Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Empty Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo]

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:56 pm

MISCHA JUDAVIALDI | THE VIRTUOSO

Nagato's plans fell through, the war concluded, and Hueco Mundo was clear of the demon scourge. Supremacy, as it was meant to be, found the strong victorious. But, it was clear that it was not Mischa's strength which decided the outcome. Therefore, the outcome was not of any satisfaction.

The absence of Nagato returned Hueco Mundo to its state of absolute lawlessness, where purely the dominant could walk freely; and in the vastness of this landscape, Mischa carved out a territory for himself. Yet, never one to stay dormant, his domain was ever on the expanse. Any creature that would roam his sands was subject to his will or his wrath, though these creatures were far and few between.

This was an occasion amongst the few, where one of the infinitesimal number of truly worthy opponents surfaced, and Mischa's growing borders reached their own lands. So from the edge of his own dominion, Mischa launched forward to pierce into the heart of the nearby arrancar's lands. Their strength, the density of the spiritual aura surrounding matched his own--nay, greater even. And, soon, all that strength was to be his.

Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Empty Re: Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo]

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:01 pm
Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] NNa7nnG

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Everything in this place looked the same. Every grain of sand, every inch of the sky. As far as Ichigo could tell, he could have walked ten thousand miles across these dunes and found everything exactly the same. In younger days, he might have found the whole place boring, but the plain nature of it all suited him just fine now.

But, then again, that unremarkable mindset he'd taken on had still ended up being pushed to a place that he couldn't say he liked. The words of a woman he'd never even met shouldn't have stayed with him like this, but Ichigo couldn't help but hear what she'd said repeat itself endlessly in his mind, every step he took across the desert punctuated by that accusation.

If he crossed into anyone's domain as he walked, he certainly didn't know it. The very idea that he was a walking beacon for anyone who wanted a fight didn't even cross Ichigo's mind. All he could think about was the idea of having turned out exactly as Aizen wanted in the end.

END POST | GHOST WITH A PAST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Empty Re: Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo]

Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:08 pm

Mischa generally disdained feeding on hollows beneath a certain quality; it was below his standing, below his class. The last time he feasted was with Suzu, years ago. Once he had an opponent of that calibre, the arrancar's tastes were elevated altogether, such that until now there wasn't any prey worth hunting.

He could feel it. The closer he approached, the greater he could feel the breadth of this creature's strength. As soon as they were in viewing distance some several hundred metres apart, Mischa stopped. The sands in these parts were flat, minor dunes scattered about. Mischa was not the kind of predator to use stealth; he made sure his presence was announced with a flare of spiritual energy, enough to match the opposing arrancar. Enough to feel out the area, the subject, the variables.

Mischa spoke with a whisper, but his voice was more than capable of reaching them, carried alongside a pulse of pesquisa. In his typical flaring fashion, he announced himself and his intentions.

"Greetings, beast. I am Mischa Judavialdi, whose domain you now border. Yield your life, either beneath me or inside of me."

The latter was preferred, of course. Or rather, it was the only option. If the arrancar was as feeble as to surrender themselves immediately, they would not be worth keeping around. If they put up a fight, then all the more reason to consume a fearsome combatant.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hey, You, Sexy Boy--You, And Your Land, Are Now Mine [Mischa/Ichigo] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:26 pm

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Normally, Ichigo didn't even bother to address most of the other hollows that crossed his path in the deserts of Hueco Mundo. His presence was generally enough to dissuade them from trying to bother him, anyway, but he supposed that this little trek he'd undertaken would have caught the attention of someone sooner or later. How tiresome.

"Get out of the way."

There was nothing more to be said on his end. He didn't care about the other arrancar's name, or about his claims to this particular empty swathe as his domain. It was all the same. He didn't even care enough to bring a hand to his zanpakuto, or to take up any sort of defensive stance. It wasn't that he doubted this guy would fight him. If anything, he expected it.

He really just didn't care.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:13 pm

"Rude."

Mischa's spiritual energy painted the sands around them, every vibration of every grain of sand grasped. A cero released from his abdomen, barreling towards the arrancar with five bala by its side.

"And so you've chosen--inside me it is, beast. I will eat you whole."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:10 pm

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Watching the cero barrel toward him as if it were hardly more interesting than the blank sky above them, Ichigo stepped to the side with remarkable speed. Despite his lack of ambition, of drive, the fundamental need to survive had not escaped him, and such a simple attack wasn't one that caused him much alarm.

Could he have made some remark back? Sure, maybe. But why bother? Making some idle little commentary was hardly what he wanted to do. Instead, he simply drew his zanpakuto and practically threw himself toward Mischa with all the elegance of a bull. There was no technique to it, no finesse, only the most basic attempt at unmitigated violence.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum