Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:32 pm
Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 2 F6MfpNE

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto only gave the woman a concerned look as she explained her habit away as simple fun and being able to stop whenever she wished. If alcohol had any effect on her, she certainly would've indulged, until she point where she realized it wasn't making anything better. She had time, Natasha didn't.

Yeah.. They all think they can stop whenever, Her gaze lowered for a moment as she would place the cup down, sighing. She couldn't convince Natasha out of a bad habit even if she wanted to, it wasn't her place to get tangled up in such a matter, was it?

"So how has field work been treating you?" She'd gently wave a hand, trying to leave the previous topic behind, "Mine's been pretty uneventful apart from some rowdy hollow or demon encounters. But yknow, pretty easy to take care of... Same time, I kind of.. Weirdly feel like maybe it's not cut out for me? Dunno."

END| Glow Up
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Get A Haircut? [Liltotto/Natasha]

Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:38 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

A part of Natasha felt somewhat guilty about lying to Liltotto's face but this was for the best, right? Merely enjoying a meal and sharing company with a fellow peer was enough for the southern woman, why drag her into any of her mess? Content that the conversation had shifted towards a different topic, Natasha would lean back in her chair as she chewed on one of the pieces of chicken.

Field-work, huh? The blue-eyed sharpshooter couldn't offer much in the way of answer outside of the standard-grade or basic stuff, though the last part of the woman's statement had certainly piqued her curiosity. Not cut out for her? Well, Natasha hadn't seen the scope of her abilities. She assumed there was a reason why she was a Sternritter and so she had no reason to question her role. Perhaps, she'd inquire nonetheless. Couldn't hurt.

"I'm more or less' in the same boat, lil'. Pretty standard-grade stuff, I reckon'. What makes ya feel like it's not cut out for ya, honey? Aimin' to switch teams already?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum