Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Left_bar_bleue174500/99999We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Empty We ain't normal [V/Isaac[

Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:50 pm

ISAAC SAMUELS| THE MUTT

“So you’re tell me, two of my men had their arms broken by a broad with bunny ears, and, by your words ‘really good legs.’”

Isaac had uttered those words hours ago to some low level grunt who was in his crew, who was currently nursing a broken nose and seemed lucky to have just that. It appeared that some of his more brash men had conducted themselves poorly in some business, which resulted in what could only be described as a ‘battle bunny’ working them over sending them back to him in less than prime condition. It was the type of story you thought drunk men told their bosses to cover for a more awful fuck up.

However, Isaac’s men were not the type to lie to him. Those consequences fair outweighed the verbal abuse he might give them or extra work load. So he heard their stories and set to finding this mysterious woman, not quite sure what he’d do. While he could ignore it outright, there was something strange about it. Maybe it was just some level of amusement in seeing a woman kicking ass with bunny ears like out of a bad playboy story. Nonetheless, some inquiries where made and he soon found a woman matching the description.

She was hold up at a local hotel and from there it wouldn’t be too hard to find her. Isaac would have approached her wearing a long overcoat and a turtleneck while wearing his trademark spectacles. To most, he looked like the average jewish man and not an enforcer of a criminal Organization. With two men at his side he’d approach the sitting woman at the park, before taking a seat across from her at the bench. His hand came up to adjust his glasses before speaking.

“I do not think we’ve met. I’m Isaac Samuels. I believe you harmed some employees of mine earlier today. I’d like for you to share the details of that encounter.”

Despite his cool demeanor, it was clear he wasn’t leaving without some explanation.

long way up| END POST

We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ JfH75kA
We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ H8Tyk70
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Left_bar_bleue24000/10000We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Empty Re: We ain't normal [V/Isaac[

Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:21 pm
We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ LEmhb4R

V | JUST V

A little scuffle wasn't outside of V's scope of normal. Beating up some asshole who pissed her off or a Hollow that she just happened to find wasn't out of the ordinary. What was out of the ordinary was getting mugged, or at least, some dudes trying to mug her. Or that's how she interpreted it at least. All they got was one warning, a single "Yo, fuck the hell off" before V went to town on them. Maybe she should have shown a little mercy, perhaps just a single droplet of it, but that wasn't fun, and she wanted those assholes to learn their lesson. So instead, V kicked the hell out of them and walked away all casual like. They weren't tough enough for her to feel good about it, but they were some kinda gangsters so she didn't exactly feel bad about it either. Fully justified, in fact.

From there, she went about her day. She got dinner at a fairly nice restaurant she had heard about, let it settle in her belly, and then went for a nice long run. And by run she meant a whole ass sprint through half of New York City. It would have more than helped in blowing off some steam and burning off all those calories from her high fiber dinner of a 42oz ribeye with a loaded baked potato on the side. By the time she was done, V found herself in the middle of a park. She never really planned these runs out in the end, so by the time she was done, she had no idea where she was. It took her a few seconds to realize, and once she did, V decided to just take a seat at a bench for a good while. A few minutes turned into several which turned into almost an hour. She really should spend more time admiring the scenery like this, it was pretty blissful...

...unlike whoever this was sitting in front of her.

"The only asses I beat today were a couple of fuckasses tryin'a mug me." She sneered at this man, wanting nothing more than to get on with her day. "If those are your guys then I suggest you get the fuck outta my face before I beat yours, too."

END POST | THE ENDLESS STRUGGLER

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Left_bar_bleue174500/99999We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:48 pm

ISAAC SAMUELS| THE MUTT

As she speaks he doesn’t take his eyes off of her, instead he reaches into his jacket inner pocket. Callous fingers would remove a gold cigarette case opening it up as he placed the cigarette in his lips. One of the men with him was going to light the cigarette while he placed the case away. His own hand going to remove the smoke after a drag, exhaling through his nose as he looked at the unique woman in front of him. He could feel the power radiating from her, it wasn’t false bravado when she spoke.

This was a woman who was brutal, and dangerous. Despite the bunny like features, it was more akin to sitting with a pitbull simply waiting to lash out. Maybe his perception was wrong, but that was what he got from the small moment in front of her.

“My men should not have attempted to mug you. That was unbecoming of us, and not generally something I approve of. They’ll be dealt with. Thank you for this information.” He wasn’t told that bit of information, perhaps they had simply forgotten to mention it with the pain they where in. Or maybe she was speaking out her ass. He’d need to investigate further in the future. He ignored her threat as he crossed his leg.

“You look capable. Strong. Are you freelance? I always work for people who know how to conduct themselves.” It was too the point, not wanting to waste either of their time. She seemed the type to not like the sweet talk, or fluff. “I rather not have my men put into the hospital again, if you plan to staying in town awhile.”

long way up| END POST

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Left_bar_bleue24000/10000We ain't normal [V/Isaac[ Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:18 pm

V | JUST V

V watched as the man took out a cigarette and his men lit it for him, scoffing at the sight. "Some kinda big shot, huh?" She verbally poked. Whether or not she should be doing that would make itself abundantly clear in the next few minutes, she could feel it on the air. This guy wasn't someone to fuck around with. Maybe he wasn't physically imposing, though nothing to scoff at either, but she could tell by the air about him and the talk of his 'men' that there was something bigger here than she could see.

"I'm not so freelance anymore. You just missed out, bub. Got hired by some punk chick to protect her 'family' or somethin'. Still hasn't explained shit but hey, money is money."

Not only was that all the man needed to know, that was all she knew as well. If he wanted more information out of her, this guy would have to do the digging elsewhere. It wasn't very hidden that she was a bit of a dunce, but her physical prowess was more than enough to demand some authority of her own.

"Yeah well, just tell 'em not to fuck with the bunny lookin' chick. I'm sure they'll get it after they see the casts their buddies got from the shit they pulled on me." V practically boasted her reasoning out with a hearty laugh. Pride was her motive, not threats. If her dumb smug grin and her loud demeanor wasn't enough to give that away, then god help Isaac's soul.

"What's up with you, anyways? Some kinda gangster? I dunno what kinda businessman's got lackeys lightin' his cigs for him." The bunny wondered just as loudly as she had boasted. "I mean I'd do it too if I was that important. Or smoked."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:40 pm

ISAAC SAMUELS| THE MUTT

“Not nearly as much as I’d like to be.”

He’d remark as he leaned back in his chair, his left leg crossing over his left. His left elbow resting on the armrest of the public chair, meanwhile the same hand would reach upwards to the cigarette as he took an inhale. He’d remove it from his mouth as smoke slipped out through his mouth, listening to her as she spoke. Notably, his right hand was laid across his body in a relaxed position near the opening of his coat.

When she spoke of a punk girl and her family, his eyebrow raised. There was a chance that she could be referring to that Vanetti girl he was doing business with now. It wouldn’t be too far of a jump, considering all things. But best to not poke that. He merely listened as his men seemed to keep their heads on a swivel.

“Gangster. I suppose that’s what some call me. But I am a businessman, I just-” He sucks in a breath between his teeth, his hand holding the cigarette gesturing about. “-happen to be in a volatile market.” He’d offer a smile to her, before taping the end of the cigarette. She seemed prideful to say the least, but interesting. A worthwhile contact.

“I like to have one hand free at all times. Lighting a cigarette tends to take both up, so I have Solomon here light it for me.” He tilts his head towards the thin man who seemed to be turning his gaze around and about, entirely unconcerned with the details of the conversation between his employer and lady.

“So, Bunny Lady, you know my name. Care to share your own? I admire your….Hutzpah.”

long way up| END POST

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:03 am

V | JUST V

V didn't really know what to make of this guy. If he was mad at her for beating up his dudes, then he would have pulled out a gun or something and tried to shoot her. Instead, he just took a seat and kept on idly chatting away. She wished everyone could realize that she wasn't to be fucked with like Isaac did. Or so she assumed that was why he wasn't really that visibly upset.

"Volatile market?" She scoffed out loud. "Pretty words for some dirty jobs you must do, yeah?" V knew this guy had to do some pretty messed up stuff if he really was what he said he was. This was her first interaction with a gangster or mobster or whatever the fuck this guy was, she had already forgotten, and so far he seemed pretty chill. That was quite literally more than enough enough to make him A-Okay in her book.

"Just call me V. It's what I have everyone call me." She said as she too leaned back, arms over the back of the bench and both of her legs crossed and stretched out in front of her. The muscle definition was clear beneath her skin that was tight enough to show just how much she slaved away to keep her body in top shape like this.

Turning her head over, she appraised Isaac and his men briefly, eyes scanning them all before she turned back with a sigh. "But why that kind of business? What do you get out of it?" She mumbled just loud enough for Isaac to clear. "I never really had a problem with doing what you gotta to live, but that shit..." V looked up to the blue sky and visibly sneered at the idea of it. "...not my kinda thing."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:23 am

ISAAC SAMUELS| THE MUTT

His head tilts to the side slightly as she speaks, his face maintaining the calm neutrality that was incredibly hard to read. It was unnerving to some especially when in a business where reading the opposition was often useful, but right now one thing was clear: Interest. So as she spoke he’d listen to everything she said, only occasionally bringing the burning tobacco to his lips to take a puff. Each time the smoke leaving his mouth slowly, his eyes taking in every detail of her from her muscle definition to the small mannerisms to which she spoke with.

He was perceptive. He knew she was strong on a glance, maybe even a hot head. But she wasn’t stupid. Neither was he. She was interested in what he had to say, or at least him as a whole. That's why she didn’t threaten him more, or simply get up. Curiosity was a bitch.

“Alright, V.”

The face of neutrality broke as a smile seemed to come onto his lips, a small mundane thing that looked almost too normal. Just by his clothes and glasses alone he looked more akin to an average joe or some two-bit middle class worker. If it wasn’t the for air of danger which followed him and the muscle surrounding him, it would be hard to tell just how involved he was with the criminal world.

“People have been asking me, why, a lot lately.” He’d remark almost in retrospect, his gaze moving from her to the park behind her. His hand would come to adjust his coat. “I suppose at one point in my life I might’ve been able to go to college, get a degree. Go on the straight and narrow.” He’d muse with almost some fondness, before the smile on his lips seemed to fade ever so much.

“A million injustices happened to me, V, for me to end up on this path. Poverty, discrimination, being born in the wrong place. The system was rigged from the start.” His gaze would turn towards her, a stark seriousness to his eyes. The type of seriousness that spoke to a deep hunger that resided within the man, a ferocity and genius that landed itself to this wicked world he was involved in.

“So the reason I started down this was because I needed to. But why I keep going, why I do this wicked thing that I do, is a lot more complicated.” He brings his hand to the ashtray which was on the table putting out the cigarette, uncrossing his leg he leans forward to place a hand on the table. Green eyes with hints of yellow seemed to look into her own, probingly searching for something.

“I’ll tell you this though, and listen good, ain’t no man or beast alive that I’ll ever be slave to. That type of freedom, that’s the shit worth dying for, you know?”

long way up| END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum