Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Empty An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa]

Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:05 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

..Even the wind sounded like singing.

The woman was sitting silently on her front porch, legs dangling off the side. There was no danger or threat out in these mountains, a quiet home nestled between trees and before a lake standing in this nestled valley. There should be joy, relief, a lack of anxiety - those were what one felt when their basic needs were fulfilled.

But this was not how the young Danava felt this day.

The past few days were brand new to her, like something awakened within her. She wasn't sure what changed, what happened, be it she finally snapped or did something she wasn't supposed to. It was like she heard the sweet murmurs of a melodic voice behind every little sound that wasn't her family speaking to her. The voice was far away, vague, but she felt... Drawn, to it, almost as if she was possessed and wanted to seek out the source of that song once more.

She behaved a little off as well - she noticed that her emotions.. Something about them, it wasn't right. She felt right to burst with a colorful barrage of pure feeling, but at the same time she had a strange feeling of calm to her. These last few days, were so undeniably calm to the Danava. Her mind didn't whip up horrid visions of guilt and suffering, the only real abnormality being that her sleep was.. Odd. She kept feeling the need to wake up in the middle of the night, hardly getting a wink of sleep, but somehow felt fine to carry out the day.

Maybe some company today would be nice... Maybe invite someone over? Nobody was home for the moment, so it wouldn't be an awful idea. Writing on a note, she'd soon hold it in her hands, wishing it off in a puff of her energies.

"..Hope she's free today. If not, ehh.. That's how it'll be..."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Empty Re: An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa]

Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:19 pm
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] COMBINE2_e55df8615d0bd91c67d5f226542b807a-cutout

It didn't take long for Santa to appear from nowhere. The sky peeled itself apart in fine squared teeth, yawning open like a maw as Santa poked her head in and then looked around. It took her a moment to get Oriented before a smile promptly bloomed across her face. "CALY!" She exclaimed, immediately pleased she promptly made her way over and patted the girl on the head, mirth bleeding from every pore as she seemed just so incredibly pleased to see her. "That was really cool, how did you do that? What was it you wanted? We redecorating or something?" She asked ina string of rapid questions.

All the while, another figure calmly stepped out of the Garganta as well. A calm smiling face that let hands fold infront of her and watch with a warm and idle curiosity as the pair interacted. She was gentle, peaceful-looking. A wall flower if ever there was one so beautifully wreathed in dusk petals. Those bright amber eyes seeming to take in every detail, watching Caly with a gentle smile.

It was at that point that Santa looked over her shoulder, as if something had poked her before she lit up into a smile. "OH! I almost forgot. Calypso, this is my Sister! Ajora! Ajora this is Calypso! She's an Oni." She noted with a brilliant smile, to which Ajora chuckled and stepped forward, holding out her hand. "A pleasure to meet you, Calypso was it?" From this distance it would be unmistakable. This was the figure from behind the mask in the dreams.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:22 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

Honestly she was surprised by how quickly that note got a reply of sorts, then again it was Santa, silly overly happy Santa. Her expression didn't change as she lifted her head to look at the blonde emerging from the void, and immediately washing the place with that sugar-high joy she had. Despite literally being swamped with this girl's excitement and physical show of affection, her lips did not crease in the slightest. Her core felt silent, or was it rather so loud that even the Arrancar's bubbling joy couldn't scream over it?

"Settle down.. I just wished it to go to you. Thought we could have a nice day together."

Was that truly what she wanted? Or was she perhaps hoping that the Arrancar's joy would have done something to break this stalemate within her? For some reason.. She didn't seem to care terribly much about her motivations. They were here, and it was happening.. And that was alright.

However, another being stepped out of the Garganta, chimes of alarm going off in her mind for any unexpected creatures, however became a dull silence as she saw who emerged. Her eyes were trained on this woman, strange yet familiar sensations poking her mind, her skin suddenly overcome with the feeling of itching, an itch that could not be satiated. She was dazed, to the point she didn't react to Santa's introduction, or being called that wrong species once again.

Her head ached and drummed, as she walked towards the woman introduced as Ajora. Her face was so familiar. Her feet moved without her commanding, however they moved awkwardly, as if they were filled with rocks, yet they still moved forward until she was within closeness of that outstretched hand. Feelings that did not have a name pulsed and ached within her,

"..Hello, it's nice to see you again." She spoke quietly and stiffly, as if she was experiencing shock. Why did she say 'again'? Did they meet before? It all felt.. So strange, like she was possessed.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:59 am

Ajora couldn't help but chuckle a little in seeing the interaction between the two of them, just as Santa refused to NOT pick Caly up straight off the ground with a rather surprising burst of strength so that she could all but smother Calypso into her chest, beaming with a sort of big sisterly energy that might surprise her. "Still! What was it you wanted to do? Did you wanna hang out? Go shopping? Maybe train a little? OOH! We could go to the beach!" She exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear.

Ajora of course seemed to not register the 'again' portion of the conversation. "I'm happy to see someone has been taking care of Santa. I've heard you even helped her with a bit of training. So I want to thank you personally. Though don't worry, I don't intend on intruding upon your get together, I simply came to keep an eye on her, I promise you won't even know I'm here." She assured Calypso with that same calm smile. A smile that seemed all too knowing, and yet made one wonder exactly what she DID know. As Santa looked expectantly to Calypso, after all, SHE was the reason Calypso had asked her here right?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:11 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

"..I see," Was the only thing she spoke in response to Ajora. She didn't think much beyond it, she wasn't even sure if she could, there was so much in her mind that just could not be comprehended at the moment. Ajora, Santa's sister, that's right, that's correct.

She'd look to Santa, her expression still neutral and unchanging, "Yeah.. Something like that Santa," She'd reply with that flat tone, feeling as if fingers were brushing up and down underneath her skin, that other woman's appearance triggering some strange and unexplainable feelings within her,

"Well, there's a few things we could do. We could stay here, buried in the nature. We could go a little north to the salt lake, we can go south for a forest of giant, red trees, or even further south for the beach. Your choice - let me treat you to what this place has to offer."

She'd speak rather matter-of-factly, having genuine interest in seeing Santa have fun, but at the same time she wanted to use it as an excuse to keep her here longer. Her? Maybe? She wasn't sure...

It was like that song permeated her thoughts, even now.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:10 pm

Santa perked up and began to rub her chin, considering the information that was being presented to her as she set Calypso back down and did her best to figure out what they would be doing. However, Ajora spoke up. "Santa, why don't you go ahead and take a look at these places? You can decide then which looks the most fun. Calypso and I will wait here." She offered in a helpful tone, that gentle smile still ever present as Santa paused, looking uincertain before giving a sly smile. Looking between Calypso and Ajora, she immediately seemed to have a 'oh I see whats going on'. Especially with that weird look Calypso had one.

"Oh of course I'll uhhhhh go ahead and check them out. You two behave!" She noted, promptly vanishing with a Sonido, leaving the two women by themselves.
And of course, looking to Calypso, Ajora couldn't help but smile calmly enough. "My my. You truly aren't used to being caught off guard are you? So then. Calypso. Would you like to let me know what's been bothering you?" She asked calmly enough, folding her hands infront of her as she waited patiently for a response.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:05 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

She had hardly reacted to her friend lifting and smothering her, to an extent that worried her. Shouldn't she be crying out in joy or embarrassment? She merely was smothered and then placed back down, like a doll who's play time had been tried and done. She'd look to Ajora as she suggested Santa go check out these places, seeing that familiar, quizzical look on Santa's face. Did she take such a thing a lot more... Suggestively?

"Just make sure not to disturb the wildlife..." Aaand she's gone. She'd look to the remaining sister, as she asked what ever could be bothering her.

"..Bothering... Me?" She'd ask softly, "..Yes I.. Suppose I am rather caught off guard.."

The itching did not stop. Those little voices in her mind only got louder.

"..I've... Been lost."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:44 pm

Santa was practically already gone by the time that Calypso had finished speaking, vanishing into the distance with a Sonido, leaving Ajora to chuckle softly at the other woman's enthusiasm before those calm, glowing amber eyes shifted to look in Caly's direction. Soft, gentle mirth painting her lips as the Danava gave her response. "A bit of an understatement I think." She smiled, taking a step forward and gently reaching up raising the woman's chin, inspecting them for just an instant before she let her hand fall to her side.

"You shouldn't go slipping into other people's dreams. I've known Santa for a very long time. And It would be no exaggeration to say that I am alive only because of that boundless enthusiasm of hers." She chimed. "Knowledge is power. But those were the words of a small, ignorant man. Knowledge is suffering. I can already see it in you dear. You're not horrified in seeing me. You look at me like a man dying of thist might look at an oasis. Thirsty, but unsure." She smiled just a bit wider.

"Forget what you saw in the dream. It won't bring you any happiness. Mercy is not a game afforded to those with gentle hearts like yours when chasing an obsession." She advised simply enough. A dull thrum in the distance, as Santa used Sonido to move past them to explore the other locations.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:17 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly visibly twitched when her chin was touched, eyes wide as she'd look back at Ajora, breathing unevenly. She felt.. Strange. Like her life was going to end, but like it was beginning all over again. Dazed, she'd stare at Ajora as she spoke, her smile betraying the grim words of knowledge she spoke, before finally telling her to forget what she saw within the dream.

The only thing the Danava could do was smile.

And then, laugh; ever so gently, with much fragility, as if her entire being would break if she shook it too hard.

"Ajora... What a funny joke you just made," She'd speak with a sigh, "Such an incredibly funny joke, I love it. I love it so much it hurts, it hurts so much I feel numb, i've numbed so much it feels maddening, so.. Many... Sensations, running through my mind."

She looked like she was trembling, as she would move to sit down on the stairs of her porch, shakily positioning herself proper on the step as she would stare at the Arrancar,

"I can't simply forget, Ajora. It's burned into my mind. It's singing within my very being, what I learned in there," Her hands raised to touch her own face, pressing on her cheeks as her eyes dropped to look at the ground, "Some part of my mind is screaming for it to stop, but... I want to learn more. This insatiable thirst, to know more, won't go away... And... It feels so much more pleasant than the screaming. I don't know anything, I want to know more..."

Slowly, her eyes dimmed, as they moved to look back up at the arrancar, a gentle smile on her rather tired looking face,

"Suffering is the price of living. If knowledge is suffering, then i'm living all the more."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:46 pm
An Ancient Song [Caly/Santa] HWADER_9951cf272ca776e4d751473f5ae691d0

Ajora didn't seem to laugh, fixing Calypso with a calm stare as the smile ceased to exist on her features as she locked eyes with the Danava. "You saw nothing that you couldn't see by looking up at the sky. And yet you act as if you saw something profound. As if you did not ever think to look and pick up a science textbook in your life." She almost snarled with sudden contempt as she took a sharper hold of Calypso's chin this time, narrowing her eyes.

"There is so very much to know.....yet you understand so little." She murmured before releasing the woman's chin, sighing and then shaking her head. "How, perchance, to you think I cam to know as much as I do?" She ventured, turning away from Calypso and looking up to that dusky sky for just a moment, waiting patiently. It was an earnest question. Santa would be distracted for quite a while, she would make sure of that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum