Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki]

Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:38 pm
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"If you insist, I won't argue."

While he was wholly unsuited to debate with a woman whether or not they were complicated because of the sheer levels of patronision it would compare to. He still disagreed, it wasn't like he even selectively meant it towards women specifically. From his observations it was just a general observation that the people that thought they were deep and complicated oftentimes just turned out to be the most shallow people of all.

"That's a little subjective. Normal is based on what everyone accepts as that to be. I'm sure lots of people think you're strange up here, I find people are pretty normal up here though I've never been outside of the Soul Society so what do I know?"

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki]

Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well, you're not wrong about that. I think people are weird everywhere, if I'm bein' real honest. Normal people are pretty common no matter where ya go, but weird people stick out just as much. But I don't think it's unfair to say that a lot of people in the Seireitei are a little weird compared to the people out in the Rukongai. You're right about me, though. I'm definitely weird."

Murasaki didn't mind being called weird at all, honestly. She'd sort of gotten used to it as an insult, and if just speaking more generally, she knew that her personality was probably considered abnormal for someone of her age. Oh well, that wasn't other people's business, was it?

"I guess I'm not too surprised if ya haven't left Soul Society, though. You're still in the Academy after all, even I didn't go down to Earth 'til after I graduated. Ought to see if we can get you signed up for a practical assignment with me down there some time, see what things are like. It'd be fun, call it family bonding time."

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:15 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

She was weird, really. Kasha thought most people were quite attention seeking but Murasaki didn't seem like she was seeking attention, it just happened to be upon her regardless. It was as though there was no one watching, it really was that stark a difference between them that made him consider how black and white they were in comparison to one another.

"Uh... Sure."

Kasha recoiled at how quickly she was to just propose that kind of thing. The assignment what ever, calling it family bonding time though? Was she trying to make him a little brother-sister whatever figure or something? He just smiled and hoped the food got here just a bit quicker to make it a lot less obvious when he reacted.

The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:58 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

He seemed awful shy, didn't he? Well, maybe that wasn't so surprising. Mom had kinda told her when she was younger that their family was a little strict, and that was why they'd even needed to leave in the first place. It was sorta weird to think about, though. Murasaki really had to wonder what Kasha might have been like if he'd grown up outside the Koizumi.

"Well don't sound too excited, now. Aunt Shishiyuki and I have been talkin' now and again, so I guess if all that goes well I'll probably be coming by to visit now and again. Should I expect a warm welcome?"

There was a bit of a cheerfully sarcastic tone to her voice that made it clear she understood the actual dynamic between the two of them at present. After all, even if they were related, it wasn't as though they knew each other at all. Murasaki was perfectly alright with being close to her family, but at the same time, she was the sort of person who considered family to be more about the people you cared about than just who you're related to.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:37 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"... Sure? I guess."

Kasha didn't really know how to answer, he didn't think he was that much of a Koizumi beyond his ability to acknowledge the customs. On the other hand he thought it could go either way, it's not like anyone could argue with Shishiyuki if she did want to bring Murasaki into the household. If they did disagree then they'd better just fight her for the position of Koizumi Head.

"Can't really tell to be honest."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:17 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Darn, no words of encouragement, huh? You really are cold, I bet you could be a real lady killer if ya tried."

Murasaki wasn't one to stay on more negative topics of conversation for long, almost entirely on account of the fact that the memories of darker times were still pretty fresh in her head. It was better to just shift things to a lighthearted topic, especially if she was trying to make friends.

"Well, either way I'll be seein' ya around, right? You're still taking classes and all that, even if we weren't related. You got put with the Fifth Division, didn'tcha? How're you liking it there?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:38 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"I don't think women like men that threaten their looks."

His general impression of most women so far had been not liking the fact a guy could look as pretty as them, granted when people thought he was a woman in the first year of his studies in the Academy he found people could be hostile when filled with envy. That was a pretty arrogant statement he thought in the hindsight but it was a guesstimate.

"I suppose so. It seems alright, I find it quite easy to fit into the division. I guess I'm a natural at it or something, right?"

There was some bemusement at the statement, he didn't hide that he was dissatisfied with the present situation. It wasn't even the fifth division, he liked it there. Just not the fact that he felt so perfectly suited for the Fifth Division due to his upbringing.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:32 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Nah, women don't mind a guy who can look as pretty as they do. Girls might, but you don't really seem like you're the sorta guy who likes to hang around immature types, if I had to guess."

Of course, Murasaki had to agree with his overall assessment, but she wouldn't say that so directly. The average woman did definitely see someone prettier as a sort of competition, consciously or not, like how guys were with people stronger or taller or whatever. Just sorta worked out that way.

"Just alright, huh? Got any divisions you think you'd have more fun in? You do get to choose when ya graduate, ya know. Don't have to pick that one just because it's the one that seems most obvious. Lotta people in my division might seem like they'd be better in other ones, but they like it in 7th. Nothing wrong with thinking about what you wanna do."

Obviously, Murasaki lacked the deeper understanding of his situation that would come with an upbringing in the Koizumi. Her knowledge of the family's traditions and insular nature were relatively slim, only what she had been told by her mom growing up. But she had a pretty firm suspicion that Kasha might want to try something else out in life.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:55 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

Somehow he also doubted that, it was probably just incompatible views on things. He was sure that they had very little in common from their two varied lifestyles and upbringing. Kasha did have to think about the kind of company he kept, usually it was whoever was hanging around him like a bad smell that day at the Academy. When it wasn't he usually kept the company of his teacher and that Kasha was more childish than him but in a boyish and rough around the edges way. He thought it was a weird dichotomy the two of them and how they got on. It worked somehow though.

I don't really know, I suppose I would do quite well as a healer."

That's really all he felt like giving away to her, he could say that he liked to treat people and be perfectly content as a healer too but he wasn't the most open person for many reasons and Kasha was the type that believed in playing to strengths. The strongest basis he had was the subtefuge, whether he liked it or not.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:14 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

He didn't seem super confident in that answer, huh? Well, maybe that wasn't totally fair of her to say, it wasn't like he seemed unsure or anything. More like he just didn't wanna talk about it. Well, there were plenty of reasons Murasaki could think of why that might've been, but she wasn't gonna press him on any of 'em. That was Kasha's business, after all.

"A healer, huh? I like that. I don't think enough people try and go after that. Too many people obsessed with bein' the strongest or the best fighter or whatever."

It occurred to Murasaki that she fell into that category herself, of course, that her nature as a sword did ultimately still feed into her goals in life and her pursuits. Even if dad told her not to think that way, it still was a part of her.

"Well, I know I can't really tell ya what to do or not to do. I know the household's not the most friendly to doin' whatever ya want, if what mom told me's true. But I'll support ya if you try to go that route, at least."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum