Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus]

Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:07 pm
The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Y106R9T

Liltotto Lamperd

She felt herself swallow the moment Cyrus made clear he wanted her to approach him, much more, inquire about the aspects he grants. Her face became unreadable as he went on, taking it in and thinking about it. There was absolutely risk for her, here - she practically was walking straight into his grasp, during a time of upset especially. There was no way he'd kill her or torment her, there was no logical reason for such a thing, even for him, but wandering into the valley of unpredictability was not a pleasant experience.

But if this in the end would prove beneficial towards stopping him, or at least diminishing his power in some way...

"I'm willing,"
Her fists were closed so tightly from the duration of tension that they were paled, "I just want to know how that would help here. And..."

She'd look away for a moment, "..If anything happens to me, I don't want anyone to know. I don't want anyone worrying or weeping for me. I'm acting with intent to protect those around me, and if this will do so, I will act."

END| Sunset
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus]

Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:17 pm
The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 MKPVPsr

CYRUS | VANDENREICH GRANDMASTER

"What matters most is that he give those fragments away. You and he may be parts of the Soul King, but Mazda is not a being so unfathomable in nature. Every piece that is given away is a piece that he has lost, and every piece destroyed is one he can never recover."

Cyrus paced back and forth, though he was still very aware of Liltotto's reaction to this, his attention still on her. He was every bit as worried about this situation as she was, and he was taking her well-being into account.

"What I want is for those parts to be out of his hands. To create a situation where he can be removed from the equation, and yet the power he holds can still be in the hands of the Vandenreich. I stole that power for the sake of the people, and I believe that it is only right that it return to the hands of more than a single being for the sake of our shared ideals."

He looked toward her as she made that single request, his gaze both compassionate and hard. He understood that sort of outlook well, that selflessness that moved into outright sacrifice.

"Very well. But rest assured, Miss Lamperd, that I will do all in my power to prevent that from being necessary."

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:41 pm
The Bottom, Or The Top? [Liltotto/Cyrus] - Page 2 Y106R9T

Liltotto Lamperd

It made sense; even if he was powerful, it couldn't have been infinite. It was just whittling himself down little by little the more he gave up, and if she could convince him to do so, it would be beneficial in the long run. Even if she felt the cold dagger of fear in her heart from this discussion, it was not going to stop her. She was not going to run away and abandon what she grew to appreciate. Not again, never again.

"..Alright. I'll approach him," She turned away, reaching for the door, but held her hand back for a moment,

"... Grandmaster," She didn't turn to look at him, memories flowing as she momentarily lamented the past, "... Thank you, for retaining your humanity. It's a valuable thing."

Without another word, she would leave his office, mixed feelings and a need to eat on her mind.

END| Sunset
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum