Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022 Empty Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022

Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:48 pm

Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

It is Valentine’s day. Today is the day where significant others give one another a gift to express their feelings. She has not received, nor has she given anything. Maybe she should be lucky that she still keeps her own life, but that feels lackluster at best. She could only wonder what they are up to, The City of Lights. Is she missed? Are they enjoying their day. Alastair probably got Sophie something nice. If he hadn’t, she should make sure to reprimand him, for that’s no way to treat a woman. Giselle also has a special someone, doesn’t she? Helle never fancied the woman for her past, but, even for Giselle does she wish nothing but luck in their endeavors. Who else is there? Her thoughts flow like water as she mentally leaves her regards for each subordinate until there exists the only one person in the Sternritter: herself. Slowly, he becomes a thought she simply could not shake. She wonders… No… It only took her a few moments to acquire a pen and paper. She should not wonder. She should write.

Dear,

As I sit here, slowly recovering, I find myself unable to exist without you in my dreams. It is beautiful, but it is also torturous. You also appear in my nightmares, along with the true woman of your dreams. I am sorry I was not capable of helping you. I am sorry that I was unable to be the one for you. However, I do not hate you, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I send my regards to all who worry about my health. I am unsure if I will be returning anytime soon.

Have Alastair help handle any paperwork that may be piling up on my desk. I know Ninsianna is probably having a fit worrying about what is going on, and I know she would be the first to volunteer to handle my work, but do not let her. She works too hard for her own good sometimes. I know you’re working hard too, and I’m proud of you for continuing on after everything that has befallen the Vandenreich. I am sorry that I failed to stand at your side. I still do love you, and I know you still do love me, but I have come to realize that our definition of love is not the same. I may not continue to be your beloved, but I will always be your beloved. Do tell Arcadia that they have a lot of work ahead of them. I won’t have you wearing her out as you had I…

She found herself pausing, her fingers trembling. She couldn’t help but notice that her paper had acquired weird stains at some point. Some of her words had begun running. With a heavy sigh, she simply stopped, finding it impossible to actually finish the letter she had begun. She just placed it to the side, her eyes heavy again as her vision blurred. Some sleep will do her some good. Maybe she’ll see him again. Hopefully, this time, it is in a dream. She found it harder to resist though, as she fell back on her bed and stared at the ceiling, slowly, but surely, her world shrouding itself in darkness once more.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022 Empty Re: Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022

Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:43 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Dear Mrs. Kishimoto,

It’s Valentines, so I figured, why not? I can’t say I’m the romantic type, but something like this is too basic. This isn’t even a real Valentine’s letter if I’m being honest with myself. I just felt like it would be neat to just write this, because I miss you. I really fucked up. Excuse my language, by the way. You never liked when dad or I cursed, but bad habits die hard, huh? That’s funny. I actually died. I’m sorry for that too, but I’ve made a lot of acquaintances after I died. I met this woman called Ulv. She had adopted me and taught me a lot about life. She’s dead now though. The last thing I said to her was that I hated her. Familiar, yeah? The last thing I said to you guys before never seeing either of you again was similar. I really fucked up. I’m really fucked up. I don’t think you’d even believe me if I told you everything.

I guess I’ll try. For starters, I’m a Shinigami now. I got these cool swords too. They turn into giant chakrams that can cut through practically anything. The black robes are kind of lame though. They get messy too easily, and you know me. I’m always throwing myself around, getting into this and that, so I usually end up really messy in the end. There’s my Captain, well, Ex-Captain. Her name’s Murasaki. She’s sweet and peppy. You’d like her. Then, there’s Arkin, a big oaf who’s a bit like dad. You’d like him too. There’s another guy named Alastor who’s a bit of a smart ass, but I like his balanced look at things. Him and I aren’t that different. Keiko’s like my little sister. Do I have a little sister, mom? Did you guys try again after I was gone? Himiko’s this cool fox girl. I think she’s a fox anyway, and you know how you guys always tried to see if I could be a little more girly. Well, she got me into a dress once, and I guess I didn’t hate it. There’s a lot more people I want to talk about, but I shouldn’t take too long with this letter. Sometimes I get a bit overexcited.

I wish you could be here. Not dead, of course, but, you know. I could really use my mom right now. You always knew what to say when I needed help, and I need help right now. I’ve caused a lot of problems, and everyone’s so kind to me despite my issues. Right now, however, I don’t know what I’m doing. I feel like an imposter, a monster in human skin pretending to be everyone’s friend. It’s scary. I wish I could go back to when I was a little girl. At least then, I’d have someone to hold me and tell me everything’s going to be alright. I killed a man. I’m slowly killing myself. Everyday, it gets harder and harder to smile, to even open my eyes. I can feel myself slipping more and more. There’s a thing inside of me that’s not good for me. I really failed everyone because I wouldn’t listen. I didn’t listen to you guys, and I was killed for it.

I’m scared to die again, mom. I don’t want to leave everyone. I don’t want to hurt them. I have to get stronger. I have to win. There’s no other option left for me.

Love, Elyss Kishimoto.

With a silent sigh, the piece of paper on the desk was folded and put away in a drawer. Well, that was fun. She doesn’t know why she started writing that, but Elyss didn’t stop her hand from scribbling that mess of a letter down. It’ll never be sent, of course, but it exists now. It’s time to move on to the next letter while she has a fragment of sentimentality left. Who should she write to now? Maybe, this time, it’ll have a happier tone. Anyway, with a new piece of paper, she went back to writing, wondering who’ll be the lucky person this time.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022 Empty Re: Sieg's Valentine Surprise 2022

Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Hmm… For such a special man, a special letter should be sent, something poetic, in a way. She’s no artist, but maybe he’ll appreciate a little story. Let’s see here…

The Sword That Reached Hell from Heaven,

Legends spoke of a gentle sword, a blade wielded by a man who wished no ill of anyone. When his sword split the air, art was born. His movements were like fine wine, his body a moving painting. They spoke of how he was a gift from the Gods, his sword a personal gift from the Heavens. Its length swept nations, and only a man of exquisiteness could ever hope to wield such a masterpiece. It was said that this man could conquer any challenge, defeat any opponent, but he did neither. His life, one of peace and tranquility, was not stained with blood.

Rumors spoke of a mountain that, once climbed, brought eternal salvation. The swordsman wished to climb such a mountain and see for himself if such a thing as eternal salvation was possible. However, talk that a ferocious beast lived on this mountain. They tell that this creature was spawned by Satan to deter any from reaching salvation, and in turn, Heaven. However, the swordsman gifted by God knew no fear as he began climbing. It proved no surprise when he eventually came across a creature of malignance.

A young woman, red in visage, stood in the swordsman way. There was no talk as they fought, the swordsman dancing with his blade sheathed as the woman attacked relentlessly. They danced for weeks, months, years, before, finally, the woman had tired out. Though, the swordsman still stood with his blade sheathed. Finally, they exchanged words.

“Why do you seek the top of the mountain?”

“To see if eternal salvation exists?”

“And, if it does?”

“What of it? I have found my salvation.”

The swordsman, finally unsheathing his blade, swung it, its honed edge slicing the tip of the mountain in two. It fell down to Earth, crashing and sinking until it swept the swordsman and woman away. The woman seeing that she never stood a chance, finally understood why the man had refused to fight her. She wished to find her own salvation, and so, became his faithful student, hoping one day, she will have a gift from the Heavens that could free another from their chains.

The End

“Damn… This sucks.” Elyss muttered as she read it over and over again. Where was she even going with this? Why did she even write this? This is the kind of shit that man would probably find humorous at least, and it’s kind of embarrassing, so it kind of gets the point across. Whatever. She’ll just hand it to him. It’s not like anyone else will see it. If he makes fun of her for it, then… Who knows…

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum