Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite)

Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:00 pm

The Soldier Quincy

Jonathan Weber

Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

Natasha's laughter penetrated the grogginess that clouded Jonathan's mind after the collision, even as the man took the sharpshooter's hand and rose unsteadily to his full height. Thankfully he had had the presence of mind to throw up a hasty Reishi shield around his body prior to smacking face first into the concrete, or the man suspected that he would have had a lot more damage than some aches and pains. Still, Jonathan could see the humor in the action, and laughed with her, rubbing his head sheepishly.

"Suppose I got so excited that I finally managed to do something that I forgot how small this place is when you are moving that fast. Feels like its gonna require some practice to get it to a point where I can fight in close with it, however. Can barely see at those speeds."

From the few engagements he had taken place in since he had joined the Quincy, Jonathan had gathered a rough idea of how the typical fight went in this new spiritual world. Speed, and the ability to think and fight at those velocities seemed to be one of the most important factors. It wouldn't matter what skills he mastered or how high his attack power got if he didn't master this 'Hirenkakyu' thing, and gained the enhanced speed that came with it. After a few moments, Jonathan began carefully gathering the Reishi again, attempting to force it into the container that had activated the skill before.

"So as far as I understand, the main way we fight is by firing Reishi through our Spiritual Weapons? Or at least that's what I'm guessing with the way all the other Quincy lug those bows around. But what about people like Cyrus or Helle? They seem to have these strange abilities that I've never seen anyone else use."

The differences in technique and skillset between those stronger Quinces was fascinating to Jonathan, as good a puzzle as any he had ever seen. Maybe if he could figure it out, he could understand the strange metal spike he had summoned during the evacuation of Vastime.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quincy Boot Camp (Hime/Invite)

Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:44 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Yea, darlin'. That's more or less the way most of us quincy folk' perform our techniques. Our spirit power and reishi go hand n' hand' and wherever we wish to focus that collected energy is how we execute our abilities. If we're in close combat, something like blut would be ideal for attackin' or defendin'. Unless yer some real special case, ya can't really use those two at the same time. Blut Arterie grants ya' inhuman attack power while Blut Vene' increases the bodies defenses, allowin one' - dependin' on their skill with it' - to survive some pretty damagin' wounds." Natasha smiled as she placed a hand on her hip and walked beside him, ruffling his hair before she tilted her head to think about the Grandmaster and his second in command.

"Well, if i'm bein' honest Johnny boy... those two are special cases. They're like anomalies. Like' the cheat codes' ya get in a vidya' game, ya know? I wouldn't really pay too much attention' to what they' do. Focus' on yer kit and what works best for you, that's my advice."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum