Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Must Be From Black World [Charlotte/Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000You Must Be From Black World [Charlotte/Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

You Must Be From Black World [Charlotte/Helle] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Must Be From Black World [Charlotte/Helle]

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:18 am

C.E.L. | Aureate Templar

Charlotte was somewhat taken aback from Helle's openness. Though she understood and similarly advocated for being adaptable, Charlotte knew how stubborn--maybe that wasn't the right word for it--an organisation or group could be about how they conducted their ceremonies, their training, anything of the sort that could contribute to their identity or culture. It was refreshing to hear this from someone in a leadership role. The Iramasha Guard could really learn a thing or two, or three from Helle.

"I'm glad you see it that way! Let me know what you think can work, and I'll try to play off of it to the best of my abilities."

You Must Be From Black World [Charlotte/Helle] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum