Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Pit [Solo]
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Gamma

» Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami]
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Rawk

» Sunblind Appreciation
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 10:25 am by MorpheusDavol

» Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 9:45 am by MorpheusDavol

» No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 7:55 am by Gamma

» A looking glass, upon a balmy breeze. (Lerna/Magnolia)
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 6:24 am by ForgottenMercy

» One Step At A Time
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 6:06 am by Rawk

» Come on, talk to me!
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyToday at 2:57 am by Squish

» Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha]
Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Gamma

Top posting users this week
Locke
Ehefra Kleinmund I_vote_lcapEhefra Kleinmund I_voting_barEhefra Kleinmund I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Ehefra Kleinmund I_vote_lcapEhefra Kleinmund I_voting_barEhefra Kleinmund I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Gamma
ForgottenMercy
Squish
Mirja Eeola
Shizuo
Geeky Raven
Slayer

Ehefra Kleinmund

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForgottenMercy
Established Member
ForgottenMercy

Ehefra Kleinmund Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ehefra Kleinmund   Ehefra Kleinmund EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:21 pm

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE QUINCY TEMPLATE

Quincy Profile
クインシー・レース

I. Basic Information

» Name: Ehefra Kleinmund
» Titles: None
» Age: 22
» Gender: Female-presenting

» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Physical Appearance Description:

Ehefra Kleinmund EvA0k0JU4AEtrBp-cutout2-cutTHING

Ehefra is a fairly ordinary woman in most regards. She has a fairly unincredible bust and general figure other than a bit of shapeliness though this is nothing really extraordinary. Her skin is pale and fair everywhere but her hands which are a bit rough and calloused. She is around average height at a solid 5'6". Her hair is a sleek dark navy blue on the outside, but with some stray locks of red hair mixed within, giving her one of her few more striking features.

Her face strong and small, with a sharp chin and piercing blue eyes. IN low light these can appear to be green and in extreme darkness they actually light up a slight yellow similar to an animal's. Her nails are generally kept very short and smooth with the exception of her ring fingers which she cuts and files to short points. Her teeth are also slightly pointed, sharper than usual. Her incisors and canines are a bit longer than normal and because of this her smile can be a bit frightening if one isn't expecting it.

II. Personality Traits

» Personality:

Ehefra, or Fran as she sometimes was called when she was younger, has something of a bright and excitable personality. While not always necessarily friendly she is incredibly energetic and curious often going out of her way to ask questions about things even to the point of derailing conversations from time to time. Because of her talkative nature and her rather sharp teeth she does have a tendency to bite her own tongue accidentally at times, and so when she is excited it's not uncommon for her to have a bit of blood in her mouth.

Because of this excitable personality she is often seen as much happier and well-off than she might actually be. Because of her somewhat manic personality she also experiences extreme lows of depression and even has a tendency to bite herself intentionally in these instances. Because of this, she has a number of bite marks on her palms and the backs of her hands, which she usually conceals by wearing fingerless gloves.

In more intense situations, Ehefra has a tendency to become very carried away, especially in combat situations she has a tendency to ignore notions of safe range and usually will confront enemies directly and with aggressive direct physical contact. If she is excited enough she will even resort to biting and clawing in some situations, resulting in her gaining a bit of a reputation as she often became injured in situations where she needn't have.

III. Character History

» History

Ehefra originally was born in Karakura, though her family quickly moved outside of the place as a result of the high spiritual activity and not wanting their child to grow up in such a hazardous environment. But even out in the countryside, Ehefra always had a fascination with the spiritual, growing up in a world where the spiritual realm was so easily accessible, she became obsessed with the notion. By the time she was Six she already was infatuated with media and the like that were associated with spiritual activity.

Fearing for their daughter, her parents soon began to steer her into computers, as her Father was the lead Programmer in a division of a Software company, even going so far as to forbid her from watching her favorite shows until she had finished her at-home lessons provided by her own father, as the parents had quickly started to home school her in an attempt to curb this fascination.

This isolation extended well into her teens, only allowing her to go to pulic school for her senior year at the age of 17. It was at this age that she veered HARD back into her spiritual fascination, but with the prowess of her new computer saviness she was able to disguise her obsession as merely getting more into the vocation that her father has laid out fort her, using the internet to track down news articles and even communities that helped acclimate humans to the other spiritual races in an attempt to learn more about them.

Once she managed to graduate she promptly skipped out on College, moving to Karakura Town much to the chagrin of her parents. With plans originally to join the Vandenreich, she was VERY quickly swept up in some of the wild spiritual activity in Karakura. The sheer number of hollows in the area served as a crash course, and although she had read about them numerous times, she found herself faced with incredible difficulty. The first week in her new apartment, a Hollow managed to tear it's way through her window in an attempt to attack her.

Barely managing to survive using her quincy powers, Ehefra soon learned to rely on her skill and even her computer skills. Being somewhat lackluster in the area of shooting and fighting at a range which are crucial skills for a Quincy. Instead, she began to develop special spirit weapons using her reishi manipulation and coding skills in order to create sentient golems to fight for and alongside her. Taking the better part of two years, finally managing to perfect the basis of the skill at the age of twenty. Using her unique skills, Ehefra began to implement a security network of simple Golems to create a secure area in her neighborhood. It was at this point that she was contacted by her landlord. In exchange for significantly reducing Ehefra's rent, she was put in charge of a security system for the neighborhood using her golems, keeping them considerably safe from hollows, not only increasing the value of the property but also allowing her to continue her research without having to constantly be on her guard.

It was then that she was finally able to rekindle her aspirations to join the Vandenreich and properly submerge herself into the world she had so DESPERATELY wanted to be a part of.

IV. Equipment

» Equipment:

V. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Skills: (In this section you can list anything they can do from their general/will racial sheets. In addition to that, you can list non-power related feats they can do as well. Such as if they have a strong immune system, spiritual awareness, good battle skills or anything like that.)

Computer Expert - Very handy with computers and even fluent in coding, Ehefra is fluent in several scripting languages and has even some experience in hacking. While she is not at a level where she can hack professionally-protected systems, she is more than capable of breaking into low-security or unprotected systems with relative ease. However, this is made up for by the sheer speed at which she can work with code and systems.

Close Combat Junkie - Her preferred method of fighting, Ehefra tends to prefer getting in intimately close when she decides to directly involve herself in combat, especially because of the rush she gets when engaging in it. When engaged in close combat, her Willpower skill is considered moderately superior to those of equal rank and only slightly inferior to those of superior rank. However, in these situations her Focus skill is considered moderately inferior to those of equal rank and only slightly above those of 1 rank below her own.

VI. Quincy Skills & Abilities

» Quincy Skills:

Reishi Manipulation - Spirit Coding:

Ehefra's brand of Reishi Manipulation is so incredibly refined that she is actually able to apply 'scripts' in spiritual objects. Rather than simply breaking spiritual constructs down, these 'Scripts' can be injected into the object in order to make it perform a function given enough time and preparation. However she IS capable of applying fast pre-memorized scripts in the midst of combat, allowing her to utilize this ability in the midst of combat but only with special Spirit Scripts that she has learned beforehand. These scripts can ONLY be applied to spiritual constructs. this Scripting process occurs entirely in Ehefra's head and generally does not have any external sign that it is happening. Ehefra's Focus is considered 1 rank lower when she is Spirit Coding when it comes to interacting with outside stimuli.

Spirit Script: Diverge
This Combat-ready Spirit Script is by far one of the simplest. It applies the 'break down' function but in a more specific way, focusing on splitting the object clean down the middle by only breaking it down through the center and then converting the stolen reishi into concussive force to push the halves apart from one another. It can be inscribed and executed in the same post, but has a 1 post cooldown. This cooldown is negated when Reishi Manipulation reaches Advanced.

Spirit Script: Elemental Conversion
This Combat-Ready Spirit script is a bit more complex. by applying the script to a general area, the user can execute it in order to convert any spiritual construct within its range into a target element. If this transition retains the same state of matter then the script can be executed in the same post that it is applied (Ice into Stone, Fire into Lightning, Water into Magma), or with a 1 post delay if it involves a transition (stone into fire, water into ice). In either case, this ability has a 2 post cooldown.

Spirit Script: Remote
This Combat-Ready Spirit Script is on the complex side of things. By applying this to a spiritual construct, she can remotely operate it without having to directly interact with the object, allowing her to direct and even control the subject's actions. This cannot be applied to living targets.

Spirit Script: AI
This Combat-Ready Script is used in order to allow manipulation without having to split her own focus. Simple single-minded AI with child-like mental capacity and Mental Skills 2 ranks below Ehefra's can be produced and applied within the same post. An Advanced AI with the mental capacity of a young adult and mental skills 1 rank below Ehefra's takes 1 post to prepare. An Elite AI with mental capacity and mental skills equal to her own takes 4 posts to prepare.

Spirit Script: System
This Spirit Script is a compliment of the AI script which applies a reishi frequency network to items within a specific radius and allows AI within it's radius to communicate and coordinate together. A short-range network with a range of about 20 meters can be prepared within a single post. A Mid-range network with a range of 100 meters can be prepared in 2 posts. A Long-Range network with a range of up to 1 kilometer can be prepared within 3 posts. A Regional Network that can span 500 Km can be prepared within 7 posts. All networks need to be run by an AI and functionality of that network depends on the level of the AI. Additionally, the network needs to be anchored to a specific object which functions as it's 'Server', and serves as the origin point of the network's range. If the object is significantly damaged then the server will cease to function.

VI. Spirit Weapon

» Spirit Weapon Name: Radueriel

» Spirit Weapon Appearance: Rather than a proper weapon, Ehefra specializes in the creation of not a single weapon but a whole archetype of living weapons she calls Radueriel (Named after an angel capable of creating lesser angels with a mere mutterance). Constructing their bodies and then using her Spirit Scripting in order to attach an AI to the body so that it can perform tasks. These weapons can vary wildly in shape but generally use basic geometry rather than intricate forms.

These golems can range in size and performance based on nearby reishi to use as materials. IN the human world or low-reishi zones she can create golems up to her own size in a single post, up to five times her size within 2 posts, and up to 20 times her size in 3 posts. In reishi-rich environments these ratios are multiplied by 5.

Golems function with physical skills equal to Ehefra's Reishi Absorbtion/Manipulation skill -2. This increases to -1 at Advanced, and Equal at Master.

» Spirit Weapon Abilities:

Script Synching
Unlike normal AI that she applies to spiritual objects, AI that are applied to her Radueriel golems are capable of assisting in the Scripting process so long as the attached AI is at least Advanced. For each golem that is assisting in the scripting process, the preparation time is reduced by 1 post. Golems must be within 10 meters of Ehefra at some point during the post to apply this assistance. Golems cannot assist in scripting the same post that they are produced.

Angelic Arrows
Like any weapon made by a quincy, these Golems are capable of producing and firing arrows. Ehefra's arrows actually take the form of halo-like rings which are shot from her golems. While these arrows vary in size, they generally maintain the same shape and do not have any particular special qualities outside of being potential objects for Spirit Scripting.Spirit Scripts applied to arrows have their prep time reduced by 1 post.

VIII. Quincy: Vollständig

» Vollständig Name:

» Vollständig Apperance: (What does your Quincy look like when their Vollständig is activated?)

» Vollständig Abilities: (What abilities does your Quincy's Vollständig grant them?)

VIII. Quincy Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Martial Skill: Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Blut: Beginner
  • Quincy Spellcraft: Beginner
  • Reishi Absorption: Advanced
  • Spirit Weapon: Advanced

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Focus: Adept

IX. Roleplay Sample

» Roleplay Sample:

END OF THE QUINCY APPLICATION

Back to top Go down

Ehefra Kleinmund
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: