Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika]

Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:43 pm

Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 065TqPe

Fujiko Unkai | Lucky Number 17

"You got it, aha."

Closing her eyes, Fuji had already begun to massage the back of her neck when the purse of money came her way. The girl didn't even react as it bounced off her chest and fell to the floor with a quiet thud. Those blue eyes snapped open again, looking first to Erika and then to the little package.

"Aw shucks, ya didn't have to. I woulda just done it for free."

Bending over, the officer stooped low to pick it up with little care in the world for how much of herself she was exactly showing off with the gesture. Standing again, she flashed a toothy smile and began to toss the money in her palm slowly. She pushed a finger into her cheek and puckered her lips, either deep in thought or putting on a very exaggerated display of being such.

"I don't have anythin' else. But I suppose if I'm going to the bakery I can pick some things up. You want anything? I forgot what ya said your favourite was!"

HARD DAYS WORK | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika]

Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:47 am

Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Banner3

Erika Masamune | Vice-Captain

"I like dango."

Erika commented and sat back in her desk, not exactly thinking much on having told Fujiko what her sweet of choice was. In some abstract sense, the vice-captain just put it down to the seated officer going beyond her expectations and so she was given that extra detail. People that tried to buddy up to her rarely made headway but it was an exchange in the same vein of work was done well, a trade of work and payment.

"Anyway, enjoy the rest of your... evening. Be back here tomorrow and on time, I'll be sure to arrange all the deliveries that need to be made so that you can get right into it."

Now that she knew Fujiko's capacity, she would be sure to snap the airhead into shape. She couldn't have the image of the captain-commander's division deteriorating, could she? That was one of her duties she maintained as the vice-captain.

TEN-THOUSAND SWORDS | END POST

Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTDon't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADDon't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:58 am

Don't Shoot The Messenger [Fujiko, Erika] - Page 2 065TqPe

Fujiko Unkai | Lucky Number 17

"Dango, huh? They're so cute."

Flashing a toothy smile, Fujiko seemed unfazed by the prospect of having all that work piled on her usually light workload. Maybe this was what it felt to be recognised. Maybe she was just a secret hard worker beneath that innocent exterior. Or maybe, just maybe, she was airheaded enough to believe that this was still some kind of dream. After all, there weren't that many deliveries to make, right?

"See ya tomorrow, Vice-Cap. Have a lovely evenin' too, and don't stay up too late!"

Throwing out a cheeky salute that was far from standard practice, the Seventeenth Officer disappeared in a similar flash to that she had arrived in. The crackle and boom echoed quietly before the paperwork was kicked up once more, like a gale storm had passed by for just a moment.

Come the next morning, Erika would be greeted by two different sights should she choose to check in on her little project. Fujiko once more splayed out across her desk as the deliveries began to pile up around her, and a little package on her own waiting in her office. Stashed inside was a lovely pair of daifuku cakes, with a little note that read 'VC Eri' and a cartoonish drawing of what might well have been Fujiko herself sticking her tongue out. That had been her favourite, hadn't it? It began with D anyway... So it was always going to be close enough.

HARD DAYS WORK | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum