Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private}

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:24 pm
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade drank it all in. The feel of Solas' body, the look on her face, the sweet taste of her lips..

Solas backed up, and Yume tilted her head curiously. "If people see us wearing our uniforms..." Solas had said. Yume smirked, giggling sexily, "Oh? Is that a legitimate concern or are you just trying to get me out of my clothes faster?"

Yume stood slowly, watching as the woman put up a barrier around them. She giggled again, "More privacy? I like that idea." She smiled warmly. Yume saw Solas remove the bottom half of her uniform, giggling softly at the woman's panties. How cute, and quite the coincidence. Yume leaned her lower body forward a bit towards Solas as she slid Yume's uniform down farther. Yume smiled back at Solas before reaching behind her own uniform, grabbing a small tassle and pulling, undoing the knot holding the uniform up and dropping it to the ground. Leaving her naked except for her underwear in the form of black lace panties. She smiled brightly at Solas, placing a hand on the woman's chest above her breasts and pushing her to the ground on her back, Yume following and laying on top of her. Yume rested her breasts on top of Solas' and stared into the woman's eyes. Yume grinned, leaning forward and making their lips meet once more, her tongue snaking back into Solas' mouth. Yume's right hand snaked down under Solas and down the length of her spine back to her ass, rubbing softly. Her left hand slid down the front of Solas' body, sliding between her legs and rubbing her thigh teasingly.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private}

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:17 am
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Solas211

Solas was now focussed completely on Yumesade's body. There seemed to be nothing else in the world that could separate them now. As she stared longingly at her new lover, she felt a hand at her chest, and found herself being pushed down by the taller woman. She felt soft grass at her back, and could only look in the eyes of Yumesade, blue meeting pink. That was when their mouths joined once more, bridging the gap of air once again. She held Yumesade in her arms, drinking in the girl's hot breath, and feeling the hands move down her body.

One came to the top of her ass, and the other started rubbing her thigh. Her breathing was hard and heavy, and she began to moan softly, in unison with Yumesade's teasing. She bit her lip, closed her eyes, and started to worm her way down, further under Yume, until she came to the other girl's breasts. With a soft smile, the shorter woman started to caress one of Yume's nipples with her tongue, and moving her mouth skilfully over it.

A second of teasing, and she bit on it softly, before resuming her teasing. She'd keep that going... For now, at least.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 pm
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade was feeling the heat as her and Solas' bodies intertwined during the kiss. She could almost feel Solas' excitement at her motions, and she hopes Solas knew how badly Yume wanted this as well.

Solas' moans were like music to Yume's ears. Yume smirked mentally, Solas had a very sexy way of moaning.

Yume smiled seductively at Solas as the woman backed up a bit, watching with a curious expression as the woman slid down. Where was Solas going..? Her question was answered a second later by a sudden wet feeling against her nipple. She tilted her head back a bit, biting her lip and moaning loudly. Oh god, where had Solas learned to use her mouth like that? Yume's moans grew in volume as Solas increased her teasing, reaching their loudest when she bit. Yume absolutely loved it, every second of it. How did Solas get this skilled? Yume would have to ask her after this was all over. Yume tilted her head and neck down, just barely in range of Solas' neck, nipping lightly at the flesh before slipping her tongue between her lips and sliding it up Solas' neck to her ear, sucking on Solas' earlobe lightly. She giggled, whispering into Solas' ear, "Is that all you got, babe?"

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:06 pm

She felt a sucking feeling on her left ear, and moaned softly, trying to turn her head towards Yumesade. She looked carefully at the girl, face redder than before, hot breath coming out slowly, but surely. She licked her lips when Yume asked the question, and giggled lightly.

"You don't want to know what I can do." She winked, and poked out her tongue, before sliding her hand slowly and seductively down Yume's navel, tracing a small circle with her finger. Her grin was wide, and she began to slowly slide her hand further down the girl's belly.

"I hope you know what's coming...~" Her hand reached the lacy edging of the other woman's panties, and her fingers kept on going, over the black material, and down to a more... sensitive area of her body. She grinned, knowing full well what it took to feel good around this area.

As her long fingers began to move back and forth over the material, she maneuvered her face back around in front of Yume's, before drawing her in for another kiss at the same time. She could feel her fingers beginning to be covered in some liquid, and smiled softly, before putting her tongue back in to massage the other girl's mouth.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate.."

Yumesade giggled innocently at the girl's comment. "I don't? Oh, I think I do." She smirked. Yume was taken by surprise, the finger tracing around her stomach sending a shiver up her body. Her breathing quickened in anticipation as the woman's hand slid down. Oh god, when was the torment going to end? She felt the captain's hand now at her waistline, and her breathing became more shallow, her excitement clear. Her body tensed, awaiting what she knew was coming, as the captain spoke. Solas' intention was clear. The captain's fingers reached her most sensitive area and that was enough to make Yume moan out, but almost immediately the captain had started moving them over the material. Yume's body went limp, her chest resting against Solas' and her groin pushing against Solas' hand, increasing the pleasure that Yume was recieving. Yume whined softly and moaned aloud as the pleasure continued, smiling at the captain before their lips met once again. Solas truly seemed to be an expert at this. Yume felt the captain's tongue in her mouth around the same time she felt herself starting to moisten from Solas' expert hands. Yume's tongue went to work almost instantly, wrapping around Solas' tongue and pulling slightly in Yume's direction. Yume sucked softly on the captain's tongue as their lips became locked, moaning breathlessly into Solas' mouth as she did so.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Yume was so cute... especially for an Arrancar. As Solas' skilled fingers did their work, she felt her own body beginning to shudder, and the moisture seeping through into the material of her panties. Her tongue melded with Yume's, and her other hand caressed the woman's face. She didn't know how much longer she could take it... Her heart was beating at a speed that mimicked the movement of her fingers, and she knew that it wouldn't be long until she felt that need for Yume to return the pleasure. She pulled away, breathing heavily, looking at Yume with a pale red glow to her cheeks.

"Please... I need you to... Ahhhn..." She took Yume's hand in her own, and moved it to her sensitive place, suddenly moaning out loud at the touch. She closed her eyes tightly, and leaned back into Yume's body, forcing her tongue back into the other girl's mouth. Her inaudible moans were starting to become slightly louder with each passing second, and her body was convulsing with every touch.

This...feels so much better... than doing it alone...

"AH~~~~HNNNN~~~ <3"
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade was barely able to move her limbs. Her entire body was overtaken by the sensation of Solas' teasing fingers. Yume was now moaning repeatedly into Solas' mouth. Every movement Solas made triggered another one. Yume loved it, all of it. She loved the woman she was with, she loved the way in which Solas was handling her, and she loved the fact that Solas had come when Yume sent up her beacon. It was all so perfect.

Yume suddenly found herself looking into the eyes of the red-faced captain, as the captain spoke and moved her hand, she understood. She smiled softly at the feeling of fabric beneath her fingers before she started moving her long fingers back and forth across the material. Yume moved hers more aggressively, and faster, than Solas had at first. Yume smirked mentally, she just loved watching Solas squirm. She felt the captain's body lean into her own, and suddenly felt the woman's tongue back in her mouth. Yume's tongue answered in kind, securing its dominant place by wrapping back around Solas' as Yume resumed her light sucking of it. She smiled softly, she wondered what was going through Solas' mind right now..

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:57 pm

What was going through Solas' mind? It's hard to know, really, because even Solas was pretty sure that she was blanking out half the time. She had never expected this! The sensitive spots were being teased much more than she had expected, her voice was going to cry out soon! No, she couldn't cry out yet, and forced her mouth further into Yume's, muffling the burgeoning moans from her throat. She could only just manage to return the rubbing onto Yume, her body was shuddering too much for her to be able to move too much.

It's unknown when, but suddenly a finger clipped her now-swollen clit. Unable to take the wave of pleasure that shockwaved through her body, she suddenly broke away from Yumesade, shouting out into the still night air.

"Ah-aaaahnnnn~

Huff...huff...huff... Her breathing was slow and heavy, a sign of tiredness... She'd used a lot of energy, hadn't she? She laughed softly, before sitting down on her butt, and reaching up to the sides of her hips, pulling the cotton down off the sides, slipping her white, and now moist, panties down off of her waist, slipping slender legs out of the holes. She then sat slightly forwards, holding a pair of trembling hands over the soft folds of her sex. She looked up at Yume, blushing brightly.

"I don't know if I want you to see it... It's embarrassing..." She looked over to the side, not knowing how to continue from here...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade reacted about the same way as Solas. Feeling completely helpless, submitting herself completely to her lover. Yume wanted only for Solas to feel pleased. It was all that mattered to her.

Yume watched, her eyes full of lust, as Solas pulled away and stripped herself of the cotton fabric. Yume giggled softly at her innocence, copying the motion with her own black laced panties. She smiled warmly, holding her arms out and leaning forward, embracing Solas. "Absolutely nothing to be embarassed about, babe." She said simply, kissing Solas on the cheek.

Whether Solas wanted to continue or not was up to her.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:29 pm

As Yume seconded Solas' motion with the removal of her own panties, Solas began to think, wondering if she was doing the right thing... The only actual sexual experience that she'd had was a rape moment, and that was something that turned her away from the feelings towards men ever since... She shook that thought out of her head, and studied Yume's body carefully.

She was so pretty... there was so much, yet so little to her... The hand that was supposed to be covering her private parts was now moving up and down, sending little motions of pleasure up and down her spine as she went, before being taken in an embrace, and kissed on the cheek. Her heart was quickening in it's beats, and Yumesade spoke to her quietly.

"Absolutely nothing to be embarassed about, babe." That voice... so precious, so cute... Solas couldn't not continue. She looked at Yume through innocent eyes and blushing cheeks, before leaning forwards and kissing her softly on the lips at first, and then lowering the pair to the ground, kissing her again, and rubbing over Yume's pussy once more.

A second or so of that, and she felt her finger encased by something warm and soft... She just smiled, and started moving that finger back and forwards, keeping her lips over Yume's, to try and stem the moaning.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum