Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interview (Morph/Invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0An Interview (Morph/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Interview (Morph/Invite) Empty An Interview (Morph/Invite)

Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:37 pm

The Soldier Quincy

Jonathan Weber

An Interview (Morph/Invite) 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

It had been a very long year.

While the debacle in Vastime had done wonders for his credibility in the Vandereich, moving him slightly past the label of an "artificial" Quincy, the experience had also left him bedridden for weeks, hovering at the boundary between life and death. Unlike some of his peers among the Quincy, Johnathan had no supernatural healing abilities, nor the experience with Blut to lessen the impact of the wounds the Hollows had dealt him. No, despite all of the cool powers Johnathan now possessed, he had had to do things the old-fashioned way: hospitals, bed-rest, and plenty of physical therapy.

Even after he had been released, the former soldier's troubles still refused to end. Cyrus ast-Auramazda, his patron, had experienced a disaster with his unique abilities, the details of which he was not that familiar. What Johnathan did know, however, is that the aftershock of the event had nearly stripped him of his own abilities, and had sent him collapsing right back over the hospital threshold. It was only a month ago that he had awoken, and only few weeks since his powers had somehow restored themselves.

His string of disasters was part of the reason why his current situation was so confusing. Johnathan stood at the entry way to the headquarters of the Todgestalten: the Quincy's black ops unit. The missive that had ordered him to report here was a little vague on details as to why exactly he, a rank amateur Quincy at the very best, was being considered for such a prestigious position, but Jonathan certainly wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Grinding out his cigarette beneath his boot heel, and checking for the last time he had his orders in his pocket, Jonathan entered the building, making a beeline for the receptionist. "Good morning. I vas ordered to report here for reazignment?"
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interview (Morph/Invite) Left_bar_bleue174500/99999An Interview (Morph/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

An Interview (Morph/Invite) Empty Re: An Interview (Morph/Invite)

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:38 pm

Uriel Sancroix | Half Blood

He was a busy man, especially with recent events. But something had crossed his desk recently, a report on a certain individual he had been tracking since the disaster in Vastime. A ‘Jonathan Weber’. Unremarkable in almost every way, except the brief interest Cyrus had in him. A completely blank slate, ready to be taught. Naturally, Uriel would reach out to him and about a position within his branch.

After all, he had seen first hand Jonathan in action during the crisis. In his gut, he felt the man would prove to be a useful asset. And in this line of work, those were worth more than gold.

Jonathan would be put on hold for a moment as a the receptionist varied a few things, before giving him instructions to head towards Uriel’s office. Uriel would be sitting at his desk, seemingly writing something while occasionally looking at a computer on his desk. It was somewhat surreal, if only caught of Uriel’s nearly seven foot stature. His desk of course sized to his proportions with a singular chair on Jonathan’s side.

Uriel would look up to be greeted by the face of a young man, a smile on it. “Ah, Weber. Please take a seat, thank you for coming.”

END POST | THE KNIGHT OF TWO

An Interview (Morph/Invite) JfH75kA
An Interview (Morph/Invite) H8Tyk70
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interview (Morph/Invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0An Interview (Morph/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:33 pm

The Soldier Quincy

Jonathan Weber

The whole situation felt like a recruit being called up before a superior officer.

Thanking the receptionist, Jonathan strode into Uriel's office, curious eyes roaming across the massive man's office. The massive desk and chair amused the Quincy, as well as the fact that a man Jonathan had watch immolate monsters with his soul still had paperwork to do.

"Of course zir. How could I refuse zuch ein interesting invitation."

Jonathan's tone was the barest bit cheeky, though his eyes were serious. This was his chance to come in from the cold, his chance to make something of himself in this newly supernatural world instead of just existing. He had failed to learn from Cyrus before his accident, he would not fail again.

"Can I ask somezing? Zee orders I vas zent described reazingment to the Todgestalten, but I'm not really sure vy zomeone like me vould be asked to join ze organization."

Jonathan's tone was probing, curious, but his eyes were bright. It was obvious that the man was very excited for what was to come. The Todgestalten was something the Quincy recruits whispered about in quiet voices at night, the details always too sparse for Jonathan's liking.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interview (Morph/Invite) Left_bar_bleue174500/99999An Interview (Morph/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:52 pm

“It’s quite simple, I like what I see from you.”

Uriel would comment on cutting through the air with a force one might not expect. Blue irises seemed to be burning a hole into him, like a mini-sun that Jonathan now walked close too. But a smile remained on his face, as he placed his pen down closing the folder which he had been writing within.

“To tell you the truth, Jonathan, there’s no glory to be found within this division. Only the whispers of your comrades, the half-glances given to us as we conduct our business.” He’d comment as the smile faded from his lips, replaced with the grimace of a soldier who’s been at this far too long for his youth.

“Our division covers a wide range of duties, but I focus my squads on Internal Affairs, Information gathering, and the elimination of threats. It requires my agents to be morally incorruptible and wholly dedicated to the cause. I saw you in Vastime. I took note of your training with Cyrus. Now I want you to work for me.” It was a simple approach, but one which cut through the fodder one might expect from other interviews.

“The only question you must truly ask yourself is if you are willing to work in the dark, to protect the light. To be an outcast. To do a thankless job. If you can find purpose in that, then you’ll fit in. If not. Then you may depart to the Sternritters. You would thrive in such a setting.”

Now he waited.

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:44 am

The Soldier Quincy

Jonathan Weber

Jonathan raised an eyebrow. Uriel liked what he saw in him? Sure, the Quincy supposed he was a little more stable than the average hothead or eccentric personality that frequented the City, but he didn't exactly see why that qualified for what appeared was whispered to be the left hand of the Sternritters. Nonetheless, Jonathan said nothing to interrupt his superior, attempting to meet Uriel's piercing gaze the best that he could.

The former soldier liked this kind of speech, straight and to the point. No prose, no dressing up war in pretty words or stirring turns of phrase. Bluntness was hard to come by these days in a city full of all sorts of fantastical creatures, but that just made the few occasions where he got it all the more valuable.

"To be blunt zir, I didn't come here to be a hero. I didn't drag myself out of a pile of flaming wreckage vith 2 feet of rebar zrough my leg in order to cover myself viz glory. I vanted revenge, I vanted power and a way to stop vat happened to my friends from happening to anybody elze."

The days after the attack hadn't given him a whole lot of time to think about the whole thing either. The days had alternated between the searing pain of Cyrus imprinting him with a fragment of his divinity, and the pain of the worst boot camp he had ever been through. Jonathan was many things, a foolish optimist, reckless with his safety and perhaps the tiniest bit nosy. But he was no quitter.

"I'm neffer going to be zee strongest Quincy zir, and I'm already an outcast due to how I got my powers. If this is zee way I can help preserve humanity via my own methods, then I'm glad to accept."
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:51 pm

Uriel tapped his fingers on the desk for a moment. His eyes falling upon the man once more as he seemed to judge what he had to say. A chip on his shoulder. Something to prove. A long way before he’d been better than average. All these things might prove detrimental to his development under Uriel. But for whatever reason a thin, predatory, smile slipped on the lips of the sun incarnate.

“Welcome to my division. I’ll be placing you under Reida Ray Copeland. She’ll teach you the ropes.” Uriel would comment as he opened a folder, checking it’s contents before tossing it over to Jonathan. “Learn the contents of this case, study it. It’ll be your first assignment. Hope you’re a quick study.” He’d comment.

It was a relatively minor case, but it was enough for Uriel to gauge his skills. Some internal dispute that Uriel already knew the answer and facts to. It would be good to see what Jonathan would be capable of, and if he could solve this before Uriel had to take direct action.

“Dismissed. Operative.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum