Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair) - Page 3 Empty Re: O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair)

Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:32 am

O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair) - Page 3 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

“Steps forward and backward… Hopefully, we reach our desired future.”

She sighed, her attention outward to the sea. She seemed to be lost in thought for a second before waving her hand idly towards Alastair. Without much trouble, he would feel the Reishi around him correlate around his body, dancing right over his clothing and skin. Then, like a rag being wrung dry, the water straining his health shook off of him. Immediately afterward, he would feel a warmth wrap around him to steady his temperature.

“I do so hope that we all desire a future that is beneficial for the whole world.”

It’s obvious something had suddenly come over her that may seem troublesome, but it is unlikely that she shares such thoughts. Besides, it was but a momentary thing before her eyes turned again, the City of Lights coming into view at long last.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair) - Page 3 Empty Re: O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair)

Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:28 pm
O Thou of Little Faith (Helle/Alastair) - Page 3 1FgkL6e

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | STERNRITTER

At first, Alastair did wonder if he had suddenly mastered his heat manipulation. His body now wrapping itself in a blanket of Reishi as the water seemed to simply just fall off him. But, of course, that was well beyond his abilities and it only took a glance in Helle's direction to see her working that natural affinity. Straightening himself out again, cold no longer dulling his senses, he watched the City of Lights approach whilst the sunlight chased behind them.

"That is why I am here. To make a better future for everyone, the many over the few. I wish that were the case for all our peers, but there are always those with different agendas to our own. I hope that they can all be enlightened in time."

It was a cryptic response as far as Alastair went, but his informal meeting with Cyrus and Shirohime had alerted him to that fact. Surely Helle knew about what they had discussed, right? But the whole world felt a little different to what they had in mind.

Twilight kaleidoscope | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:55 pm

Helle Armstrong

“Make sure to take care of how you enlighten others. We are not here to dictate the world. Showing people a better way is far removed from forcing them into a better way.”

She would sigh as her thoughts traveled back in time. It is not her memories that she sees, but the memories of another that has seen the way humans have lived their lives. There will always be those that wish to impose their ideals in unsettling ways. She can only hope they do not end up making the same mistakes, especially considering recent events that have transpired.

“Not everyone is willing to simply lay down their life for others, and that is why many choose a life outside of combat or simply wish for a way to sustain themselves. We are but a few that are ready to suffer for others.”

They would then touchdown on the shore of the City of Lights, the bubble popping. She wasted no time before moving towards the city.

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Siegharty on Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:12 am

"Of course, we are the protectors of peace and order. Violence should always be a final resort. That is my dream, a reality where people like you and I are nought but a distant memory because we are needed no longer. A pipe dream, I know, but therein lies my motivation."

He did not have any distant memories to recall and lament, only prospective futures that danced behind his eyes. That was why he remained hopeful, despite his naive ideals. If there was even the remotest chance of achieving his goal then he would cling to it ever so tightly.

As the bubble burst, Alastair was quick to fall in step behind Helle. The city loomed over them now, the tops of the skyscrapers already basking in the glow of the morning sun, but he felt like he could walk ever taller by her side. The gap between them in abilities was no less vast, but he had a slightly better understanding of what motivated her and in that it appeared they were alike.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:17 pm

Helle Armstrong

“Good. Good. Breakfast then? I have a long day ahead of me, and it would be foolish to continue without nourishment.”

Inviting him to a casual outing, she could only flash him a small smile. At times, she even forgets her own monstrous disposition when the days move slow and allow for her to embrace her youth. It is normally a surprise to many that the blonde hosts such tremendous strength at her young age. Why, even Alaistair, bless his heart, is older than the woman he is slowly learning to admire. Oh, her thoughts are far too consumed with the idea of a nice iced latte or something. She doesn’t know, the possibilities are many.

“Do you recommend any place, if I may?”

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Siegharty on Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:37 pm

How quickly the conversation turned on its head. No more the discussion of ideologies and the wider goals of the Vandenreich, just breakfast. Perhaps he had said something she disagreed with, but Helle did not appear to be the type of person that would just back down from such a debate. Rather she had heard all that she wanted to hear, and that was good enough for him.

Casting a glance to their surroundings, they were still on the outskirts but it was perhaps fortunate that was where Alastair was most familiar. It was the best place to watch the sunrise from, after all, so, of course, he had spent many a morning on this edge of the city. Pausing for a second to consider, he began to indicate a direction for her to head in.

"I believe there are a few cafes nearby, but most will not be open for a few hours yet. There is a breakfast bar a few streets across that should be serving though, and it has a nice view out across the ocean in the morning too."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:00 pm

Helle Armstrong

“I am sure most would open if I were to knock on their door. Maybe even allow us some privacy.”

She gave him a suggestive smirk, identifying her capabilities. Getting her way isn’t difficult when you are practically an esteemed figure in the city. It may prove somewhat abusive of her position, but there is no harm in strong arming someone for breakfast. Hopefully, Alastair isn’t bothered by the idea. She wonders if Cyrus would want something. Though, she did already cook him breakfast earlier before meeting with Alastair. The man does require plenty of nutrition however. One does not recover without the proper supplements.

“Let us go to the one you’ve designated still. I do not think many would take kindly to my suggestion.”

Ah. As she thought more about it, she probably should not.

Coding in Template By:

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:41 pm

"Any of them would be honoured by your patronage, I am sure, but we would not wish to put them in a difficult position. Besides, at this hour, we will likely have enough privacy wherever we end up."

He was all too aware of who she was and what she was no doubt capable of, Helle Armstrong was nigh a household name in the City of Lights after all. It did make him suddenly grow concerned about being spotted alone with her at such an hour though, and, of course, people would see them. Not that he ever gave much credit to such unsubstantiated rumours, but others did find amusement in such unpleasant business. They were still uniformed, at the least. Just a morning patrol or training regime or something of the sort. That was what this had been anyway.

Continuing to press onwards, Alastair moved up to walk at her side rather than slightly behind. It was at least a little less awkward than having to steer her like one might a pack animal. The distance to the diner was not considerable, for it did pride itself on having a commanding view of the waterfront that they were already on, but even the short time that they walked toward it was blessed with a rather uplifting view of the sun cresting over the horizon.

"Shall I place our order then, to draw as little attention to us as possible?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Helle Armstrong

“Do you think it possible to avoid the eyes of those who pry? Humorous at best.”

She shall abide by his desire to refrain from postering her position. Now, she is but amused by his sudden shyness. Is she that much of a nuisance to have around that he wished to hide her? Ah, but she understands the nature of humankind. Much of her interactions with Cyrus have become rather popular with the youth. Though, considering others as youthful when she is but a young woman herself, in itself, is comical. Has she perhaps aged beyond her years?

“Do you think me old, Alastair? Or do I still walk with beauty much like Miss Geisleitt?”

She’s teasing him. It’s clear in her expression: the way her eyes flutter before him, the very arch of her back that leant her forward before his chest like that of a schoolgirl trying to interrupt one’s stride. She did little to hide her sudden interest in making him uncomfortable. Why, the small amount of stories of school life she has read have finally leant her their wisdom.

“Why, Alastair, I do believe you are my senior, after all.”

Coding in Template By:
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:16 am

"I imagine it is certainly possible, though I confess that few have ever thought to pry upon me. I just assumed that is what you desired, ma'am. Apologies."

It was not shyness that guided his actions, though he was also hardly a figure of renown and rarely recognised outside of official business. There had been a few isolated instances of such since Jefferson, likely by those that had taken a greater interest in the recent affairs of the Vandenreich, but most of his life so far had been that of a faceless cog in a greater machine. Quite the opposite of the fame of Helle, who could best be described as a prodigy on top of her role at the head of the Sternritter.

"I am in my twenty-third year, which should tell you whether you were correct or not in your assumption. Miss Geisleitt is thus my junior, though only by a matter of months."

He understood that she was taunting him to some extent, but he still answered properly. Quite unlike her, he was neither interested in nor had studied the intricacies of school life. This was a conversation between an employer and an employee, and he was hardly one to feel humbled by the fact that Helle was vastly more accomplished even if she was his junior. Still, if she wished to play then he could at least respond in turn just a little.

"But does my advanced age give you cause for concern, Director? I hope you will find me capable of still pulling my weight when it matters."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum