Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Empty Re: wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:45 am

Solhammond Palliser | DEAD

"Damn it's been a hot minute since I've had a Hookah."

Sol would say with some mild surprised as if his mind went to more pleasant things. Growing up in Africa had a unique culture, being of a lighter skin tone he actually do remember being in a few bazaar esque locations. So he'd offer a nod as she suggested this place, his wayward soul willing to go to any new place. While he had once been restricted in how far he traveled, his time with the Suika had certainly allowed his wanderlust to grow.

He brought a tattoo'd hand up to adjust his shirt slightly, the large sleeves of his robes falling down to reveal more of the intricate tattoo's which ran across his arms. "Lead the way, great noble Samaritan." He'd gesture with his hands with some measure of flamboyancy. He would probably never meet this woman again, so he was far more relaxed than he usually was.

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 JfH75kA
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Empty Re: wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:21 am

MICAIAH KHSESH | WANDERER OF WORLDS

"You've had one before? You naughty dog. It's okay, though; I've had a few friends with a bit of lustful indulgence. Couldn't be me, though."

Once the idea was cemented, Micaiah went over to the bossman and got her kuftka to-go. She tossed it into the air, it turned into a card, and gradually vanished into her gourd in similar fashion to the rug. Micaiah walked over to the man and grabbed his hand to guide him.

"Have you been here before? This bazaar, I mean; it's been here for a couple decades, so some places are pretty well-cemented. It well predates the Soan rule, I don't know if you heard of him before--bit of a wacko, if you ask me. Anyways, it's got a bit of a history."

Along the walk towards the spot, Micaiah pointed out towards all the little details of the bazaar that she found interesting or significant. The statue in the middle, commemorating an Iramasha of the Sands which once defended the region from a potential takeover from Shadow Fall. One of the benches had two names carved in it, star-crossed lovers that swore to reunite there and start their own shoppe together, but they never reunited. A tree the hung over an area, where its leaves stayed lavender and beige, blooming all year round, and the species only grows locally for some reason.

"And here we are, the cafe I was talking about. We gotta wait a bit in line, but I know the owner, so I'm sure it won't be too long."

If Sol looked at the logo and name on the podium that stood where the line began, he might recognise a script underneath, "Theirs but to do or die."

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:24 am

Sol's life before becoming a shinigami was very 'zoomed in' so to speak. But he had even heard of the Soan clan, particularly due to a battle via the leader of his nation and Stefan Soan. But he decided to not comment too much on the history of it. Instead his eyes roamed around it, taking in the general vibe of it. And it certainly held an aura which ran deeper than most places, like the very ground he stepped on had seen stories grand and mundane through its floors.

"Some history to it, alright." He'd repeat for a moment, his eyes wandering the area. He did in fact catch the script, making him think keenly back to his original home. It seemed like something they might have as a motto somewhere. He chuckle to himself lightly, his eyes closing. Even as he traveled far and wide, he still couldn't forgot the strange nation which was his home.

"Cool, cool. Waiting in long shouldn't be too awful. Place must have some great food, not that I'm particularly picky to begin with." Sol explained as he brought his eyes away from the scenary to his new companion, the strange and perky woman seemed to know a lot about this area. "So are you a native from around here? I'm really only passing through."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000wanderer x wanderer [Sol/Miciah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:54 am

"Oh, no, not really, the food is alright. The tea and coffee is really good, but it's most popular for a few other things--you'll see."

Micaiah went on her toes to peek over the line, looking to make eye-contact with a server or employee. Once it was a success, she raised her hand to beckon them over, and once she knew that she was given attention, she stood back normally and turned to her companion.

"Native? Oh, no not even close! No, I come from the uh, well I guess they call it Solomon Sovereignty now. It's a few islands in the Pacific, northeast of Australia. But culturally, I probably identify more with the Vicara Planes. It's a country in demon world, where I spent a lot of my time as a fully independent woman. I'm just the same, mostly passing through here, but I like to take my time in going around places, you know? Enjoy the tulips, or whatever the phrase is. Move too fast and you'll miss what life could offer you!"

By the time she finished talking, the server reached Micaiah's spot in the line and greeted her. He asked them to follow along, and guided the two inside. Micaiah, still holding his hand, pulled along. When the people in line made a groaning noise of protest, she turned back to stick her tongue out before walking inside.

The doorway was a bit small, such that the man would have to duck to enter. Inside, the ceiling still hung a bit low, but enough that you could stand up straight without fear of hitting anything. The walls were decorated with a variety of colours and golden accents. The tables sat a fair bit low, and smoke was thick in the air, such that despite the strong lamps hanging from the ceiling, the place still felt a tad dim. The windows were clear enough to see the people outside, and each seating was more like a sofa.

Micaiah sat down and showed two fingers to the server. As if it were some sort of code, he nodded in understanding, left a menu on the table, and went on his way.

"See? What I tell you? I got the connects, hehehe~."

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:02 pm

As Micaiah led Sol through the crowd, past the annoyed crowd, he lifted a free hand in apology to them. A sheepish smile on his face opposed to her teasing one. It was a good contrast, if a bit silly. Once they made it to the back he listened to what she said, slipping into the sofalike seat pressing into it with his hands testingly. It definitely pretty comfortable, the soft haze in the air reminding him of home in a way.

“Solomon islands, huh. I think I saw them in the news a long time ago.” He’d comment off-handedly, his eyes going to the window. His arm would raise to rest against the back of the seat, taking a deep exhale. “This place reminds me of some bars I used to fight in back home. Rough business, that.” He’d bring his gaze to her, his lips peeling back in a grin.

“You do got the connects, let’s hope this food is bussin’ as you say it is.”

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:10 pm

Micaiah was listening, but her eyes scanned the menu intentfully. Ordering food was some serious business, after all. The decision was easy to make once she recalled that the meal wasn't come from her pockets, and that fact lit her face up. It was just a wide smile that made her eyes squint, but the glee practically radiated out from her.

"I feel ya, it's the same for me. Back in the Vicara Planes, there were a lot of bars to fight in, and I got into a whole load of tussles from it. I got into these scuffles so often that they even started calling me 'The North God' cause of it!" Micaiah neglected to mention that she was a large motivator in the epithet gaining publicity, and that pub brawls were not the reason for it. "Didn't get down and dirty in these sort of lounges, though; people are chill here, myself included, and for good reason. Oh, here it comes."

The server from before came along with two hookahs and a bag of a thinly rolled dark substance.

"Hard to get into fights when you have something like this. Shukran, habibi. Oh, and I'm ready to order now; I'll have this."

Micaiah pointed to the most expensive dish on the menu with one hand, a pudding dish with gold flakes and champagne grapes, and passed the hookah and 'stuff' to her companion with her other hand.

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:42 pm

“My fights where a bit different, big steel cage and shady people paid me.” He’d explain as he surveyed the menu himself, the food not all unfamiliar to him. He picked something meaty, something that definitely would make him feel sleepy afterwards. A good traditional dish with rice and meat always made him feel good, and reminded him of home.

As she passed the stuff to him he raised a slight eyebrow, wondering if the Gotei gave drug tests. Probably not. This outta be a nice way to relax, it's been some time since he self-medicated on this stuff. Naturally with some proficiency he’d begin to partake of the thinly rolled substance and Hookah.

As he leaned back into the chair, he’d speak after an inhale. “Been awhile since I could kick back on Earth, been mostly business nowadays. I really should head back to Vastime some time.” When she mentioned her moniker, he let out a sharp laugh for a moment.

“I used to go by Moon Cutter in the fighting circuit. Good times. Ya’ know briefly was a pro-wrestler.”

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:40 am

Steel cage, shady people, and being paid for it? Micaiah liked to get rough, but chains and whips weren't her preference. She wouldn't judge, though. Well, that's not true, she definitely judged him for it, but Micaiah had to commend a guy for being so open about his experiences.

"Ohoo~, seems like you already know what the good stuff is~. Don't go to fast, now, this stuff is stroooooooong."

The girl put the hookah and hashish to work. Once set up, she waited for the stuff to acquaint itself with the heat and settle in. The server went on his merry way with orders in mind.

"Kick back on Earth? Where're you coming from then?"

The heat was appropriate, and Micaiah took her first puff. She let the smoke sit in her mouth a bit, cool, and channel down her throat to fill her lungs. Her whole body relaxed, and her posture sunk into the seating to really let the hashish spread out. She exhaled with nowhere near the same gusto as she breathed in, instead calm about it. It was the 25th century; this kind of stuff hit hard and hit fast nowadays. Only a moments notice, and the chair became a large teddy bear enveloping her body. It was one of the few things that could let Micaiah settle herself in so deeply that her native accent came through.

"Vastime, Dat where you from? See, I never gon' seen der', it's like what, der'?"

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:46 pm

Sol followed her example for indulging in the smoke, sinking into the chair himself. His head would tilt backwards as he relaxed. While he didn’t quite melt into the seat like his companion, he certaintly looked more calm and relaxed. He allowed an easy smile onto his lips as he listened to his new friend talk.

“Ye’. I grew up in Ethiopia. Great place. Kinda.” He’d laugh as he recalled memories of the hollow infested areas of his nation, thankfully he lived near the center where it was mostly safe. “But guess it’s Vastime now. Muuuuuuuuuch safer.” He’d stress as his tilted his head to the side, his eyes closing briefly. Before he opened them.

“Right now, I’m with the Gotei. Funny story ‘dat. Had a mentor lady, turned out she was a Zanpaktou. Crazy. Anyway, she tried to turn me into a Shinigami. Fucked it right up. Killed me.” He’d laugh at his misfortune, the substance definitely loosening his tongue as he talked about these topics.

“Now I’m a semi-decent shinigami. That’s mah’ story. Save for some parts.”

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:57 am

Safer was cool. Good for them. Then again, safer wasn't as exciting. To an extent, it made Vastime a tad bit less of an interesting or attractive place to visit, but maybe gauging that with her own eyes was necessary.

Micaiah continued to listen, her ears focused on his words while her eyes wandered around the ceiling. She even missed the server coming back with their food.

"Damting 'dat stori. can no relate, me; wen I die long ago, bes' ting happening to me. Before, I was livin' in hell! Can no remind my own self good from 'dem times since."

Micaiah's eyes finally fell back down to catch the food already placed on the low table for them. She didn't make note of it and just leaned forward to grab it before cuddling back into her seat. She took off her boots and curled her legs under herself until she was comfy, took a bite of her pudding and continued.

"If you a shinigami, you doin' what here on Urt?"

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum