Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Empty psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel]

Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:58 pm

Uriel Sancroix | Half Blood

When the letter arrived at his desk, it arrived quietly. In a plain folder with no markings, nothing to distinguish it among the many other missives he received. But when he opened it, and read the words, he knew this letter was the most important thing he had ever received. It was a summons to the administration building, to meet with someone he had not yet. This brought with it some worry.

He cleared his schedule, adjusting the workload among his coordinators. Although he might become indisposed, the organization must run smoothly. It must survive without him. Institutions above all else, the man dies but the organization thrives. As he closed the door to his office, he didn’t look back.

His trip to the building was uneventful, where he was to go was provided into the letter. Once he arrived, he placed a hand on the door knob. He took a moment to steel his nerves, this might be the only chance he gets to truly make his mark. Who was this person? What did they need of him?

Was this a test? More than likely not, Ninsianna was straight forward. Whatever they needed of him, it would be interesting. As he opened the door to go deeper into the building, he noticed a person whom he had never seen.

With unusual white hair.

END POST | THE KNIGHT OF TWO

psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] JfH75kA
psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Empty Re: psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel]

Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:45 pm
psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Banner

SHIROHIME | WHITE PRINCESS

She leaned against the wall, like she was awaiting Ninsianna but held the piece of paper in her hand. How peculiar, she was out for a bit. Did something happen? This was not a woman that took days off and yet here there was with an absence. It did not occur to her that she might be disturbed by another while she pondered what to do.

"Who are you?"

He was unrealistically tall, a giant among giants. A man that also looked powerful. Useful? Malleable? The first thoughts that came to her mind when she saw someone. How could she use them for her own means and bring about the proper laws of the world rather than this mess it had become.

THE ENEMY OF BLACK | END POST

psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Gamma_Signature
psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] CHARACTER_LISTpsalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] GRAPHICS_THREADpsalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:18 am

When a predator walked into another’s domain, they knew immediately. Like a shifting in the wind, the hair on the back of his neck stood up. He was perhaps one of the most able-bodied fighters within the ranks of the Vandenreich. One of those most knowledgeable men on the inner workings of this organization, by merit of his job. Very little wasn’t unknown to him.

Yet, he didn’t know her. The small woman with white hair who looked upon him. His blue irises stared down at her with guarded intentions. “Uriel Sancroix. Administrator within the Todgestalten.” His voice was powerful, proud even. It was the voice of a man whom was indeed useful in his own right. One who’s aura exuded confidence and warmth that only someone deeply connected to the sun might have.

It was ironic a man of sunshine, worked within the darkness of the Vandenreich.

“Who are you?”

Yes, who was she indeed.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:35 pm

"I'm Shirohime."

It was a strange position of being someone who very few met but many rumours existed of, mostly negative for most people referred to her as "Cyrus' White Witch" or the woman that always had his ear. Shirohime just looked at Uriel and regarded him with no hostility. If anything, it was just weary and her sickly looking form could barely convey any threat.

"If you're looking for Ninsianna, I'm afraid she has appeared to be out for the moment. I can try to help you if you require it."

Shirohime always thought that the branch of friendship was better extended than pointless hostility. Goals weren't succeeded alone and he seemed like he could be of great assistance.

psalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] CHARACTER_LISTpsalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] GRAPHICS_THREADpsalm 41:9 [Shirohime/Uriel] TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:40 am

Shirohime.

He had heard about her, or rather, of her. A woman who held the ear of the Grandmaster for whatever reason. This was a unique, and dangerous chance to experience first hand the rumors which surrounded her. He had long since learned that rumors, while not true, often held some fabric of it. And with enough time and effort, one might be able to discern the truth.

“I see. I received a summons here. I suppose something must have arisen.” He’d comment thoughtfully, his blue irises turning upwards to look at the structure and hall. He was somewhat open to the idea of speaking with her further. How should he handle this? His eyes fell upon her.

“It’s my job to know the internal affairs of this organization. I hear a lot about you, but I know little. It’s concerning.” It would not be wholly wrong to say that his blue irises seemed to hold the intensity of the sun within them. A blinding aura of warmth seemed to emit from him, as if next to the sun it’s self.

“How can I be of service to you?”

To cut past the bullshit was what he wanted. He could see it. It was a gamble, but he was a man with ambitions. People always needed something from him.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:02 am

"How peculiar. I'm sure she'll be around shortly, she's not the type to make disingenous summons or waste time."

Despite her weariness there was no moment when her own gaze wavered against the intense accusatory look he made, of course no one knew much about her and only of her. His challenge about it was not anything that could shake someone of iron-clad in mind as her. Too much hinged on everything working as it should, Shirohime operated like this if things were to return to peace and prosperity.

"Service to me? Forgive me Uriel but I am neither a member of the Vandenreich nor a superior of your's. To what means would I leverage that from you or rather, what would I do with them in this case?"

She answered back as equally testing in its own frustratingly passive way. A woman such as herself would prefer to promote an illusion that she held no power here contrary to the many rumours and things that might suggest otherwise.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:20 am

Her words on the outside appeared true, but like any illusion was hollow at it’s core. He supposed that was what he should have expected, but he was not a man easily dissuaded. Nor did he involve himself in the politics that might become more commonplace as the Vandenreich grew and expanded. Instead, the hybrid would tilt his head back slightly as he spoke.

“A man does not need the rigid structure of hierarchy to aid those in need. He need only the intention and power required to offer his life, blood, and honor to worthy causes.”

She may claim herself of no power or prestige, and in truth that was fine. He didn’t need to acknowledge those to extend his services or help. As he gazed down at the white hair’d woman he could see it within her, regardless if she admitted it. What she wanted, whatever her designs, required pawns. Pawns like him. Men like him.

He was a man who understood well his purpose in life.

“It is not the soldier’s place to speak in how he is used. Only that he is. Perhaps it is archaic. But mine is simply to do, and to die. Nothing more, and nothing less, Shirohime.” He pauses for a brief moment, a hand coming up to be placed over his steady beating heart.

“I do not believe fate would have placed me here, at this moment, at this time, if you did not require me.”

Fate, what a strange concept. Yet, all powerful.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:28 am

"..."

It was frankly a little surprising at how earnestly he was approaching her like this. A little unnerving it might've been if she didn't have such a rigid poker face that didn't betray her inner thoughts. A small cough, genuine despite the fact that he should have guessed that she was shrouded in lies and mystery.

"You sure do take the knight thing seriously, is it because of my name that you jump to this or the fact I look so frail?"

She cracked a faint grin at her attempt to do humour. Shirohime's worn-out eyes trying hard to determine what a good cause for him would be until she settled on it.

"Cyrus is a good friend, he's taking care of me in my last days. If I could ask one thing of you I would appreciate it greatly if you made use of your position to help Cyrus and ensure that the Vandenreich runs smoothly and has no internal disputes."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:02 am

A thin smile came onto his features as he witnessed the brief crack of her facade, he didn’t say it but he definitely noticed. There was a pleasant surprise that came with such things, enough to elicit a chuckle at her awful joke.

“Sadly there’s no tournaments I may win for the princess, but I suppose this shall do fine.” He’d comment cooly, as he turned his gaze away from her but down the hall. As if looking beyond the moment at something, or someone. As she spoke her request unto him, he offered a wordless nod.

“I fear you ask a great thing from me. I know darkness resides within the corners of the Vandenreich that not even my sunshine might burn. But I will endeavor to do this, for you and the Grandmaster.” He’d pledge as he turned his gaze back to the woman, almost meek in her fragile nature. It was the least he could do for them, and in turn, the Vandenreich.

“Now to find that meeting place…”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum