Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Empty The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]

Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:34 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Another day, another city, another hop around to get her mind off of shit.

Caly wasn't feeling too terribly crazy today about much, she was just going along and trying to relax, deciding on some city who's name she really wasn't familiar with. She was kind of lost in thought, fumbling around a crowd that were much taller than her, almost encasing herself in people as she was just trying to get around. She was a little annoyed as she went about, but stopped when she caught the sensation of fear and aggression stirring from beings nearby.

She peeled away from the crowd, quickly tracing the sensations to their source - two men, one young and one much older and more ragged, had gotten into a confrontation, the other aggressively yelling at and waving a knife towards the younger man who was effectively pressed into a corner in the alleyway. Well, so much for a chill day, not like she could let him get stabbed by some guy who lost it.

"...I WANT MA DAMN SWEATER BACK!" The older one snapped, the younger man clearly not having stolen any such thing as he would then swing the knife down, however a tendril shaped from her arm would stretch and block the blow, sinking only a few layers deep before she'd rip out of his hand, her face contorting to that of a beast,

"Hey. I know you aren't stupid enough to try to fight me-"

The older guy was already panicking, scared, and ran off from her appearance alone, pulling back a little as she'd turn to the other man and smiled,

"Uhh hey, you're okay to-"

"AAAAUGH! MONSTER! DEMON!" The other young man would scream as he ran out of the alleyway, the young Danava only blinking in surprise as her body reverted back to it's normal state, looking at the rapidly closing cut on her arm, leaking her essence as it ran down her arm,

"..So much for helping... Jeeze.." She'd rub the back of her head and sigh. At least nobody really seemed to be paying attention...

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Empty Re: The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]

Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:52 pm
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Eot8js6VoAEzHIh-1-lern

It was almost amazing that no matter where Lerna went, she could always find that scummy underbelly among the humans. Unsavory types who while filthy and having all sorts of fucked up aspects, were very in tune with the spiritual going ons. And sometimes, that included demon information: Lerna's bread and butter.

She was only in the US for a short time before she began picking up little jobs. It was an important part of her process. She'd go into an area, start a reputation as a fixer, and then she'd wait until she was approached to be brought into something more ....substantial.

This particular job was to take care of a little punk that had been getting a little overconfident. Not a kill job, just something to shake him up. And lo and behold, just as she began to tail the guy, he vanishes into an alley, and then before she can even head in and scope the place, he comes running out!

Her eyes widened, surprise on her face for just an instant before she GRABBED him by the shirt and slammed him up against the wall with that inhuman strength of hers, causing him to flinch. [color=orchid]"Well well well. Well well well! Well well.....well~ If it isn't Mikey. Ars has been looking for you. But I think I gotcha at a bad time." Her eyes shifted to the knife in his hand, grabbing it from him as her other hand kept a firm press to his chest, keeping the kid winded. "You stupid fucking Kid. You better not have killed someone." She growled, giving him a PUNCH to his gut, the little punk bowled over, and she dropped him, letting him crumple.

"Consider this a warning fuckass. Next time you'll be spitting up blood the next time you steal from Ars." She snarled down to him before she eyed the strange fluid on the knife. Was this even blood? It smelled.....was that....cocaine? No ...what WAS it?! She ignored the sobbing sack of shit and rounded the corner, folding the knife up and pocketing it before her brows raised. Some girl? A pretty one at that. Lerna also noticed that cut on her arm and perked up. Was she ... a demon? She smiled. Friendly like.

"Hey there. You okay?" She called out to the woman as she walked closer, holding up the folded up knife. "Took care of the little asshole that nicked you I think. You need that to....." She paused, her brows raising when she noticed that the wound had closed up. "Huh.....well would you look at that...You one of them demons? You don't smell like one." She asked, quite intrigued as she eyed the blood on the woman's arm, but made sure not to stare. First things first. She needed to figure out who this woman was, then from there she could figure out what to do.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Empty Re: The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]

Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:07 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso looked a little saddened after thinking about it - sheesh, she just tried to save a guy and he runs off screaming. Sure she had to get a bit intense but she didn't mean to scare him... Maybe she should've made more of an effort to be comforting than scary here. Well, it wasn't too long for her to be absorbed in her thoughts - some lady walked in on her healing and her arm soaked in blue blood. Great.

"Yeah. I'm fine... No i'm not a demon, Danava."

She'd rub her shoulder and shrug, "Look, I was just breaking up a fight, i'll just leave if you're like some community cop or something."

She had to admit - the woman was pretty, but she had a look of authority, like she called the shots or something,

"Not here to cause trouble."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:32 pm

Her brows raised when she saw that sudden behavior in the woman. Almost immediately backing down and making Lerna chuckle just a bit as she took a few steps closer, eyes shifting to the splashes of blue and red. So she'd hurt someone else as well? Her violet eyes darted back to the ....Danava. That was one of the rarer breeds of supernatural. Even if people disagreed on if they were demons, they definitely had a reputation for being entwined with demons.

She moved in close and paused, unfolding the knife and rubbing her thumb along the blue sheen on it's edge, before reaching up and rubbing it along her gum. An incredibly small ammount, rather than properly ingesting it. The effect was......pretty rapid, and her brows raised for just a moment. "Whew. Well, that's quite a kick. Don't worry about causing trouble. It's practically my middle name. I never said that the reason I kicked the shit out of your stabber was a good one." She smiled calmly as she approached Calypso, her head canting to the side as she reached up, offering the knife to Caly by the handle.

"That's some wild blood you have there. Must be a real trip livin a day in your shoes. But then again, with a cute face like that I guess your days must be pretty lively even when you aren't bleeding." She mused, taking a step back and offering a closed fist to rest across her own chest, lightly bowing her upper body just the slightest bit. "The name's Lerna. What might yours be, cutie?" She asked, laying on a bit of charm.

Talk about double value. There was no way she would bleed the girl to make drugs. Hell, drug business was always fucking rotten anyway. But .... a nice friend with ....especially tasty blood wasn't a bad thing. But much,,,,MUCH more than that. She was a Danava. And that meant potentially, this girl might have information on demons. But she kept herself in check. She coulnd't be too easger, or just go straight into demon questions. This girl seemed.....sheepish. Apologetic.Backing down almost immediately. The girl had 'please don't make confrontation' written all over her. Practically the number 1 symptom of some kinda trauma. And the wrong kind to have in a bad neighborhood. She couldn't have a valuable source of potential information get stabbed in this shithole. She moved in, after Calypso introduced herself and stepped in beside her, smiling. "Why don't you come with me? Getting cut shouldn't be your only experience in a neighborhood like this. Don't want ya getting the impression that we're all just a buncha fuckbois with a knife."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:45 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Her eyes drew to the knife- It looked like the one that the guy just used on her, only confirming that to be so when she saw the woman wick the blue fluid off the blade's edge and ran it across her mouth before she could even say anything. Ooof.. Crap. She really hoped she would be okay, even a little bit could get you feeling and thinking a way..

Concern glittered her gaze as the stranger commented about how much of a 'kick' it was, sensing nothing but pleasure and intrigue from her. What really got her feeling even a little worse was this woman's commenting of 'kicking the shit out of her stabber'. Ah jeeze, she just wanted to scare the weird guy off so the other guy could get away, not get him beaten up..! Oouhhh...

"A 'trip' isnt even scratching the surface, honestly..." She'd blush with the cute comments, looking to the side, a little thankful she wasnt getting chased off or anything, "..Oh! It's.. Calypso."

Sheesh, why was she feeling so flattered? Was it because a pretty lady was saying that kind of thing to her? Ahh, sheesh... What a day. Regardless, a smile managed to creep upon her lips as she'd look the woman's way once again,

"Yeah, okay.. That'd be nice, I wasn't really sure what to do around here anyway." She'd seamlessly reabsorb the blood coating her arm to clean it as she walked up to her, "But uh... What's a fuckboi?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:01 pm

Brows raised just a little at the name offered up by the woman.
"Calypso huh? Your folks must have really been into mythology." She chuckled lightly at that, her smile widening all the more when Caly agreed to go with her. Oof, talk about easy to lead on. No wonder this girl had got herself cut up, that pretty much settled it. If she left this girl around she was gonna get that cute butt of hers stabbed or worse. She'd have to look after her at least until she could get a bit of information out of her. She frowned a little. "Hmmm, you really trust me that much? You really are from out of town." She sighed, smiling to herself before putting on a bit of a toothy grin.

"You old enough to drink, Calypso?" She asked, gently raising her hand up behind the girl's lower back and starting to walk her out of the alley. Guiding her to the slightly better side of town. "There's a bar not too far from here, I know the guy that owns it. We can hang out there for a bit. They have some pretty nice food there too. But don't tell Al I said that. He's got enough of an ego as it is." She chuckled, already imagining the kinda weird look the guy would get if he heard her praising his food.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:10 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

"Haha... Yeah.. Let's go with that..."

Folks. She meant parents. The thinking of that only twisted that knife in her heart a tad, though she did not wear such emotions on her face - this woman didn't know her and didn't need to know such sadness. She could sense those trickles of concern and interest from the woman, though she didn't sense any emotions that would tip off to malicious intent, so she was perfectly relaxed and fine with going along with her.

"I mean.. Yeah. I don't live here, of course i'd be from out of town," She'd chuckle softly, "But yeah, I guess. Intuition, yknow?"

Did not think she was ready for the whole 'I can sense your feelings' yet, maybe after spending some time with her she can get a little more revealing... That's how these worked, right? You slowly get to know a person over time, not all at once, all at once would be overwhelming after all..

"Old enough to.." Her voice trailed off a bit as she was too focused on her thoughts to really process what Lerna said immediately, before snapping up, "Oh yeah, yeah. I can drink. I don't do it often but, I do. But yeah, that sounds like a good idea, to the bar then!"

She'd smile as she rose and pumped her fist, "I don't really drink with people too often, usually at home... On my own... Just being..."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Lerna chuckled just a bit as she listened to Caly, a little amused at the girl just straight up admitting to drinking alone at home. Nope, that wasn't sad at all. But it definitely cemented Lerna's perception of her being a little damaged. "Izzat right? Well let's get a little drink then." She chuckled, gently guiding the girl through the streets, ignoring the wayward glances the pair of them attracted before making their way to a nice, homey looking bar. It was the work of a moment to find a seat at the counter, Lerna waving to the barkeep who immediately smiled.

"Lerna! Well well, to what do I owe the pleasure? And who is this little charmer?" He asked calmly, not a single emotion coming from him as he glanced between the two and relaxed, resting his elbows on the counter as he did.

"Hey there Saix Got a friend here. Can you get me a screwdriver? Her tab's on me." She chimed, glancing back to Lily and then settling onto the stool, taking a moment to look the girl up and down as she drummed her fingers, still just a little high, she was a bit more amped up than usual. "So, what's a girl like you doing in town? You visiting? Or do you work around these parts?" She ventured, that almost hunting smile of hers in full evidence as she watched the woman closely, maybe too closely. Wow, she was just in a good mood!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:55 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

She wants something from me, but what?

She had been quietly trying to figure the emotional state of this woman, quietly studying her emotions as the two went along. She obviously was kind of buzzed up from licking some of her essence, but she was still coherent enough for the Danava to have some trust in what she was detecting. At times she wished she ended up with some power that allowed some mind-reading, but at the same time was thankful she didn't, sensing everyone's emotions was already a chore to grow up with.

The Danava only gave anyone who looked to them in any way a meeting gaze, an intense expression that told them 'Not today, fucker.', although it probably wouldn't have been noticed by the woman leading her about, any who were looking there way merely hurrying away. She walked into the bar with her, immediately following the woman's familiarity to the man with a smile and a little wave,

"It's Calypso, sir. Nice to meet you."

She'd sit by Lerna, confused as to what a screwdriver was, but decided not to ask about something she'd see soon anyway. She sat politely, knees together and her hands on her lap, sitting up straight as her long hair draped down the back of the chair. She'd turn to Lerna, feeling the increasing buzz of her emotions before she even asked a thing of her,

"Visiting. I travel around a lot," She'd place a hand on the counter, "Don't think i'd ever be working anywhere here..."

She'd lower her head, resting it on the bend of her arm as she'd look to the blonde, "I don't really have a reason to be here, I just am. Dunno if that's good or bad, but it's whatever... As long as nobody's dying because of my presence, who should even give a shit?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Lerna nodded along as Caly gave a sortof non-answer, stating that there really WAS no reason for her to be here. Followed promptly by some VERY uhhhh alarming phrasing at the very end there. "Wow, you must really have some demons there girly. Maybe I'm not the one who could use a drink." She chuckled softly, concern thrumming from the woman as she seemed to .....carefully consider the girl. "You normally go blurting that kinda stuff out to pretty blonde thugs you meet out on the street? Not that I'm complaining or nothin, just you seem a little loopy despite not have started to drink any." She mused, drumming her fingers thoughtfully as she sipped the drink she'd gotten for herself.

Her curiosity was just growing more and more with all this stuff that Caly was seeming to put out around her. Some serious angry teen emo vibes to be sure.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum