Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Empty Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:51 pm
Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] HEADER_2509817

What an interesting turn of events.

She found herself counted lucky that she had chosen to ...hide certain aspects from Santa. In regards to the transformation of Algos into something so very different. The result had been...unexpected, practically a sense of suicide. But the soul was the same, even if Algos was no longer who she once been, that which remained would reasonably have the chance to live a happy life. She could not help but smile to herself, happy as well that Santa had found such ....interesting comfort. She had temjporarily walled herself off from Santa. She had needed...time to recover from the wave of anguish from her, and had chosen to suffer in herself until Santa had done what she always did: Move on.

And my how she had.

And now Ajora found herself walking to the very spot that shone so brightly in Santa's memories, an empty building with seemingly nothing particular about it. And yet it was a place where something of particular significance had occurred. She smiled at that, and allowed her spiritual pressure. SANTA's spiritual pressure, to gently bleed out. Just enough to garner a certain attention. Especially when he would feel no part of himself within it.

"Mazda. Might I have a word with you?" She asked into the dark, her hands lightly folded in front of her as she waited for him to appear.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Empty Re: Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:06 pm
Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] P9BwHJ6

AHURA MAZDA

The first instant that Mazda had noted the feeling of Santa's presence, there had been a brightening in his heart, and he had even felt a touch of genuine joy. But quickly such a thing turned cold, his heart once more hardening as he realized that things were not entirely correct. He should have recognized his own presence, as well, and as he simply appeared as if on the wind, his eyes carried immeasurable judgement.

"And who, pray tell, are you, that pretends to be my precious ray of light?"

Of course, even as he spoke so fondly of Santa, there was no softness in his voice, no sense of that he might have been even the faintest bit merciful simply because there was some resemblance to a woman that he held very dear. After all, to attempt to lie to the sun itself was a grave sin indeed.

END POST | FOR WHAT DID HE INVOKE CREATION?

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:24 pm

She continued to smile, as he came into existence before her. Making note of him in.....intense...curious scrutiny. Even as he began to speak, she was already idly walking in a loose, casual circle around him. Taking her time to.....see him. As memories from Santa flowed through her for a moment. And she ...briefly... stopped. And gave him a warm...brilliant smile. An expression of genuine happiness, before she closed her eyes and took a slow....steady breath.

"I'm terribly sorry. I should perhaps start explaining. A bit difficult, given how much I feel I already know you. But I'm happy to tell you that I am pretending nothing. Are you not all-seeing, my warm Sun?" She asked gently, turning to face him completely so that he could look upon her. "My name, is Santa Ajora. Saint Ajora, more or less. And I've come to notice that you've fallen quite in love with me. A part of me that I assure you, I value very much, potentially as much as you value her." She explained, her hands once again coming to rest infront of her.

"You must have found her enchanting. With qualities so ...incredibly rare in humans. In even hollows.... or even any being that exists throughout this world." She knew he did. She'd seen it in his eyes, the way he regarded her so. "There is a reason she is like that. And given how ...attached you've come to be. I felt it was important to tell you about just who Santa Estallar is. As well as any other information you might want to know." She explained, and gently curtsied as she did so. A gentle fanning of her skirt as she did. A gesture of service. Presenting herself not as some...outsider looking to barter. But simply to offer what she felt he could use. She had, after all, picked up on his....quirks.

A smug face holding the answers over his head would accomplish nothing. Not when those very same answers could be offered with bowed head and humble humility.

Simply because an instrument was strong, did not mean it did not require gentle care and handling.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ring Around [Mazda/Ajora] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:18 pm

AHURA MAZDA

Mazda's gaze did not immediately change as he heard this woman's explanation, but it was quite apparent as he listened to her that his hostility had fallen well by the wayside. He certainly did consider that this could have been nothing more than deceit, but the eyes of the Sun were not so easily fooled.

"You speak so assuredly of my love for you, of that piece of you I have known more deeply than any other."

As she curtsied, Mazda's eyes moved over her, but there was not the hunger that he had shown before to Santa. No, it was simply affection, nothing more or less. His hand moved to touch Ajora, but it simply came to her face, a gentle caress of her cheek as he looked into her eyes with a remarkably simple air to them. His superiority, his arrogance, all of it seemed to fall when faced with what he perceived simply as another aspect of the woman he held deeply in his heart.

"Your words are true, and fall rightly in the presence of the sun. Speak, then, and I will listen."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:07 am

She remained still as he closed in, seemingly looking her over inspecting. Ahhhhh, how she wondered what he could see. Truly what DID a God see when looking upon her? Her soul? Her Thoughts? Her intentions? What mad scrawl did he note? What lay in her margins? Traitor? Saint? Savior? Murderer? Horror? Did he glimpse thousands of years behind her? Whatever it was that he saw, he seemed content. Her eyes gently opened when she felt his hand lightly caress her cheek.

Interesting.

She slowly stood up, allowing that gentle touch, but not leaning into it as Santa was so often one to do. "Thank you." She noted quietly, before she .....rested her chin in her palm. Taking a moment to consider what needed be said. "The most immediate information, I suppose. would be to roughly explain what Santa is....." She mused, eyes drifting shut. "No doubt you've noticed some of Santa's abilities. What she calls her Garden, I recall you experienced directly. However, when we are injured, we can choose how we regenerate. Like replacing a broken part with something new instead of what it once was. That is the primary means by which Santa came to what she looked like prior to your influence." She gently reached up, gesturing to her own face.

"This. Is what Santa looked like long ago. When she was simply myself. As y6ou know, Arrancar are fixated creatures, and prone to suffering. A ...few thousand years ago, I reached the state of an arrancar. reclaiming a portion of myself from my mask." She reached up, and touched the spots on her head. where Santa's horns were. She, alternatively, had none. "Mine is an insuisitive mind. You may have noticed such qualities from Santa. Despite her ....simple nature. She is quick to learn and take things in. However, understanding is a double-edged sword. Understanding how the world works is nothing enjoyable. But even worse....was how incredibly bleak and meaningless it is." She noted quietly, and looked up to the ceiling. But it was not brick and mortar she looked at.

It was the stars above.

"With all of your divine might. A power that transcends all here. Do you think you would be able to shoot a star?" She ventured softly. "Not in the slightest. The very sun which dominates our sky, is but a child compared to those lights in the sky. Even with all of the power in every world living or dead. So much is out of our reach. The perspective did not mix well. The value of everything around me fell off. everything seemed so..... meaningless. I searched for deeper answers. And yet, even the most wide, most divine and intrinsic things. Were riddled with the sloppy brushstrokes of mortals. The grandest of systems we live within: barely held together." She raised her hand, and pointed at the very center of her forehead. Up through her nose, and into her skull.

"I was weak. But I could not even stand death. I simply wanted to rest. And so, I intentionally cordoned off a portion of my soul. Intact. Sealed. And then, the rest of me damaged itself. I precisely damaged my brain, in such a way that I would be free of this pain. I removed attachment." She noted softly. "The section of the brain responsible for forming concrete attachment to individuals and concepts. So much so that she did not even feel any attachment to my natural body. every injury, she simply grew into something new. She could learn, she could grow, but she would never retain much information or sentiment. Her ability to latch onto things is entirely why she is the way she is. She fears nothing, mourns nothing. Have you not noticed that since your intervention, she has rarely if ever dipped back into her sadness? She may recall her lost ones. But that sensation of loss is muted at best." She explained calmly, and watched him as she did.

Taking a moment for him to chew the information. And see if he could start making his own conclusions. There was still so much more after all. But she hardly wanted to simply talk AT him this entire time. She ...gave a lopsided smile. "I apologize for speaking at such length. I am not as ....socially inclined as Santa is."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:19 pm

AHURA MAZDA

Such fascinating words she spoke, and at such length, no less. But just because she had given him so much to think about, that did not mean Mazda was incapable of responding in any timely manner. He was, after all, the Wise Lord.

"Then, indeed, who is it that I have come to hold dear? This part of yourself, which holds no attachments, and which flits from place to place as a bird to a flower? For as lovely as such a creature may be, it is fickle, and when each flower has given its harvest, the bird departs without a care. But it is not simply for the beauty of that creature that it is seen in such regard by the Lord of Heaven."

Of course, that was far from the only comment Mazda felt the need to make, but it certainly felt far more important. That he did not consider the woman before him any different. It was simply one aspect or another, so far as he was concerned.

"All things, in their blemished and imperfect state, exist because that is their nature. Who is to say that the vastness of infinity diminishes the life of even a single ant upon the Earth, Ajora? Does your being hold less value because other things exist? Do you build your merit, your ability to experience the fullness of life, simply upon the notion that you are the center of all things? Even in understanding of the world as a place of anguish, of agony, that does not change what also is. The radiance of a good life outshines that despair handily."

But he did not say such things comfortingly. They were not spoken judgementally, either, but Mazda spoke with a firmness that made it clear he was stating the nature of things, rather than necessarily trying to assure her. Even in his attachment, after all, his view of things was absolute, and correct.

"If something can never be in one's reach, then it has no further meaning upon us than the wingbeats of a single fruitfly might mean upon the grandest mountain. To create such an existence, out of grief for the ways of the world, is only to inevitably create further suffering in the end. For if that is truly an inevitable truth, then it will be found. Or do you intend to torture that part of yourself for eternity, leave it unable to truly grow, to experience life as it is?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:47 pm

She smiled lightly, pleased that he was following so astutely. However, she DID pause when she noticed something in particular in how he was responding. She waited for him to finish talking, and then gently raised her finger as if counting off a point. "Ah, perhaps I was unclear. I wished to make it very specific that the loss of attachment is the state in which I left Santa. This was, however, over a thousand years ago." She noted calmly, and then smiled up at him. She took a step forward, whether his hand was still on her cheek or not, and gently rested that finger directly over the center of his chest.

"If Santa were truly incapable of attachment. Why would she have come to you looking for her friends? Or at least, why would she be so upset when she did so? Admittedly, my own ....reawakening was very recent. It's been.... a long journey to sort through our memories of when I was dormant. However, it seems that very recently, she has been healing herself. Or at least....developing a semblance of attachment. As you say: The Santa I left behind would indeed flit from flower to flower, supping nectar with no regard to those behind her. However that seems not to be the case presently. To borrow your metaphor: she has learned to dig up the flowers and make a garden with them. While she will not simply stay at a single flower, she does not simply abandon them. She doesn't quite have the .....singularity mindset that Humans seem to cherish so much. So far as Santa is concerned, there is no shortage of room in her heart. She loves you. But is also aware that you're dangerous. She loved Algos, but was also aware that she was a threat not only to herself, but everything around her. You are not simply a single flower in a field that she flits to. But, fascinatingly, you have earned your own little pot of soil in her heart. You make her happy.I'm sure that if you asked her, she would also speak of the one or two other individuals who have also earned that place. She might even want you to meet them. She is no harlot, hiding her lovers from one another. She is simply...herself. Though I suppose I'm not entirely sure if that will remain to be the case as her sense of attachment continues to develop." She admitted, tapping her chin. Then glancing back up to Mazda.

"Though presently, she does seem to be growing averse to the idea of growing too attached. From her own recent experiences. But also this .....Silbern of yours in the City of Lights. Her pesquisa has picked up quite a few......spats going on. Individuals in.... a very deep sort of pain that seemed to be related to another. At least she thinks so. She's been trying to hone her pesquisa to sense the relationships toward others. Amusingly." She chuckled, smirking up at Mazda.

"She seems to have adopted your ...benevolent kindness rather quickly. She's even called herself the Moon on an occasion." She informed him idly, her head gently canting to the side as she watched him, curious for his reaction.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum