Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Please Miss~ [Open]

Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:22 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"Says the woman who immediately backpedalled when I reacted negatively to your claims of theft and murder" Hannah replied, totally not falling for 'pleae miss' routine. No, this one went straight to jail. Her identification was enough to get the woman thrown into a holding cell till tomorrow. Hannah didn't explain too deeply what Shio had done, focusing more on the wanton theft part of her.

"Behave and I will see you tomorrow. Try to break out and I will not see you again" Hannah warned, before the door was shut, and she was left to her own thoughts for the whole day.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Please Miss~ [Open]

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:19 am
Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 Q94FlX

Shio Itsukai

"Backpedaling?" She repeats back the word that the woman sprang from her mouth, with a brow raised as if confused about something the woman said. "You sure say a bunch of interesting things." She smirks. Perhaps it wasn't the brightest idea to discuss the things that shio does in her free time. Nonetheless she doesn't possess any ounce of remorse for the things she had done up till this point in time.

After all, the only thing she knows is to survive. The ability to understand right from wrong is something she never once cared for, so long as her jobs earned her a few extra cash. It didn't matter to her boss how much blood she meant to spill, but it wasn't as if she went around killing random left and right, that's just isn't something neither her or the boss wouldn't do--not unless they were given a reason to.

Shio felt lucky enough that she didn't spill too much information about her line of work, or it would've been her head found on the floor rather than being in a prison cell. "I guess I had my work cut out for me" she murmurs underneath her breath whilst smirking at the thought of being spared. "Say you mentioned something about lux orior, what's that? Some kind of organization?"

The Fractured One

Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 3 Ezgif-3-8ff9a7497418
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum