Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CheshireSmile
CheshireSmile
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alone Left_bar_bleue0/0Alone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Alone Empty Alone

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 pm
Tobikau walked through the forest, wide eyes watching the world through a perspective many would deny exitested of one her age. She watched, she waited, but rarely did she initiate action herself. Kau's skirt dragged the ground; but she didn't feel like using her riatsu. A flower sat in the palm of her hand; the stem twiled by her fingers. It was pale in color and delicate to the touch. Her hair swayed slightly in the light breeze that barely penetrated the area. Her feet made soft sounds as she strolled, skirting closer and closer to the forest's edge. She would never enter the city; no, she wouldn't take that chance yet. Turning her head slightly to look back, Kau didn't want to go there either. She didn't want to face the hollows and their stupidity, the Arrancar and their cold nature.
Sure, Kau always tried to make people happy, did her best; but she just wanted to enjoy nature for a little while. Was she losing? No, not possible, she was just on a sticky space for the moment. Kau found herself neither able to move forward or back, she sank to the ground, spine against a tree as her mind swirled with though. The negative throughts were shunned, and she cheerfully faced the matter of where the flowers she planned of bringing back would look best in her room.

The only promise I can make you is that my promise is a lie." -The Promise, In this Moment

Alone Imager
Alone Imager
Sir James Barrie - "If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing."
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alone Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Alone Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Alone Empty Re: Alone

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 am
Alone LargeAnimePaperwallpapers_Death-Not

Kinoen Luesen

"I defend my friends, not myself."

--------------------------------
Posting Music: "Anguish" -Bleach OST

"You know nothing of strength."

As far as the little delicacies of life went, most shinigami completely overlooked them. They were all too busy slaughtering hollows, or each other, to care in the slightest about stopping and smelling the flowers, so to speak.

Well... almost all of them.

A senkaimon, the large japanese style double-doors that were the primary method of earth-to-seireitei-and-back transport, could be seen materializing in a small clearing near the center of the forest. The senkaimon opened, making a clunking sound that all soul reapers would find familiar. The clunking was immediately followed by a young-looking man stepping out of the portal, and walking into the clearing. The man stopped and breathed in the afternoon air, and why shouldn't he? His reiatsu was hidden, he couldn't be found by anyone who might make him do paperwork, anyway.

The man in question was Kinoen Luesen, vice-captain of ninth division, and one hell of a blocker. His shinigami garb hung loosely onto his body, his right shoulder and a good portion of his chest showing from the uniform resting along his arm. His cherry red hair danced lightly on the breeze as it took leaves and grass with it on its way through the forest, and his matching eyes scanned the area for possible hostile presence. He smiled slightly to himself, even if there was a hostile in the area, he wasn't going to start a fight. He wasn't in the mood, nor did he have the energy.

Kinoen stretched, his pale skin reflecting lightly in the sun as he walked out of the clearing and into the trees, the foliage obscuring his vision as he walked. The tall grass slid against his calves, and the leaves above rustled as the wind blew through. It was all so peaceful, Kinoen loved it.

He turned, spotting a woman sitting against a tree, who was this now? Kinoen walked towards her, making sure his zanpakuto was strapped safely to his hip, before crouching down and looking at the woman. "Hey, what brings you out here on a day like this?" He smiled warmly, "Isn't it a bit too peaceful here for you arrancar?" He chuckled, "That's not really fair though, most shinigami would find this place too peaceful as well. I happen to be a bit different though." He grinned, he was different alright. The orange-tinted goggles that served no real purpose, but were always present on his head, were one sign of oddity.

Oh, and he just happens to be gay.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
CheshireSmile
CheshireSmile
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:49 pm
Tobikau was absorbed with the forest; the quiet calls of animals usually ignored by human ears, the dancing tidbits of light reflecting of the florescent looking bright green leaves of the area. She tucked the flower into her hair, thinking the lovely day before crashing out of her reverie.
A shinigami crouched before her, warm smile on his face. Kau blinked. Most arrancar would fight or run away from such suprise; normal arrancar, anyway. Kau bit her lip, shifting so she sat on her knees before shooting a bright smile at the stranger. A new player to interact with, a new person to observe and deem as she would. How fun. She remained thoughful for a second, not only thinking of a response that suited her, but would also bring some sort of cheerful reaction from the one before her.

"The beauty of nature. The river, the flowers; such things have a drawing effect on me." she said quickly, in a serious tone before her childish smile alight her face once again.

"Being different is good!" she chimed enthusiastically. "It means you don't have to sit all stuffed up doing something boring like....paperwork, or taxes. It means you can look at the world with a bright perspective and enjoy it as it is!" she giggled.

"I'm Tobikau, but you can call me Kau like I prefer, or Tobi, or Tobikau. It doesn't matter as I'll listen either way. What's your name?" Eyes sparling, black hair flaying in the sleightly heightened breeze from since she had arrived; Kau's exitment at meeting someone new clearly shown through her eyes.

Last edited by CheshireSmile on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

The only promise I can make you is that my promise is a lie." -The Promise, In this Moment

Alone Imager
Alone Imager
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 am

Kinoen Luesen

Posting Music: " Kumo wa Somari Yuku" -Fate/Stay Night OST

A bright and cheerful one, aye? Interesting enough. Not really Kinoen's type of person, he preferred someone he could beat the ever-loving crap out of. Then again, maybe it wasn't so bad to just talk, eh?

"The beauty of nature. The rive, the flowers; such things have a drawing effect on me." Kinoen smiled at this, seemed like a peaceful enough girl. He didn't know arrancar were capable of that, really.

"Being different is good! It means you don't have to sit all stuffed up doing something boring light....paperwork, or taxes. It means you can look at the world with a bright perspective and enjoy it as it is!" At this, Kinoen couldn't help but chuckle. It was such a naive view of the world, and yet so accurate. He quite enjoyed that.

"I'm Tobikau, but you can call me Kau like I prefer, or Tobi, or Tobikau. It doesn't matter as I'll listen either way. What's your name?" Kinoen laughed a little, "Alright then, Kau. My name is Kinoen Luesen. I am the vice-captain of the ninth division in the soul society." He grinned, "Anything in particular bring you here today?"

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
CheshireSmile
CheshireSmile
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 pm
"Alright then, Kau. My name is Kinoen Luesen. I am the vice-captain of the ninth division in the soul society." Tobikau's smile grew, a light chuckle escaping her throat.

"Konoen? That's such a cool name!" She cried, clasping her hands together enthusiastically. She paused a second, thoughful. "What was the ninth division again? Someone told me, but I forgot..." finger to her chin like a puzzled child. Her eyes flickered, as if hesitating a moment at the question. "Sticky spaces." she answered firmly. "I'm here because of sticky spaces. I'm not moving forward, not moving back, not drawing the right card. I need to take my mind off of that for a little while. I need to re-energize myself so I may keep going on until the finish line." she giggled.

"What about you?" Kau breathed, always extra curious as the what strange or not-so-strange circumstances would bring someone, especially a powerful shinigami, into contact with her.

Alone Imager
Alone Imager
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:01 am

Kinoen Luesen

"Kinoen? That's such a cool name!" Kinoen laughed, it really wasn't. He didn't like his name all that much to be honest.

"What was the ninth division again? Someone told me, but I forgot..." Kinoen waved his hand dismissively, "Nothing important, just a load of paperwork really."

"I'm here because of sticky spaces. I'm not moving forward, not moving back, not drawing the right card. I need to take my mind off of that for a little while. I need to re-energize myself so I may keep going on until the finish line." Kinoen tilted his head, he had never heard that philosophy before.

"What about you?" Kinoen was brought back to his concentration, thinking for a long moment before speaking. "I am simply here because I was bored. That is the only reason." He laughed, "Really lame, huh?"

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
CheshireSmile
CheshireSmile
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:04 pm
"Nothing important, just a load of paperwork really."
Kau wrinkled her nose, ew paperwork. Truthfully, Konoen didn't seam the type to enjoy that kind of thing...to her.
"I am simply here because I was bored. That is the only reason. Really lame, huh?"
Tobikau's smile light up her face once more. She laughed, bored,eh?

"There's nothing lame about being bored. It happes to everyone!" she said cheerfully. "Plus, somtimes great things can come from someone being bored." she added on a lighter note. She suddenly sprang to her feet, holding out a hand to the shinigami despite being shorter then him.

"So; when one is bored, they must find something to do! There's a forest, a river, a flowerpatch; so many possibilities! We could......" her voice faded and suddenly she seemed to light up light a bulb.

"Ooh, I have something I want to show you; follow me." she turned and skipped away at a relaxed pace, taking the flower from her hair and twirling it in her grasp once again.

Alone Imager
Alone Imager
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 pm
Archived
That motherfucking Gif...

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum