Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:49 pm
Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

Rio knew it was not proper etiquette to speak ill of a family member but Chidori was never a person she saw eye to eye with and those constant years of missing out and forming a relationship with her didn't quite help either.

She supposed the woman was making strides in development ever since she assumed the position of head, but judging by Kasha's impression, those strides seemed somewhat subpar at best. She realized her own impression may have not been all that great in it's own right, coming to class late. Even so, Rio had never really been chosen for substitute jobs.

Rio was overwhelmingly fond of the woman's company and found her to be a very much welcomed breathe of fresh air. Perhaps they could converse over a meal? Rio wasn't sure if Kasha seemed to be a fan of idle chit-chat and it was odd for a teacher to ask a student to grab a meal, maybe a little but... then, Rio didn't see herself as a teacher, even if many of the family members regarded her as a wonderful mentor.

"Did you want to go grab a bite to eat? My family has told me I need to learn how to start going out more and living life. My schedule's clean for the rest of the day and maybe I can learn more about my student - who already has her fair share of brownie points," Rio would quip playfully, finishing her sentence with a smile.

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:08 am
Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Hmm?"

It was a little surprising to hear her say a couple of those things. Not just the invite out to lunch, that was barely even noteworthy besides the fact that Rio was still operating on the assumption that Kasha was a girl and had said 'get to know her student' and 'she has brownie points'. Was this some awkward way of asking him out on a date?

Well, no harm. She did look attractive and had good temperment so he gave a small, modest smile and nodded.

"Of course, Lady Rio."

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTFlicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADFlicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:46 pm

"Great, is there any specific food you favor or are you fine with allowing me to choose?" Rio would smile softly as she exited the classroom, walking along with Kasha as she let her eyes observe and look around the academy. It had been such a long time since she stepped foot in these halls.

She was glad to know the place housed someone like Kasha, who had a good head on her shoulders.

A graceful woman in appearance and posture, she was certainly an admirable one. She hadn't met any other Koizumi to her knowledge but she was a pleasant first impression, certainly.

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:32 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"You may choose where to go. It's only fair given your status."

Kasha said, inviting Rio to choose but honestly it was entirely just to judge her tastes. I mean, she called him pretty and noted his graceful nature and all but if she was a woman that had no appreciation of the superior tastes then what was there? No point pusuing a woman who had poor taste or sense of aesthetic.

It wasn't everyday that you got asked on a date after all. She was a little peculiar though, did she know that he was a guy or was she just into women? Hmm, that was something to try and shed some light on as it progressed.

Flicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTFlicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADFlicker Flames(Rio/Kasha)  - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:44 am

Rio chuckled softly as Kasha placed the onus of choosing their meal on her. Very well. The Shihoin defender was quite fond of the idea of choosing a place to enjoy a meal. She was very familiar with a good portion of the Soul Society, even if she had become somewhat of a recluse in her recent years.

Judging from Kasha's appearance, perhaps she enjoyed a place where they could enjoy a meal within an establishment that featured graceful decor.

Rio thoughtfully tapped her chin as she motioned for Kasha to follow her, making her way through the academy's corridors until they were traveling through a peaceful district within the Rukongai. In the distance, Rio found a place that would suit the both of them quite well.

Guiding Kasha along, she would observe the establishment as she smiled. Although loftier places could've certainly been found, this fit Rio's sense of style quite well.

It looked graceful but it didn't try to impose itself on those who looked before it. Rio would walk in, reserving a seat for both of them as she turned back to Kasha.

"I like this one. I've come here quite often. There are likely many other places that may make this pail in comparison but their overall aesthetic and the food they serve... I feel it suits me quite well. As nobles we always have to uphold an image of some kind... sometimes at the cost of our own sense of self but I prefer to be genuine while maintaining that image, if I can."

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:31 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"All the way out to the Rukongai? My Lady Rio, you are quite peculiar."

Kasha thought out loud when they arrived, it was a surprise to him that a Shihoin would come all the way out here. To such a humble place, did he approve? Well, that was ambiguous to her now wasn't it but he did seem to still be in a good mood by the way that the small smile hadn't disappeared.

Instead he just reached up to adjust his hair and keep it where it was supposed to be before following her to take a seat.

"Well, it is nice and peaceful here. Upholding the image is important to the masses though the eyes are far less judging than the ones of our peers in the Seireitei."

Now that he thought about it, she sure had taken him out of the Seireitei. Where nobles were less inclined to see? Rumours less likely to form? Oh, he think he got it now. He wouldn't have expected that at first but if that was the angle of this woman who was he to judge.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:27 am

A small shade of red would form in Rio''s caramel-colored cheeks, stifling a small blush as she scratched the side of her head, acknowledging Kasha's comment about the peculiarity of traveling all the way to the Rukongai. Rio's intent was to enjoy a meal but due diligence had eluded her for a temporary spell.

It didn't dawn on her that curious eyes might find themselves observing the two as their spent their time here enjoying a meal. In any case, there was no use ruminating on the oversight anymore. She was content with the location she had chosen.

If rumors arose, it wasn't as if her family hadn't been at the center of their own fair share of drama. Thankfully, the more personal matters were never really presented to the public eye. Taking a seat across the table from Kasha, Rio would cast her gaze towards the menu, ruminating on what meal she desired to order. Coming to a conclusion, she placed her order in. Turning to Kasha, she would engage the woman in a conversation once more.

"Nice and peaceful, yes. Of course, it has just dawned on me that I may have chosen the wrong location, considering that while the eyes may be less judgmental, a rumor or two might arise that takes this entire thing out of context, but I suppose it's too late now to travel elsewhere," she'd chuckle softly as her amber gaze remained on Kasha during the conversation.

"So, you spoke of my sister when we were at the Academy. I didn't bother to ask what type of impression she had left on you or her students at the time but since we're here now, I'm curious as to how she conducted herself before the students and how that might reflect on us as a whole."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:59 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

Well, she remained honest about it. Kasha remained a little neutral, not exactly caring much for the rumours. They would probably stick more to Rio than him anyway. It did surprise him to get put on the spot about being asked about his experience with Chidori, were the Shihoin sisters the type to be interested in the rumours of each other and use that in banter or snide jabs at one another? That did seem like a feminine thing for them to do.

"it was... quite a lax approach to say the least. I believe she destroyed the text book and immediately went on a tangent of her own idea of how the lesson ought to go. It was very arrogant of her and she came across as full of herself."

Kasha stated, a little vague on the details frankly but for the moment he was quite certain that was the impression that she left. For him anyways, maybe the other classmates did like her rebellious attitude but Kasha only found it obnoxious and unsightly. It had nothing to do with her status as a noble head either, mostly coming down to that he thought it was just unbecoming of a person's merit and qualities to be that kind of person so unabashedly.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:03 pm

Rio would nod affirmatively. Kasha confirmed what Rio expected to hear. Her sister was always a boisterous one and not even motherhood seemed to have tempered her any more than before.

The Shihoin defender had supposed that is simply who Chidori was - for better or worse. She would no longer approach this subject and speak on it anymore. Rio did not wish to mar their dinner date with talk of her sister.

"Allow me to apologize again on her behalf. She ought to carry herself differently given all that she's went through but as they say, a Zebra can't change their stripes. Either way, I'm sure you'd like to move onto a different subject. "

Rio would bow to the waitress who had arrived with their drinks before returning to eventually bring out their meals. She would take a small sip before leaning her arms on the table, gazing at him inquisitively with amber eyes.

" Let's see... since the class I was going to teach was Hakuda, would I be correct to assume that is what you favor? I wouldn't mind the thought of training against you in the future but I do no think I'd be well suite to teach anyone something they might already know. I hear the Koizumi are quite skilled in that particular field of combat, even if I have yet to spar with or even witness a member of their clan in battle."

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:15 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

Kasha's eyes looked away as she brought up his interest in Hakuda. While she was correct, he hardly appreciated the fighting attributes of it and the greater restorative properties he held in his martial prowess is what he thought there was more to be appreciated in. No, to sully it with drawing blood and opening wounds was something he hated. Preferring to simply not use the Hoo Kanmuri Ken if he were to fight someone else despite the incredible potency that it had in combat.

"We are okay at it, I suppose. No more I suppose than the Kuchiki are incredibly potent with her kido spells or the Lady Tsunayashiro with her kido."

It was natural to just downplay the Koizumi status, keep everyone and their fellow great noble houses in the dark about the unrealistic levels of Hakuda mastery that they had.

"I apologise though, I'm not fond of fighting. I'm something of a pacifist I suppose you'd say."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum