Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Empty Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:53 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Apart from performing tasks and duties whenever assigned to her, Natasha found it somewhat humorous that she hadn't quite settled into any specific division yet. Whether that was out of personal choice or wondering who she'd mesh with amongst her peers, she hadn't been able to sit down and engage in a proper interview to come to a proper conclusion but she had put in an application not long ago.

Ruminating on each division, she wondered which stood out to her and matched her talents the most and much to her chagrin, outside of the research, she seemed to slot in everywhere else quite well to some extent. She figured that now was as good a time as any to settle in on something and prepared herself accordingly. Dressed within professional wear, she made her way through the city to go through a few interviews and see what she liked, what group she felt she meshed with, and how she could be of service.

Making her way into a pleasant café, Natasha ordered a cup of coffee as she sat down. Hopefully things would go well, she mused.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Empty Re: Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:37 pm

Uriel Sancroix | Half Blood

It was his lunch break, and naturally he was going to get a coffee. Not that it did much for him, he needed an obscene amount of caffeine for it to have an effect on him. But the taste and aroma of a hot cup of coffee just did something for the soul. The nearly seven foot tall man would be clad in his Vandenreich uniform, waving occasionally at people as he approached a small cafe. One he had yet to visit.

As he entered the cafe, he definitely stood out. But the blonde man merely offered all sunshine and smiles to anyone who looked at him. When it came to his time to order a coffee, he asked for a traditional dark roast. It would take them a bit to brew it, so he’d take a seat at a table. One of the few open currently had a woman occupying it.

“Excuse me, can I sit here? I’m waiting for my coffee.” He’d inquire with a soft french accent, an easy smile on his face.

END POST | THE KNIGHT OF TWO

Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  JfH75kA
Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  H8Tyk70
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Empty Re: Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)

Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:46 pm

Taking small pleasant sips from her coffee cup, Natasha continued to wait patiently until her another member would arrive and her interview would begin. She was in no particular rush. The day was relatively early, the sun was abundantly bright, and this cofee' was to die for. Natasha would certainly order another cup once she was finished with the first.

Her attention was quickly found itself shifting on something other than coffee as azure eyes set themselves upon the tall and radiant form of Uriel as he sat at her table after ordering a traditional dark roast. He was a tall, handsome man with a charming smile. She shamelessly found herself stealing a silent glance or two before she nodded, setting down her cup of coffee to greet him properly.

"Go right on' ahead, honey,. Way I see it, I can' enjoy a bit o' eye candy while I wait for my Vandenreich Interview. . Name's Natasha. Pleasure to meet ya," she'd finish with a warm smile.

Last edited by Iori on Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Wolves Ain't Howl Alone(Uriel/Natasha)  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:23 am

An applicant? How interesting.

When he went to sit down he did so with a smile, taking care to sit softly as to not strain the chain. He was quite large, and very little of that was fat upon his body. And it appeared she enjoyed the sight of him, something which he would merely offer a polite smile for. As he got his seat he’d rest a hand on the table.

“Ah, it is good to see more applicants. Perhaps you’ll find yourself within my division. Call me, Uriel.” He’d introduce extending a massive hand to her, intending to offer her a small handshake. “It’s a pleasure Natasha. I do hope you’ve found your time pleasant within the city.”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:22 am

A hand, though relatively small compared to Uriel's would reach and firmly grasp his own as Natasha accepted the handshake before returning to her coffee and taking a small sip, lifting a hand to request another order along with a breakfast sandwich.

Turning back to Uriel, she tilted her head in curiosity as she took the time to analyze his words. Applicant, eh? She didn't get the sense this man was the one who was going to interview her but the part about his division and the hope she would fall to his own had piqued her interest.

"Pleasure to make ya, Uriel. Comin' here has been a pretty nice' change of pace compared' to my time in the US. Since I've hardly any idea when my interview will begin or whether my evaluator will arrive, do ya mind tellin' me what your division specializes in? Perhaps ya' can hire me on the spot if ya like what ya' hear..."

Might as well, right?

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:16 am

“Ah, perhaps. I suppose there’s no harm in informing you.” He’d comment as his coffee was brought to him, offering a smile to the server as she placed it down. He even gave a small wave to her, as he brought the steaming hot coffee to his lips, drinking it with no issues. He’d slowly bring his coffee down, placing it on the table.

“We handle the internal affairs of the Vandenreich, and anything which is not fit to see the light of day.” He smile leaving the description rather vague, for whatever reason. It seemed that his division had an air of mystery to it, and that was the intention. It was better that people didn’t know what his people got up to.

“More often than not people fit into the other two divisions better. So you won’t hurt my feelings if you find them more applicable.” He’d chuckle, leaning back in his chair.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:41 am

"Internal affairs, hm~? Things that don't see the light of day? Sounds mysterious. I like it'." Natasha would chuckle softly as she pondered on whether or not she would be applicable to him rather than whether she felt applicable anywhere else. To be certain, she felt she slotted into any other division other than research. She was a former soldier in the US who specialized in handling anything in the realm of the supernatural.

After she moved on from that, she did some work as a freelance assassin to earn some cash and make a living'. She was highly advanced and had experienced many battles and situations against anything from hollows to demons and other unnatural oddities in the world. Natasha couldn't definitively tell him if she fit or not.

"I can't say' for certain where I find myself' applicable to begin wit'. I'd like to think I fit in any other division outside of research as I don't focus on extraneous details and the nitty gritty' like they do. If anything, I guess you'd be a better judge of that' than me," Natasha would admit with an air of soft calm in her voice.

" I spent quite a few years as a soldier in the united states where I was one of the go-to options for facing supernatural threats and oddities. Hollows, demons... you name it, I could handle it. When I moved on from there... I did freelance work as an assassin for hire. I reckon I coulda' chose a more normalized job but when ya' fight yer' entire life, it never really leaves yer system..."

Natasha hadn't revealed the deeper nuance behind her life or history and the fallout in her life that led her to travel to the City of Lights to begin with but that wasn't particularly good table talk, was it?

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:27 pm

“Similar to one of my Coordinators. You two would get along well.”

Uriel would smile as she spoke, informing him of her history, his leg crossing as he brought his coffee to his lips. People tended to divulge information to him regarding their life once they found out what he did, and he never quite knew why. Perhaps it was because some part of them wanted to remove themselves as suspects or threats in his eyes, or that they might found employment under him.

She certainly seemed to have the skillset required for his line of work, but he could easily see her within the sternritters. With the acquisition of Jonathan, he didn’t want to cut any red tape regarding.

“No, no, I don't quite think people such as us can afford normal lives. It would be nice to be able to choose a mundane job, to find a good woman, and settle. But such things truly are not meant for us, yes?” He’d lament thoughtfully, although no sadness seemed to be in his voice. Only the calm smile of a man who seemed assured in his role and beliefs.

“Then again, I do find comfort in duty. To do the things other only dream of. To protect the world.”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:52 am

"Protecting the world is what I stand for, too, to defend those who can't defend themselves and maintain some sense of peace in this world. Combat is what I know'. Fightin' is in my blood. For me, as a soldier whose been through her fair share of conflict... wouldn't forgive myself if I looked away from others' out here' who might be sufferin', knowin' I could help them out."

In this frame of mind, the two certainly shared a similar viewpoint. Uriel seemed wholly committed to his duty and Natasha wished to find duty again - for only in death does death truly end. No matter who you were, once you experienced battle, once a decision was made to fight in the name of a greater cause, one could never truly return to what others would consider a "civilized" life. Such an act would be regarded as cowardice those who still fought on in spite of the fear and terror they experienced on the battlefield everyday.

"It might hurt... but we need to keep goin, right'? Fight the good fight, defend those who can't defend themselves." Natasha would finish her first cup of coffee, moving onto the next with a sort of deft precision about it all. She enjoyed acting composed and professional for a change. It tended to give people a finer insight into how she could truly conduct herself outside of the cowgirl impression she was saddled with. Although admittedly, that was partly her fault...

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:45 pm

“I would’ve thought you would have joined Lux Orior with such noble motives.” The man remarks crossing his legs, he leans back in the chair with a judging glance. As he was trying to decipher who she was and if there was any hidden motives to her. His blue irises focused keenly on her while he finished his coffee. In a matter of seconds he’d place it down on the table, resting his hands in his lap.

“A word of advice, friend.” He’d offer with a small smile, the appraising glance over. “If you are in the organization, or any, to do good- then focus upon that. When the world is telling you something is wrong, when your superiors are, focus upon your heart. Plant yourself in your beliefs, and tell them they are wrong.” He’d remark with some air of mystery, as he uncrossed his legs to stand up.

“From one soldier to another, not all good requires blood. There are a million problems in the world, Natasha. Just find one and fix it.” He’d offer a slight tip his head, beginning to depart leaving her to her thoughts. Feeling rather good about this whole strange encounter.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum