Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Empty I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara]

Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:02 am
I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Header-again

KARIN KUROSAKI

"Urahara!"

She barked into the confines of the store, it wasn't a tick over eight in the morning after she'd dropped the kid to school she had come right here. Karin had long since thrown away the professional dynamic of their relationship, they'd known each other for four-hundred years on and off after all. Since she was a kid, there was no need to beat around the bush with this man - especially since she had grown accustomed to knowing that the best way to get past his poor attempts of humour was to attack it directly and yet it was still only sometimes effective.

"I need parts."

He'd be up about this hour but it was still fairly inconsiderate of her to barge in and make demands, yet she did regardless. What was he going to do about it? He had just rolled with the hits so far and would continue to do so.

She hated grocery shopping, she could not decide whether she hated it more than this kind of shopping either.

WEARY OLD WOMAN | END POST

I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Gamma_Signature
I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] CHARACTER_LISTI Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] GRAPHICS_THREADI Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Left_bar_bleue0/0I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Empty Re: I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara]

Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:49 am

I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] N6G4ebz

Kisuke Urahara | Innocent Shopkeeper

There was the noise of the clattering of boxes from inside the store as Karin called out for the owner, the unmistakable sound of something falling down a set of stairs, and then the sign on the door flipped from closed to open.

"Good morning, Karin!"

The door flew open, revealing Urahara in all of his recently-woken glory. Or, actually, had he even slept? Those bags under his eyes were not going anywhere fast anyway. He had definitely tripped over something on his way here, hopping on one foot as he was doing, but a cheery smile was still spread across his lips in a look that Karin would be all too familiar with.

"What are you after on this lovely day? We did get a new shipment last night. Come in, come in."

Saw that coming | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:01 am
I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Header-again

KARIN KUROSAKI

"Cut it, I need power sources and small fibres for the current things I'm working on. Got it?"

She got straight to the point, pushing past him to go looking around and rummaging through assorted stock. There was an impatient attitude to her and this store was organised in an esoteric manner which she imagined only the shopkeeper himself knew to navigate. Probably done on purpose really.

"You're really becoming senile in your old age, aren't you?"

Her small talk came while she looked about for what she was after in the man's inventory.

WEARY OLD WOMAN | END POST

I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Gamma_Signature
I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] CHARACTER_LISTI Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] GRAPHICS_THREADI Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Left_bar_bleue0/0I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:56 pm

I Hate Shopping [Karin, Urahara] N6G4ebz

Kisuke Urahara | Innocent Shopkeeper

“Oh? Well come on in then. Try some of the boxes on the far wall, let this old man rummage around behind the counter.”

He spoke as Karin bustled past him, letting himself be moved by her apparent rush to pilfer his wares. Once upon a time, she had been a pleasant young woman who wouldn’t have dreamed of being so abrasive. But time came for them all in the end, wore them down and made them just a little more bitter. He could feel that too, somewhere deep down, though he tried not to show it.

“You know, if you told me what you were working on then I could order the specific components in advance. Not to mention that I could help with the crafting, you know I was quite the electrician in my hay day.”

He responded with a little of that usual banter as he began to head over to the counter to continue the search, knowing full well that was where most of what Karin was after resided. Why he had not told her that right away was obvious, it dragged things out a little and gave them a chance to properly converse.

Saw that coming | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum