Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Empty What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie]

Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:48 am
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Header8

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

Always work, she was excited to hear about how Alastair had his new promotion. She wondered how long it would take for him to climb up the ranks to Administrator like her. While she wasn't the nosy type that did a background check on her boyfriend? she did technically look into him before he made the bold move to ask her out for that trail which seemed to hit a dead end. She kept Domino on that case while she went onto looking into other matters.

Her eyes wandered around the streets, she was awaiting word on a couple of things and brisk walks like this were nice to keep herself from getting stuck in an office all day. She had sent word a couple of days ago that she was waiting for an update from Naomi in Malayasia, with their expansion of domain and influence to provide the stability to the world there had been a lot of chaos and disarray that brought it to her attention as to finally get some stability.

That was the benefits of growth. A couple of days now and she'd be able to get that report, pass it onto the rest of Albedochiffren and Sternritters and then plan the next course of actions.

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Gamma_Signature
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] CHARACTER_LISTWhat's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] GRAPHICS_THREADWhat's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Empty Re: What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie]

Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:21 am

NAOMI ETZEL | FIRST THERE

"I could tell you were thinking about me, so I came to pick you up."

Practically out of thin air, unannounced and without sensible presence, Naomi's whispers came from directly next to Sophie. She even blew a bit of air straight into her administrator's ear, a bit onto her neck as well--whichever one seemed more ticklish, really--and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Naomi arrived just this morning in the City of Lights, returning to give her reports on Sophie's orders. The last time she was at home base was, what, nearly nine months ago? In that little time, as the Vandenreich grew in authority and prestige, so did their home, the number of people, and in turn the influx of trade goods coming in. Naomi figured she could take a detour on the way to the office, take a look at some of the new things the city had to offer and pick up some gifts along the way.

Honestly, the woman meant to knock into Sophie's office for a surprise early visit, and by mere coincidence she came across just the person she was going to see walking along the open streets.

LAST OUT

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Empty Re: What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie]

Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:43 am

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

She felt her hairs stand on end at the sudden feeling of air on her neck and ear, it was startling and frankly a little unnerving since her first instinct was almost to resist until the sudden advance until the familiar voice set in and she recognised who it was, Naomi Etzel - that being enough for her to relax in the sudden advance.

"I was not... Also aren't you due in a few more days?"

It was a little chiding, Sophie quite liked the shift of dynamic and thought it was amusing. Naomi was the superior - a teacher - if you will and now she was the superior officer so she thought it was fun to play with her position a little bit.

Her head leaned in just a bit closer to the Quincy and her voice got just a bit quieter in the process. It was a little tongue-in-cheek she loaded to retort.

"You and I look quite close at the moment. This is how rumours start to develop you know, Naomi."

Sophie waited for her friend to pull back a bit, confidence came more naturally now to her these days than it used to. Being in her position made it a lot more necessary to be confident and she adopted it well.

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] CHARACTER_LISTWhat's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] GRAPHICS_THREADWhat's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:50 am

"Due in a few more days? Oh, it has been about nine months now, hasn't it?"

When Sophie reciprocated the closeness and spoke of rumours, that only prompted Naomi to tighten her hold and pull Sophie closer.

"Aren't little, harmless rumours fun and delightful?"

And with that brief one-up, Naomi finally let go of her administrator, a cheeky smile briefly flashing over her face.

"But, I'll try not to cause too much trouble for you on my first day back, boss."

Naomi stretched and stressed the last word of her sentence teasingly, though there was admittedly a sense of pride in it, to see someone she helped along the way rise to the position they were in now.

LAST OUT

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:05 am

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

Sophie stopped herself from trying to get the last word in, she was awful about one-upping and going on all these tangents would derail any meaningful work that she could get done. Though there was something strange about imagining Naomi with a kid, she could not put her finger on it but it was peculiar nonetheless.

"Good. If this was the time you were considering admitting your awkward feelings for me I'd have to feel even more awkward about trying to explain how I'm seeing someone at the moment - but you're right, Sigma Echo. You do owe me a report about Malaysia."

There was not a single beat missed as she strong-armed the conversation towards work and hoped that the knowledge would eat away at Naomi's mind for a little bit. The added usage of her callsign to really put her head on straight.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:28 am

"You're right, I'll save my confession of undying love to you for another time."

Sophie was right on the mark with this one. In favour of her professionalism at the mention of her callsign, Naomi held back the desire to prod and pry about what her superior meant, mentioning "seeing someone". Surely, Sophie herself wouldn't be able to hold herself back either, right? Young love tends to make the young gush. For now, this was a battle of willpower.

"In the past nine months, Malaysia has only continued to deteriorate. I believe the issues are not only a matter of infrastructure and the power gap, but the Shadow Fall occupation's cultural influence on the Malaysian population. The civil unrest, rampant violence and crime, seem endemic to the society rather than just a byproduct of World War Four. I think Lux Orior's presence in Malaysia is more appropriate than ours. I have the full and more extensive report sent to the office, and a physical copy of the report, including data and physical evidences, on me now. I think it would be better to hand it off to you in the office."

LAST OUT

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:40 am

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

There was only one response she could really make to her continuation of the tongue-in-cheek chatter and that was a smug look at that said what her mouth wasn't going to say. You're gay. That was the best she had to the last word on the matter because she was back into business after that and contemplating the information.

Of course she'd review the report in full later but the summary did give a lot to think about in the moment. Sophie's brisk stride slowed as a side-effect of thinking about it as she headed in a particular direction, one that might've been vaguely familiar but also in a subtle way to Naomi due to the changes that had occurred in the time that she had been away.

"Interesting, and why do you think it is more appropriate for Lux Orior to handle it?"

She had her own ideas of why but Sophie did like to hear the input of her subordinates besides the fact it was Naomi and she held that opinion in esteem. At the end of the day though she wasn't there, this woman understood the situation better than she would from the report by merit of having experienced it in full for months.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:57 am

Sophie was always one to ask questions, and look for deeper explanations and commentary; it was to be expected that she'd inquire more about what Naomi meant.

"I believe, both in their proximity and how they aid countries, they're better equipped to address the problems Malaysia has. Compared to the U.S., where their own cultures have persisted through the Shadow Fall occupation and resisted the unruly aspects, and specifically Mana's insemination of chaos and terror. For Malaysia, the very people embrace some of these things.

While we, as the Vandenreich, can help restore order and assist with the rebuilding of Malaysia as we have done in the U.S., we're not a country, we don't operate like one, and re-establishing a society and a social structure for them seems both out of our purview and out of our logistical means. At least, it's an effort that would require attention that could serve to pull us away from other matters that may take more immediate precedent, or that we could address far better than Malaysia."

Naomi included it in her report, but the number of Quincies in Malaysia was significantly lower than the U.S. as well. Most of the Quincies between the Indian sub-continent and the Pacific were either with K-World, or joined the Eldrazi Dominion several years ago. Whether this statistic had undue influence on Naomi's opinion, well... what was important was all these other factors still remained, that regardless of the number of Quincy in Malaysia, would lead Naomi to the conclusion she was at now.

LAST OUT

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:15 pm

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"Thank you for your thoughts, Naomi."

It did give a bit to think about, Vandenreich had expanded and overseeing that expansion had been a toll on their resources over the last few months but she did concur to the same train of thought. A large scale attempt to correct Malaysia would be more difficult to make happen in logistics and in diverting focus may weaken their position in America and cause a relapse.

A brief thought occurred to ask her what those other matters were but she opted not to for the moment. Better to keep the Malaysia situation into mind for the moment before considering other routes of possibilities.

"I would also be disinclined to provoke unnecessary attentions by making too many reaches, especially given prior conflict with K-World I do not imagine that they are exceptionally receptive to a large movement of Vandenreich influence so close to their territories."

"Also, you're hungry right?"

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:34 pm

She didn't let it show too much on her face, especially in front of a younger Quincy, a superior in office they may be, but the mention of K-World did serve to sour her mood. Many of the people currently in the Vandenreich weren't there for it, but the memories of the past still surfaced vividly in Naomi's mind, whenever it was brought to attention.

"Yes, it's probably for the best that we don't unnecessarily provoke K-World."

With the report seemingly wrapped up for the time being, Naomi linked her arms with Sophie's.

"Absolutely famished. Gavin, one of Reida's boys? I saw him in Malaysia last month, he said a nice sushi bar about four blocks down from here recently opened. Said they had good beer, so I've been raring to go try it with someone!"

LAST OUT

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum