Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ven
Ven
Starter Member

Hi, Ven Namikaze, here Empty Hi, Ven Namikaze, here

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:01 pm
Hi, everyone!
I wanted to say it’s been awhile since I’ve done RP. However, I’ve been interested in getting back into it. Pardon if I’m still newb status. I hope to learn from all of you! Anyway, my character is Ven Namikaze (I’m rusty so I’m sticking with one character). If there is a Namikaze family I look forward to seeing if you accept me. Anyway, hi, everyone! I do hope to chat with all of you guys! See you guys later!
Ven
Ven
Starter Member

Hi, Ven Namikaze, here Empty Re: Hi, Ven Namikaze, here

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:15 pm
Is anyone still active?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hi, Ven Namikaze, here Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hi, Ven Namikaze, here Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hi, Ven Namikaze, here Empty Re: Hi, Ven Namikaze, here

Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:32 am
Other than you waiting less than half an hour before asking that....

Try the discord, you'll have better luck.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum