Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe)

Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:39 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Kenichi turned a curious gaze towards Lethe as they walked through the city in search of a palatable meal. His attention was drawn towards the outburst of a familiar voice and appearance the young man could not mistake for any other. A simulacrum of the one woman he admired most in all of existence had seemingly appeared right before his eyes. He momentarily wondered if this was his mind playing tricks on but considering what Lethe said a few moments prior... this was no mere illusion of the mind. Part of him wanted to turn into an emotional mess while another chose to act composed and approach Lethe and this old 'friend' who had appeared before them. Kenichi's gaze was similar to the one Lethe had teased him for moments ago, perhaps even more spellbound than before. He would definitely make sure he treated her to anything she wanted and if meat was the option of choice, then so be it.

"Ulv... is that you?"

A silly question, no doubt. Yet, Kenichi was not entirely familiar with Danava, especially those who could retain a similar makeup to those who once roamed the realm of earth like the woman he admired so much.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe)

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:49 am

The Danava of Martial Arts

Lethe

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Now I am definitely pregnant" Ifrit commented, with a smirk. But then she'd shake her head to the guy. ""But no, unfortunately not. We aren't Ulv, I am Ifrit. We are fragments of her, maybe. But nothing could ever match the masochistic inferno that was that woman. We can try embody some of her better traits, but that is no more than a fan trying to do such. We are only a portion of her, since nothing can hope to truly be Her. I am not super hyped about the form, given how recognizable it is. But, it turns out that Impossible Will and World-Shaking Pride makes a mark even on things crafted by Nidhana. In this, he did his job too well"

Ifrit would shrug gently and reach out to ruffle Kenichi's hair as Lethe looked on awkwardly.

"It's hard" Lethe would state, wrangling her hands. "Her...memories are painful. Like knives in the brain. Some of them are so lovely, but others are so painful. And there is a burning to them all, everything tinged with the pain she put herself through to help other people" Lethe would continue, exhaling and shaking her head.

"So we must do our best to carry on, because she didn't put herself through that so we could mope"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:45 pm

No! Not again! What was it with these women and talking about stares that would make them pregnant? Is that how a Danava could have children!? Composure, Kenichi. A deep breath or two and focus. Kenichi smiled warmly as Ifrit ruffled his hair. It was a sort of smile that indicated how impressed he was that a fierce spirit like Ulv seemed to avoid death in her own sense of the word. Or maybe NIdhana was that impressed? He couldn't say.. She was no longer here but a semblance of her still remains. It gave him a sense of closure.

Lethe's words reignited his sense of purpose. She was right. There was no use in lamenting her passing. Moping was the last thing she'd want anyone to do in the wake of her death. Hvit had offered a point of view to the puzzle, and Lethe seemed to give it the final piece that could put his mind to rest. Kenichi would clap his hands together as he gazed at Ifrit and Lethe, his spirit lit ablaze once more. He had to treat them to a meal! Oh, and learn more about Lethe who continued to be a point of overwhelming interest to the brown-haired male.

"Hvit spoke about how she aimed to help so many yet in her own time of need... they offered so little. I once thought that gave me a sense of closure but I still let it get to me. I wished for things to be different. To have been there in her corner to remind her that she deserved so much better than what happened... and I regret that we hadn't been able to see one another, to fight one more time. Even so... I thank you, Lethe. I needed that. In any case, do you wish to enjoy meat like Ifrit too or do I have to expand my list?"

Somewhere deep down inside, in the most humorous sense, gazing at Ifrit would've likely caused Kenichi to give in to his Ulv-based biases but Lethe was here too and he knew that she had made an outburst without Lethe's approval. Or maybe it was her approval? Danava felt... confusing so far but he would manage!

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:15 am

Lethe

Ifrit would peace and vanish back into Lethe so as not to draw too much attention, while Lethe gave a coy smile.

"Hvit. Now there is a woman. Born of pride and hate, she is an icon of emotional maturity. Everyone can overcome their origins. She embodies the idea that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of Life, that determines who you are" Lethe would comment, nodding softly.

"As for meat, I don't really mind either way. Food is food, so long as it is tasty and edible. I don't have a lot of money, but given you are a friend, I could get something for you, no?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:13 pm

"She is certainly an otherworldly woman, an existence that defies common law. When she appeared before me, her aura felt akin to the hand of an almighty deity, a commanding force demanding that you bend your knee out of respect before them. Yet, once you get to truly know her, there is this rather enthralling grace and wisdom about her."

Kenichi would stroke his chin in quiet contemplation. He was all about making good impressions but Lethe didn't seem to mind where they ate, either way. There was a rule with him. Making any friend pay for him on the first meeting was not allowed, male or female. He could accept her buying food in the future but for now? Any food they ate would be on him.

"I appreciate the sentiment, but trust me, it's fine. I am more than okay with treating you to a meal. I know a fine buffet where the food is well-prepared and the people their take good pride in making sure the cuisine they serve is always fresh. Meat, rice, and other really delicious stuff that can suit you and Ifrit's pallets!"

With that, he politely held her hand to guide her along in that direction until they arrived at their destination. In the meantime, a little conversation never hurt.

"Do you do anything for a job here, Lethe? This is my homeland, so if you ever need a recommendation, I'm always a call away. "

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:46 am

Lethe

"Ulv had a similar aura, it's just Hvit doesn't care to keep it dampened down. It's the blossoming of her unnaturally potent Willpower. She can turn that weight up till a point your bones are creaking under the strain, but it's not actually real. It's just psychosomatic" Lethe would explain. It'd be cool to have a mentality capable of going wild with such awesome techniques like the Tulpa, but she didn't have the mentality yet to force her will into reality.

And then when he insisted on paying, Lethe would cross her arms and pout.

"You want one thing and I want another thing. There is but one way to solve this issue between noble adversaries" Lethe exclaimed, taking a few steps back from Kenichi and taking her stance.
"So come on, let's solve this issue" she exclaimed, with a grin.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:29 am

Huh, she seemed really intent on treating him to a meal. Kenichi felt honored by that, flattered even, to see someone willing to pay for his meal with such vigor. Turning towards her, an elated grin would form across his face, gazing at Lethe taking her stance. Prior lessons from the past had told him to act with poise, to avoid giving in to the raging wave of passion that defined his soul. His intent had not been to cross fists so soon. Even so, a little spar with a beautiful and demure woman to decide who would pay for the other was exciting - a true highlight of the day. Kenichi would assume the defensive position, settling into a stance of his own. His aim was in this light clash was to gauge her abilities, see how much he was reminded of his former muse, and gauge her potential as a Danava of Martial Arts. This was gonna happen, either way. The sooner, the better!

"A spar to settle who pays for the other? Alright! Let's do this. Show me what you got, Lethe!"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:07 am

Lethe

Letting Kenichi get into a proper stance, Lethe would take a breath and look at him.
'Dumbass' Ifrit commented from inside her.
'I know' Lethe replied. Life flashed before her eyes, the fights 'she' had had with Kenichi, the development of his style, and the way he had so passionately pursued his superiority over The Heavens Themselves. She was going to lose because her body couldn't move like a millionth of what it wanted to be able t, but the principle mattered.

Spiralling her energy into the ground, she'd use the recoil of releasing the spiral to accelerate towards Kenichi, throwing a straight palm to his chest to open the fight.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:04 pm

And so, the first salvo begins. The Danava of Martial arts accelerating towards him at impressive speed, executing a palm strike towards his chest. His left arm would rise swiftly to meet her palm strike head on, diverting it from its intended course. Stepping in to catch her off guard, Kenichi would take a measured step forward, his right palm racing towards her chest in return. If the counterstrike landed successfully, Lethe would find that the force behind it was simply a firm push to send her flying back.

Kenichi recalled a time where he had allowed his spirit to give into his thunderous passion and how that backfired on him considerably, even if he left that day with good advice. Part of him was excitedly curious to see if Lethe retained memories of Ulv remembering his techniques. Another simply knew that this was a light clash. One where no one ought to come out injured unable to enjoy their day.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:14 am

Lethe

The world oozed like cool honey, her mind seeping all that she needed to know into her body, to best fight this new person. She had been one who had been moving off instinct and memory since her very birth, and so it was no problem for her to give up conscious control now. Lethe moved with an enamouring grace, the echo of every fighter who had ever studied their own body.

Crossing her free palm over herself as Kenichi struck, Lethe would disrupt the flight of Kenichi's own palm with her second, and then with a flick of her arm, launch the back of her hand to his face. It wasn't launched hard, and was more like a tap than anything, but it was designed to make him stagger from the blow and give her a second to recover and set up the second plan.

Moving her palm back into position, she would strike out with "The Dragon Soars in the Sky"; one of the Eighteen Dragon-Subduing Palm Techniques. Aiming for his sturnum, she'd throw a blow that was not particularly powerful due to her weak, young body, but would strike with precision and technique capable of throwing off a person's breathing rhythm.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum