Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra]

Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:57 am

Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 V8RysoT

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

It would have been easy to think that Candice wanted a lot more for Ehefra in that moment. She wasn't exactly known for her maidenly nature at the best of times, especially not when Ehefra had been around, but right now things were a little more delicate. She felt herself being pulled in closer, and there was no resistance as their lips met even if just for a moment.

"And I wouldn't mind doing that again."

She felt safer wrapped in Ehefra's arms, even when it made no logical sense. Like, what would that change in the unlikely event that the plane went up in a fireball? Nothing. It wouldn't save anyone, and yet Candice didn't want to move. That was a strange concept for her to grasp, relying on someone else. Her hands still meandered down from Ehefra's face to the rest of her body, but it was less adventurous and more just looking for a place to comfortably rest.

"Maybe I shouldn't have turned you down yesterday. Look, I know we both have our share of issues, but I'm not ready to say that that was all we'll ever be. I'm down to see where this goes if you are too?"

Only Travel In Style | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra]

Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:50 am
Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_CXaN6XIUEAA7QPb

Ehefra smiled, pleased to see and feel Candice going along with her little move, and before she knew it she could feel Candice settling against her, accepting the feeling of security in Ehefra’s arms. And well of course truth be told Ehefra was entirely capable of protecting them both in the event of a crash. But all the same what DID surprise her the most was the words that suddenly were being aimed in her direction.

She was going back on what she said before? And she wouldn’t lie… she actually kinda liked this. She could see it. What she’d glimpsed back when they were in her suite over the weekend. There was a lot more to candice than kust some rich girl and she ….. caught herself smiling. She didn’t want to get ahead of herself. But…

”No doubt about thay. But hey. We’re not exactly gonna improve on those problems by pushing people away right? If you wanna try being more than just casual acquaintances, then I’m hella down for a new friend.” Wow you stupid idiot. Why would you say that. Why would you let that leave your mouth. Hopefully Candice wouldnt notice
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:22 am

That had been the one chance for Ehefra to still maybe get out, though Candice still held her physically just as she was being held in turn. Still, the woman had not refused her, not turned her away and held true to that hard-spoken truth. They were committed then, upon this road to who-knows-where. Candi couldn't help but feel excited at the thought.

"Oh, I don't think we're ever gonna be friends. Went a little past that point already."

As if to emphasise her point, her hands ventured a little beyond their previous confines and into territory a little more intimate. Candice did of course spare a glance to the assorted hostesses walking the aisles, but still did not change her own course or intention. That impish smile from before quickly returned, those playful eyes hunting down Ehefra's own because they knew that she wanted this too. Sure, they were a little exposed, but they were hardly taking things anywhere beyond that of a usual couple.

"Beshides, I know a thing or two about how we could start improving things right now."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:58 am

Ehefra couldn't help but snort just a little at Candice's retort, her brows raising just a bit before she tilted her head to the side. "Alright, I will concede it's probably going to be a friends with benefits sort of deal. But let's be real, I really don't think either of us is in a position to go getting romantic about this. Or well, I mean, you kinda don't seem to be the romantic type" She noted with an amused chuckle, though she TENSED for a moment when she realized just where Candice's hand was wandering! Holy shit this woman had an appetite! She herself was still worn out from ....well their Weekend escapade, and this girl was still raring to go!

Though..... her mind did snap to some.... things she'd been through. And suddenly she was no longer smiling. Her mind snapping all the way back to her thirteenth birthday as ....quite suddenly, her expression was serious. "Candice......just ...what exactly are you looking for?" She asked softly. She wasn't stern, or harsh, but there definitely was a gravity in how she was speaking now. That she was asking about something very important to her.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:33 pm

Candi scoffed at that first remark, her eyes rolling as she flicked her eyebrows dismissively. What did she know about being romantic anyway? Some people might have thought of this whole thing as romantic. Whisking her away from her job like that, ditching on their other plans, a chance encounter turned into a weekend experience.

"Fiiiine, if that's what you want to call it then we can start there."

She was right though, to Candice this was just something fun that she wanted to keep going because there was more fun to be had. So what if this girl was hot and interesting in a way that so few people really were? That there was actually some interesting depth to her that wasn't just some misplaced self-worth?

God, that was strikingly similar to Giselle. And Candi was invested in her, that much she could say without a doubt.

For a woman that professed a lack of any real compassion, she certainly did end up falling head over heels for the most fucked up people. Wait, that was plural. Ugh, why did they have to wind up on the same flight? She was so close to escaping, and now look what was happening. Her brow furrowed as Ehefra got serious, those hands stopped in place and waited whilst she took a moment to consider.

"I wanna have fun, that's why I do most of anything these days. But I want you to have fun too, us having fun together."

That was new. It was definitely the alcohol speaking through her. Totally. One hundred percent. Candice Catnipp didn't give a damn about how anyone else felt, let alone this silly girl she'd picked up outside a maid cafe.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:04 pm

Ehefra couldn't help but sigh a bit in relief as Candice ... became a bit more clear with what it was she was meaning. Maybe she was jumping at shadows, maybe she just felt....guilty for not giving into her initial desires and ...wanting to just start something serious with Ira or something, despite knowing that would have ended badly. Maybe she was worried about how ....much Candice seemed to need her touch. But at the very least she found a fond smile on her face as Candice made it more clear what she meant. She reached up lightly and let her thumb rest on the blonde woman's chin. "Hm. Kinda strange. Still stunning as ever....but you can be surprisingly cute too." She hummed thoughtfully, leaning in and giving Candice a kiss on the lips, aiming more or less to get Candice to forget that they were on a plane, or at least as much as that was possible.

"I understand that. Kinda going through a bit of that myself. You can probably tell I'm a bit on the young side. Even if I aint some college kid." Whole-ass unaware that she was more or less EXACTLY within College graduate age. "So yea. No reason to make it complicated. We're just two bros having fun. Holding another bro's hand. Kissing another bro on the lips. ain't that right, Bro? She asked with something of a playful smirk. Curious to see if she would play along. Did rich people do these kinds of little bits? Well she'd find out.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:52 pm

"I should be offended that you find that surprishing."

Candice retorted playfully to her initial comment, but Ehefra's plan was certainly working and she was far from focusing on where she was and instead upon who she was with. Greedily did she lap up that display of affection, those hands now raising to hold her face in place for a few moments more. To take just a little more than was being offered. That was all that she wanted right now.

"You're young, I'm young, why would we waste our youth getting tied down by labels? No complications."

She did wince at the repeated use of the word 'bro', though. That was not a shade that she found enjoyable, and she was all too happy to make that clear to Ehefra by the way that she shook in response. The side effect of that was Candi looking away from her for a long moment, instead finding herself tuning back into the existence of the plane itself. Her gaze quickly wandered to one of the may hostesses, looking for her attention even as the poor girl sought to do anything but look in their direction. She needed more alcohol after all.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:22 pm

Ehefra smirked just a little at that. "Hey, you never know these days. Stuffs pretty fucked up. I spent a couple years hoofin it in Malaysia, plenty of scared people out there ready to cling to anyone strong or smart enough to make em feel safe. Even the ones well off and seemin like they cna take care of themselves." She noted. It had been.... a strange experience to be sure. She had understood that by most standards, she wasn't really an 'idea bride' over there. Not with that tomboyishness of hers.

But even in a place like that, guys, even girls from well-off or even RICH families had looked to her kinda ......intently. She'd even had a few advances and she'd found that it wasn't really her ...looks or her personality they had gone for. It was the strength and wits she'd garnered for herself that drew them to her. NATURALLY she had hardly found it reasonable to go getting herself tied down in THAT shithole, especially since she had been focusing on ....well...getting more familiar with hollows and her own powers. She had priorities that simply didn't match up with that sort of thing.

But thinking back she wondered how differently things would have gone if she had stayed. Maybe found some...rich or royal guy back there.

She shook those memories off, another time, Ehefra.

She WAS a little disappointed that Candice seemed to shudder a bit a tthe word bro, Truly a shame, but then again she supposed Candice didn't have THAT kind of friend vibe. All the same, she DID clock that look on Candice's face when the Stewardess walked by. If they had been on coach, she could have had guesses. But in first class? There was really only ONE thing that you really asked for on an airplane until they started serving an in flight meal. Booze. And she did smell a bit on her breath. Hm. A drunk Candice on a plane did not seem safe. She considered how Candice seemed to have responded well to her affections before, and promptly reached over, scooping Candice up out of her seat and promptly into Ehefra's lap. Leaning in, she gave her another light peck, lingering this time as she pulled the woman in.

After all, Candice had responded well to being held earlier. "Hey now, I know I might not be as pretty as the cocktail dresses with legs you're used to, but don't tell me you're lookin to drink till I'm pretty." She smirked, adding in a little playful joke with feigned hurt feelings.

"I got stuff I gotta do when we land, so I can't really drink. And a girl pretty as YOU shouldn't be drinking alone. Cmon, you were just talking about fun. Maid Cafes and minding the peasants aside. What does Miss Candice Catnipp do for fun? You work out? You are kinda surprisingly strong for a businesswoman ya know." She pointed out. Actually that WAS something she had been curious about, giving one of Candice's biceps a poke. Why WAS this woman so strong?
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:14 pm

She was hoofing it around Malaysia? What did that even mean? Candice was a little perplexed by that comment, especially as it followed her previous point of barely being of age to get passed out of college. Maybe it was an American thing? Wait, was Ehefra even actually American?

That train of thought did succeed in pulling Candice away from the thought of getting more alcohol as she stopped to mull on those matters. A brief comfort that Ehefra would be able to enjoy for all of a few moments before Candi's emerald eyes locked back on her own. That playful smile suddenly faded into a serious pout.

"You trying to say that you aren't my type, or what? I picked you up, not the other way around, stupid."

That grip upon the side of Ehefra's face tightened a shade, just to emphasise her point a little further. Candi was perfectly in control of this situation, and she was more than happy to show that.

"Ughhh, what's so important that you can't have a little something now? And besides, it's at least a couple of hours before we land you know. Because I'm all about seizing the moment, and this is feeling like a pretty interesting moment."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:28 pm

Ehefra snorted just a little, smirking a bit as she noticed Candice suddenly pouting and even giving a bit of complaint about her own little comment. "Hm? So you're saying that I'm....pretty attractive huh? Care to comment further on that?" She asked with a sly smile, her head canting a little to the side as she casually transitioned from self-deprecation to fishing for compliments, clearly having been planning such the entire time. Even with that grip on the side of her face seeming to try and assert Candice's control of the situation.

She had to admit, Candice was making some......decent points. She was pretty crafty when she wanted to be. "Because my lovely Miss Candy, when YOU get drunk. you become bold and bombastic, and apparently adorably bossy. When I get drunk, I get sad and depressed and do shit I later have to deal with." She pointed out, lightly prodding Candice's cheek for a moment before she sighed, giving a defeated smile. "I will have just a drink then. Beeps, if I start getting drunk, poke me." She instructed, her little cube letting out a muffled trill from her jacket off to the side.

Looking back to Candice, Ehefra couldn't help but smirk. "Now I'm trusting you to be responsible around me when I'm tipsy."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum