Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Left_bar_bleue0/0What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Empty What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:41 am
What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] HEADER_0085-017
It was the little things that kept you sane.
Five hundred years on earth had certainly tested such things by making very little time for little things in the throes of war and conflict. But even in the darkest times, even those she’d spent in hell. There was aways moments.

To just enjoy the fact she was still alive.

That was exactly why she had chosen to gaslight this woman. She honestly hadn’t even caught her name, but she’d sensed enough hollows suddenly vanishing around her to know that this woman wasn’t average by any stretch.

So she’d decided to play a little game. Kill every single hollow just before the woman could arrive on the scene. And then turn into a cat.

The black feline smiled in her head as she noticed those sharp eyes pausing over her. She wasn’t really paying attention to how many they’d been through but the woman was clearly catching on.

”What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?” she ventured, using that same deep male voice she always used in this form.
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Empty Re: What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:56 pm
What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] St8z0lb

V | JUST V

V didn't get it. Where was all the fodder to beat the shit out of? She could have sworn she just went through a dozen, and then all of a sudden they just... stopped coming. This was the outskirts of town, wasn't it? So then where the fuck were all of the Hollows for her to kick? There were plenty of them just a little while ago, and then she sensed more and came to kick their asses too, and then they just... weren't there? All she could find in their place was this... cat?

V jumped from rooftop to rooftop with ease, seeking more prey like the alpha predator she knew she was. It took only a few seconds to sniff out another Hollow, then for her to kick off of the concrete roofs towards its location. At most it only ever took a minute to reach where she had felt they were at just a moment ago, but upon laying her eyes on the scene there was nothing. Nothing but a little black cat. At first she didn't think much of it. But then it just kept happening, over and over again until finally she was starting to get suspicious. V wasn't the brightest, but this little cat was there every single time. Sitting, watching, it didn't do anything else. But it was the same one, she knew that for a fact. She didn't even notice she was staring when suddenly it spoke out, and in V's deepest, primal instincts, something clicked and she realized it had to have been this little pussy.

"You're the one killing all the Hollows around here, aren'tcha?" V interrogated sharply. An irritated click of the tongue was more than enough to let Yoruichi know that this little bunny was more than just a tad peeved. "I'm trying to get my exercise in for the day and you're just dropping everything before I can get there? What's up with that, huh? Got a problem?" She would happily pick a fight, too. There was very little that could kick her ass, and she wasn't about to lose to some bitch pussy lookin' motherfucker.

END POST | THE ENDLESS STRUGGLER

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Left_bar_bleue0/0What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Empty Re: What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:08 pm

My. How enjoyable this was. So immediately confrontational she would be smiling if she still had the facial muscles to pull off such a feat. But instead she simply maintained that even stare, her amusement entirely internal before she glanced off to the side as if uninterested.

”Those? I’d hardly call them worthy of a workout. Perhaps you should try being a but faster next time.” she suggested as if that were helpful. Those calm lidded eyes watching V as she seemed to rile herself up, Yoruichi simply enjoying the entirety of the situation. If nothing else, killing them before V so much as got close certainly was a warmup. But these were just strays, hardly a proper workout.

”And what if I did?” she asked with her own playful tilt to that deep voice, head canting so very slightly in curiosity. Incredibly curious to see just how petty this woman might be. Slow as she was she wasn’t… TOO slow. She was interestingly fast. But that was a note she kept to herself for now.
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:36 am

V | JUST V

V didn't like being talked down to by a fucking cat. She was the one in charge, not this furry fuck. Who did he even think he was? "You're gonna regret talkin' to me like that, you little shit." The bunny snarled at what should have been her natural predator if she was, you know, a normal bunny. But normal bunnies didn't have bulging muscles that could cave in skulls or abs to shred manchego on.

"Yeah they aren't shit, thanks captain obvious. But sometimes they're not, and those are the fun ones. So stop fucking with my fun or you'll regret it." V snarled like a bunny usually couldn't while she stalked over to Yoruichi to tower over her. Yeah she was just so fucking cool, and this little pussy wasn't shit. The stench of death and blood radiated off of her impressive figure, growls rumbled deep in her throat, and the look in her eyes would tell she was seconds away from stomping this asshat into the concrete.

But would she actually? V kind of didn't want to hurt a cat. It felt pitiful to her. Yet at the same time her daily workout was being interrupted for basically no reason. If she didn't scare off this dickhead, then what was she going to do? Go home and do a normal workout routine for normal people? That was boring as fuck, and she already did that yesterday anyways. It was more fun and also on routine for her to be out hunting prey like the bad bitch she was.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:51 am

Well well well! Now wasn’t this interesting! A bit of casual gaslighting and bullying was always something that was on the table. Casual stuff and all that. But my oh my was this woman rapidly earning herself something special. Showing such aggression and what VERY much seemed like a kindling penchant for violence. And against a cat no less!

Surely, such a disrespectful delinquent was worthy of more….. active bullying. Was she not? But the things as they were. She knew Kisuke would … well no he would always encourage this kind of shit most of the time. Back when they had to be more discrete. But well, any nearby shinigami might have something to complain about. So she decided to push it. To see if this little bunny really WAS intent to enact violence on a mere feline.

If she crossed THAT line? Then her ass was Yoruichi’s. And grass.

”I do believe that if anyone will regret anything, it will be you.” she corrected V, as if she were an idiot for believing otherwise.
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:43 am

V | JUST V

V didn't even know what to think about this talking cat and its inherently smug disposition. Were these things even capable of being anything else? She didn't understand, and it was starting to get frustrating. Especially as the little runt kept on poking the bear that was this tall, muscular bunny queen. Yoruichi was lucky she was a cat, because if she was anything else V wouldn't feel guilty about kicking her ass.

"Regret? What the fuck would a cat know about regret? You fucks don't regret anything."
V accused Yoruichi the moment the cat even uttered the word.

She was really getting tired of this furry dick's shit. Furry dickshit. Same thing. V was already reaching out to pick Yoruichi up and quite literally throw her somewhere else by the time her thought process even finished. Act first, think second. That was her life motto. It got her in a ton of shit but she didn't really care much. V always found a way out of trouble.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:58 am
What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] HEADER_0154-015

Ah there it was. A step over the line.

Before V had even gone so far as to start reaching for her, she wenty ahead and said something that put Yoruichi in a VERY bad mood. She watched as the woman's hand reached in her direction And for just an instant, that feline body was shrouded in Mist as she transformed, far quicker than the woman could likely react to. In that moment, Yoruichi simply considered grabbing the woman by the throat and throwing her through a building or seven. But she wasn't in THAT bad of a mood. Nah, this woman had simply earned herself a pranking. Rather than the small, furry feline that V had originally been reaching for she would find her hand grasping something far smoother and Softer when it finally made contact through the mist. Yoruichi having timed her transformation at the very end of the reach, giving V not a single shot of pulling back in time even if she DID spot the smoke and change her mind about grabbing the feline. Instead, she would wind up with a handful of soft, curvy shinigami sitting casually on the ground while leering up at V with an unpleasant jovial smile. The sort of smile that held back barely bridled rage.

"Hm. Gotta say, it's a little rude to just go grabbing people you don't even know. Not to mention all these insults. I think an apology is in order. Don't you?" Her voice was not male in the slightest anymore, and that last sentence was hedging the line between annoyed and threatening.
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:16 pm

V | JUST V

V didn't get to retract her hand before the cat poofed up some smoke from its ass or something. She was already making a grabbing motion when the bunny felt something very familiar fill her hand. Wait, but that didn't make any sense. Wait.

"Wait."

Titty?

"Titty?"

The rusted, cobwebbed gears of V's mind were starting to turn. Slowly but surely she started to realize what had happened, especially once she laid eyes upon this bombshell of a woman. But wait.

"Wait."

Okay, but why though? Actually, how? How did that man sounding cat turn into such a hot woman? What kind of black magic was this black cat blackie ass fuckin' woman using to mess with her? Was this another trick to fuck with her? V couldn't help but be suspicious.

Yoruichi demanded an apology, and suddenly all at once V remembered that she was supposed to be mad at this woman, not staring at her tits.

"As if I'd apologize to the woman who took my fucking kills!" V shouted, pulling her hand back only to aim a slap straight at Yoruichi's tits. "Eat shit! You're the one fuckin' with me, and you're askin' for an apology? Get real!"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:38 pm
What ever could you mean? [V/Yoruichi] HEADER1_0153-018

It was always a joy to see how people reacted to her true form. Her true voice. Interestingly enough, she noticed a bit of hand motion for an instant there before V seemed to stare squarely at her chest for a few seconds. What a delightfully honest woman. If only that were all she was~ Yoruichi raised a brow as she watched that hand winding back, and then struck in the direction of her tits. She ....watched it for instants that felt longer. Her own perception far faster in response to that incoming danger. My my my, what a temper this woman had. Her own hand flicked out without even a semblance of effort and promptly snared the woman by the wrist, stopping that slapping hand short of it's intended target before the woman gently tightened that grip until V would feel a bit of uncomfortable pressure.

"Hm." An amused noise, before she promptly twisted, spun, and then cranked the woman's hand, bending it in the wrong direction. Not hard enough to ACTUALLY put anything out of it's sockets, but enough to inflict pain and promptly propel V facefirst into the street as she jointlocked the woman's arm and guided her straight into the floor, unless of course this madwoman was the kind of person to just dislocate their limbs to stay on their feet. Yoruichi's own strength was gentle... but it would rapidly increase for the purpose of achieving what she wanted.

"You're pretty bold aren't you? I suppose I did take away your workout." She chimed casually, leaning down and speaking directly into one of the woman's ears. "Why don't I give you a workout myself then? Then it's Even Steven's. What do you think?" She chimed with a cant of her head to the side, curious to see what she would think of that. Especially with the sudden brutal takedown to add context as to what that possibly might mean. It was one of Yoruichi's favorite things to be intentionally vague, and she'd release the woman's wrist once she'd spoken, curious to see what V would do from here. If she got up and turned around, she'd see yoruichi slipping a jacket on, a brief sudden shunpo to snag some of her stashed clothes nearby. Some spats and a sports bra in addition to the jacket itself. Just so that V wasn't too distracted~
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:13 pm

V | JUST V

V expected her slap to land, to cause the woman some instance of pain after taking her workout away from her without so much more than a whim. It wasn't like there was some motive, she felt like she would have figured it out by now, but there was nothing. So much nothing that V didn't even feel the sting of her palm against titty. She just felt her arm get twisted behind her back and her face shoved into the concrete. A sharp pain shot through her body, but she could handle it, she was a tough girl. But it was still uncomfortable to feel her arm bent this way.

"Fuck!" She grunted while thrashing to try and get loose, quickly realizing that wasn't going to happen and she was just making it worse. V huffed in defeat, willing to admit it easier than most people. She was angry and kind of arrogant but when she was in real danger, V didn't fuck around.

"By work out you better mean in bed." V snarled, laying there without any fight anymore. Still, she sounded plenty pissed off. "You took my work out, gaslit me, then when I tried to get rid of you, slammed me into the fucking streets and insisted on toying with me some more? What, you want some kind of fucked up game of cat and mouse?" V looked over her shoulder with a burning stare of contempt. "You better eat me. And in the good, fun way, too."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum