Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:54 pm
Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] F6MfpNE

Liltotto Lamperd

Oof, this was either gonna go real well or real weird...

She had mostly been texting Nat since her little glow up, not out of any avoidance or awkwardness, but just not having the opportunity to talk to her. Then she gets a ping one day asking if she wanted to hang out at her place? Sure, why not, but she was mostly wondering how Natasha would even react to her new appearance. Eh, either way, she knew it would get accepted.

Soon arriving to the address sent to her at the given time in rather casual clothing, notably a medium-sleeved midriff that Giselle absolutely would throw a fit over her having, and long jeans, her long golden hair tied into a braid that draped down to her knees that she didn't bother undoing from work. She'd dial Natasha with a small grin on her face and a hand on her hip,

"Hey, i'm here," Her far more mature voice would speak out into the phone's mic, and all she did was wait for the woman to answer.

END| Glow Up
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue0/0Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty Re: Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:17 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

It had been a good minute since Natasha had saw Liltotto. Their first meeting was one spent at the bar and the second was a visit to Liltotto's apartment. Of course, with two meetings, Natasha desired to have a third. Enjoying the woman's company, she thought it'd be nice to return the favor and allow the woman to spend some time at her house. Play some games, grab a bite to eat, and just enjoy a fun session with a fellow peer. It was going to be a real casual event.

One that didn't really require any special clothing. Good old-fashioned fun is what she wanted this night to be about. As such when she heard the surprisingly deeper feminine voice from her phone, Natasha was curious to know why her voiced sounded that way. Was she tryin' to prank her or somethin'?

Natasha made her way down the steps, opening the door to see---Liltotto? What in tarnation'?! Was that... Liltotto Lamperd? The little lady' she had seen the last time? No way. The woman who stood before her had curves, long hair, and a pair of breasts. She looked back at her phone and then back at the woman before she stumbled out and asked...

"Liltotto... is that you? Holy Hell'...Talk about a glow up', honey'.."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty Re: Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:20 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

As Natasha would answer the door, she was feeling a little gremlin-y in the moment. Instead of greeting her with a familiar look, she'd make her rather flat yet prettied up face change into that of puzzlement, "Huh? Thought Jacob lived here. Oh well..."

She'd turn around, pretending to leave for a moment, before letting out a soft 'heh', "Kidding. Yeah it's Lil. Yeah i'm bigger with ass and tits. What can I say, puberty just struck me a few decades late."

She'd shrug and walk up to Nat, smiling noticeably wider than she typically had, "So you wanna head inside or what? Giselle would be steamed with that gawking you're doin'."

END| Glow Up
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue0/0Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:46 pm

"Holy' Hell. Well, I'll be damned. Ya' mentioned talkin' about growin' real fast but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Nearly gave me a heartache, Lily. Come on in, let's grab some drinks and share a meal so we can celebrate the new look yer flauntin' around now'."

Natasha would move away from the door, allowing Liltotto to enter as she sat at one of the chairs by her counter and leaned forward in her seat, clearly elated to get to the bottom of the evolution in the woman's appearance. Liltotto certainly mentioned something about changing and whether she'd recognize her or not but Natasha certainly didn't expect this. It was quite the surprise.

"Nice try, tho, darlin'. Tryna' get me flustered'. The looks changed but yer' still the same old Liltotto to me. That said, if ya' do want to date anybody... I could certainly play matchmaker now that yer not a kid anymore'," she'd quip playfully, pointing her finger like a gun in the woman's direction.

"Anyways, besides the glow up, how''s life been treatin ya, Lily? Kinda sad I won't be able to call ya lil' lady anymore... this one should suffice, for now..."

Last edited by Iori on Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"Coolio, i'm starving," Well, she was always starving, but the joke was appropriate. She'd walk in after Natasha, arms folded as she caught Natasha's gawking. But at the bottom of her heart... She was thankful people still recognized her. It made this change feel less unsettling and intrusive...

After all, she would still be herself.

"N-nah. No, no dating for me. I'm.. Pretty comfortable single," The look on her face told otherwise, but even with this change... She felt she shouldn't do such a thing, knowing that she would outlive her partner and the both of them would have to acknowledge such a thing, up until that final day. These attachments made her falter at times - they would have an end... But, was that such a bad thing?

"Life's been fine. Usual patrol work and crap. Bought some new clothes... Honestly not much beyond my socials has changed," She'd shrug, "Definitely have a lot more eyes on me than before. How bout you?"

END| Glow Up
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:07 pm

"Nonsense, s'ugah. Pretty comfortable bein' single is what all those' pretty ole girls claim until prince charmin' come's a' dancin at their doorstep. Let me see how' that tune holds' up' when ya' find a man - or woman - that floats yer boat. Since ya' said eyes have been on ya' since the glow up, I'm sure they'll be a young ole' soldat askin' for the digits, Lily."

A lighthearted chuckle would fall from her lips as she pulled Liltotto in for a hug before going off to prepare food in the kitchen. It was always fun to see a fellow peer even in times where she had the house to herself. Admittedly, there wasn't anything of much note to tell Liltotto outside of a promotion and her being tired the past few weeks. She wasn't a fancy cook but she figured some well-prepared fried chicken and Mac and Cheese would do the job.

Probably some other delicious sides to make it come together real nice. in the hour it would take to prepare all this, Natasha would lean on the counter and smile softly, gazing at the woman from a distance.

"I finally got mah' promotion - er well, they finally decided on' a position for me' in the Vandenreich. Sternritter Coordinator'. Seems like I'll be yer' superior, I reckon," she'd remark with a playful chuckle. "Aside from that, I've just been very tired these past few weeks. Not anythin' else eventful outside of my nightly visit to the bars."

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:31 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

The only thing she would reply with is a soft grunt and a look of uncertainty, mildly flinching at the hug. She was simutaneously confused and worried about the fact that always seemed to happen when someone touched her in that way- sweet fuck she must be touch starved, that was the only thing that made sense! Those years of isolation were not a great commitment, she was finding...

Lil kept up with Natasha's cooking, having indulged a bit in her own snacks to keep her not insanely hungry as the hour clicked by, surprised by how good the food smelled in all it's deep fried, high calorie glory. It sure as hell was a good thing she never had to worry about weight gain, already savoring a leg of chicken as the two would settle to talk,

"For serious? Damn, congrats." Despite her bored face she was genuinely happy for Natasha. By no means did she treat this environment very competitively - she was here to do a job and live, her ambitions didn't really point to going up the corporate ladder, but at the very least she'd be happy for anyone who did, "Don't let the pressure suck you down too hard.. Wait, did you say nightly?"

END| Glow Up
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:43 am

"Ya know it, darlin'. Happy to see yer' rootin' for me," Natasha would remark, grabbing her fair share of fried chicken and a few sides to keep her satisfied. Her appetite certainly didn't rival anything close to Liltotto over here but she was still more than capable of moments wherein a big appetite dominated her own cravings. Channeling her own ravenous appetite, Natasha would indulge in her own meal as she poured the both of them a nice cold cup of sweet tea before engaging the woman entirely in conversation.

The question of nightly seemed to surprise Liltotto but Natasha held no qualms about her bar visits. Though she had very much developed some degree of loyalty to the CIty Of Lights and the Vandenreich, a bar of some kind was a must. She was aware of her alcoholism but it wasn't particularly something she viewed as something that crippled her. It was something she used to keep all those - in her own words - "bad thoughts" away.

"Mmm, nightly~ Ye, darlin'. I told ya' I'm a natural born' party girl. I'm wherever the entertainment is at, certainly. Ya'd be surprised what you can find in a City of this magnitude."

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:44 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

An air of concern entered Liltotto's expression with Natasha's continued casual talk of her time spent at the bar. Typically Liltotto wasn't one to butt heads on one's unhealthy habits, but she was in a spot of disbelief that the woman not only talked about it so casually, but in a way that made it sound like a benefit to her, a must.

She was uninterested in prying into what could cause such a tendency, she sought only to get better insight on the woman's issue with her choice of dealing with them.

"Ahmm, Natasha..." She'd start simply after taking a drink of her tea, "You do realize that alcohol is a depressant, right? Even if it might make you feel better in the moment, overall it's going to make whatever's going on in your head worse. Not to mention the shit it does to your bod, but that's not what we're talking about right now."

She was leisure yet consistent in her food consumption, sharp teeth easily cutting through and vanishing chunks of chicken in what felt like an odd instant as she'd go on, "Even with spiritual empowerment keeping physical symptoms at bay, that can't be good for your mindset longterm. Especially if you're getting drunk every night."

END| Glow Up
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:41 am

"Don't ya' worry yer pretty little behind, honey. I drink for fun. Ain't nothin' hardly wrong with that, now is it?" To be certain, that was a lie if there ever was one, perhaps a half-truth at most. Natasha did find her fair share of joy in alcohol consumption but there was another part that clearly used it to avoid reflecting on her past. It was an unhealthy way of life but she couldn't quite imagine a easy way of breaking a habit found itself so deeply rooted within her core. Liltotto didn't seem as if she had any aim of praying any further, and truth be told, Natasha didn't want her to.

"I can tone it down, anytime, though. I realize I got people countin' on me Different responsibilities' and all' that. I'm not worried about it. Harmless, really."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum