Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Admiration - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Admiration - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Admiration - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dragon's Admiration

Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:46 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Kenichi pulled his hands away from Hvit's wrists as he sheepishly smiled, realizing that he'd touched her hands without her permission. An apologetic bow would follow before she confirmed his comment, following up with some rather saucy comments of her own.

He held a deal of affection for Hvit and Calypso but that image in his mind was something he desired to work towards regardless of the promise of salacious intent. Then again, considering the gossamer gown episode, Kenichi couldn't particularly tell if she was genuinely serious or making humor at his expense. As such, he had no particular idea what he should've said or did. Composure even in the face of uncertainty was a natural law he adhered to. No reason to humor her if it'd go nowhere.

Something had been achieved here and it was up to Kenichi to practice and learn how to channel it properly. For now, he was content with this bizarre turn of events. Ranma Tulpa wasn't what he expected but given his mind and the current mixture of thoughts on top of his innermost memory, he couldn't say he was that much surprised.

"Aye, Lady Hvit. I shall certainly train as hard as I can, regardless of the prize or the reward. I suppose, in any case, since you have honored teaching me a technique of this nature, it would be unbecoming of me to ask more of you, to say nothing of feeling like If I stayed any longer, I'd be impeding on your time... is there anything else you wished to speak of, Lady Hvit?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Admiration - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Admiration - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:07 am

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

He certainly had some control over himself, to be sure. It was a shame, that he didn't flush or stammer like the bird boy did. But, that was also good, he would need a stout heart if he was going to succeed in the world. Rather than simply stumble into power and be cast down when people realized power was all you had.

"Calypso is a woman who puts up a strong front because it is expected of her, but her heart is pretty fragile deep down. Don't play with it. But treat it with care"
Hvit would state, before walking to the back door and opening it for Kenichi to depart. "Though you will need to be much grander if you want to court me instead of her, I would advise not trying both. It will lead to bad times"

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Admiration - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Admiration - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:54 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Kenichi blinked his eyes as if he felt he hadn't really listened to the woman properly or thought he was hallucinating when she uttered those words about Calypso. Truth be told, the first meeting between them had made Kenichi feel as if he had left a poor impression on the woman and all he could ever be to her was a supportive friend.

That gave him an insight he hadn't expected but welcomed all the same. He was genuine in his letter. He admired her strength. Her energy. The way she wouldn't really hold her words at anyone's expense. It was what defined her and though he certainly had idea if this information would or would not bear fruit, Kenichi gazed at the regal woman with renewed vigor.

Ah, now that was a choice wasn't it? The royal bear queen or Calypso Gandr? Two fine women to be certain, and though he was certainly not above accepting her challenge to be grand, part of him sincerely desired to one day see Calypso again and wonder what she felt about the letter. For now, with a technique to cultivate and new paths to seek, the rising dragon would bow before the woman and go past that door, onto his next journey.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum