Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio] - Page 3 Empty Re: Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio]

Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:26 pm
Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio] - Page 3 NNa7nnG

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"I'm not worried about her. She's got reasons for following that I don't think she'd get in the way of. But if she does, she's gone. This isn't something I'm giving up on just for her sake."

Of course, it wasn't actually that simple in the back of his mind, even for a companion he'd only traveled with for such a short time. The idea of simply abandoning anyone was nearly painful to him, and it reminded him of the whole reason he'd even ended up in this situation.

Still. He'd have to, if it came to that.

"I'll vouch for her. You could say I've known her for a long time."

END POST | GHOST WITH A PAST
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio] - Page 3 Empty Re: Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio]

Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:37 am

Flamediver [Ichigo, Ignacio] - Page 3 M5fVlFX

Ignacio Vega

"So be it. She will know the risks we face then."

Ignacio's fingers danced absentmindedly atop the pommel of his sword, rather relieved that he had not had to use it yet today. It had been a long time since another had approached him from the sands and not wanted to draw blood, longer still since any information had come up regarding the rings. It appeared his destiny was always in the hands of others, reacting to whatever came his way and making sure that they moved along the righteous path whatever the cost.

But the day was still young.

"We should pick her up and be on our way. It is a winding path ahead."

The Black Flame | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum