Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Path Illuminated Towards The Future(Freyja/Al'in) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Path Illuminated Towards The Future(Freyja/Al'in) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Path Illuminated Towards The Future(Freyja/Al'in) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Path Illuminated Towards The Future(Freyja/Al'in)

Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:39 pm

FREYJA SOLHEIM

A single kiss nullified any sense of unease rumbling within her soul. The bold nature of the act, the warmth of his touch as he held her in place, the distinct flavor of his lips as he pressed his mouth against her own - all were akin to amorous weapons that shattered any notion of opposition. Freyja was no longer dancing with the enchanting flame - she was now burning within its embers.

Any fear she held towards maintaining propriety was consumed within the whirlwind of his charge. They had engaged in two rounds of combat, but this proved to be an engagement of a far greater scale, a battle decided in that defining moment she chose to keep him held within her arms.

Azure eyes peered into emerald hues as he pulled away to allow them a spell of air. The determination in his eyes, coupled with the certainty of his words, had all but assured her that this indulgence was mutual. Freyja leaned in shyly to return the favor, pressing her lips against his own, soft palms resting against his chest.

His determination instilled a sense of bravery within her spirit as well, though that shade of red still burned brightly against her porcelain features. This was an unfamiliar realm, after all. Even so, it was worth the expedition. Drawing her head away, she leaned against his chest, to hide that persisting crimson color on her face.

"F-forgive me. I truly wish I could offer a response equal in determination to your own. If you will... consider that kiss as proof of my answer, Al'in."

VALKYRIE

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum