amenities associated with that position!

Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 05

Edit: The decision will NOT be reversed. Ryuu is the winner.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 pm
OOC :
Spoiler:

Guillermo smiled as he managed to lock in his hands. He made sure that he went as fast as he possibly could with his Sonido swing, crashing down heavily on the floor with Star's head, cracking the floor with cracks that went as far from the impact point as ten meters. Shortly after that, blood started filling most of them, the blood literally dripping out from the Espada's forehead, while Guillermo turned him around, placing two fingers on his opponent's neck, only to realize that the latter was already dead, whether from the impact, or from the loss of blood that came directly after.

"That's what you get for trying to treat me like I was a walk in the park." The Espada said as he kicked the candy away from Star's lifeless body, in a move of rage. He then took up the body, hoisting it on his shoulders like it was a bag of potatoes.

"Guess Ima go and find whatever the hell serves as a trash can around here and tell them to take care of that..." He said as he used Sonido to walk away from the battle field, before someone could spot him, assuming no one had already.

Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:45 pm
Archived.

Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Guillermo vs Neon Star - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:09 pm

2013 Rebuild
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum