Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

» A DAM SET TO BURST [Open]
Bleach story RP!  EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
Bleach story RP!  I_vote_lcapBleach story RP!  I_voting_barBleach story RP!  I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Bleach story RP!  I_vote_lcapBleach story RP!  I_voting_barBleach story RP!  I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST

Bleach story RP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adalon
Anonymous

Bleach story RP!  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Bleach story RP!    Bleach story RP!  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 10:38 am

/ / / B L E A C H S T O R Y

Bleach story RP!  Bleach10

We are an AU Bleach RP with an emphasis on OC content and a loose tier system. If you are a fan of stats and big numbers you should probably look away now, but if you are a fan of meaningful collaborative story-telling within the confines of a site designed to support you and your ascent through the ranks, allow me to personally welcome you to Bleach Story.

Click Here to see our website!
Click Here to join our discord, drop in and say hello!

Back to top Go down

Bleach story RP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-