Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Empty Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah)

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:06 pm
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) YpgwoEe

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

A vibrant sun overlooked the spirited city of lights. Civilians were operating without anything to disturb the solemn peace. Mothers and children were enjoying themselves in the park. Vandenreich foot soldiers were guarding and overlooking areas of the city for any mishap that might arise in the moment.

Traveling through this innovative work of art that now served as his home, Solomon could only marvel at everything unfolding before his eyes. It was the tail-end of the summer, the perfect time to step out for a day in the city. His morning began with a training session to keep his body in ideal shape.

Now, his afternoon would be spent reaping the benefits of his well-earned relaxation time. His idea of fun seemed tame, but he cared little for opinion, choosing a more secluded part of the city to enjoy some measure of peace and quiet. His eyes gazed at the sea, admiring the view from his vantage point at the pier.

Part of him stifled the urge to just soar over and leap in for a swim, carefree and without hesitation. However, the false image of nobility he held to his chest told him that such an act would be beneath him. His blue eyes remained on the flowing water, sighing softly as he pondered on his path moving forward.

Would his life always be defined by upholding an image? Did he possess enough of a will to step out and be brave, control his own life or let his father and his family, full of archaic philosophies, lead him like the puppet on a string? He didn't have the answers at the moment. For now, at least, he could enjoy this moment to observe, to see how others carried themselves. That was all he felt he could do in his position.

END POST | YEARNING FOR LIBERATION

Last edited by Iori on Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Empty Re: Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah)

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:14 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) 6EdIfMt

"You seem troubled" someone said suddenly, from his left. It seemed like she had simply appeared out of thin air, which wasn't that much of a lie. She was testing just how well she could walk around with an inverted reiryoku flow, a similar concept to her Shadow Casting.

"Can I help?" She asked, gently releasing her inversion. It was a lot of strain to keep her reiryoku flared out so she could see while inverting it with Shadow Casting all the time. And wasn't really of use, she was just kicking about new concepts for the fun of it these days.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Empty Re: Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah)

Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:16 pm

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

A sudden voice called out to him from his left, belonging to a woman who appeared as if she had appeared out of nowhere. Solomon was admittedly a little startled but his demeanor remained composed as he blinked his eyes, turning towards her. The young man tilted his head in curiosity as he turned towards her. There were those who could pick up on emotions through supernatural means, and so he wondered if that was how she was able to tell where his mind was. Then again, had his expression given off the hint? His aura, perhaps? Solomon chuckled a little, a polite bow to greet her. There was no one else here. There was no need to hide behind foolish bravado. A listening ear might well be a blessing disguise in his circumstance.

"Ah... Am I really such an open book? How could you tell?"

Last edited by Iori on Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:17 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You hide it physically, but not spiritually. Blindness has it's advantages when you see the world through it's spiritual output and input. My whole life has gone into studying the intricacies of spiritual energy, so I can pluck it like a string, and hear its beautiful and mournful melodies" Hannah would explain, reaching out a dainty, thin hand to the man to shake.

"I am Hannah Chiza, Lux Orior Representitive to the Vandenreich. It is a pleasure to meet you. And please, don't take my prying as obligation, everyone is entitled to their secrets"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:55 pm

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

Solomon hadn't immediately noticed that the elegant woman who appeared before him was blind. Blindness being a gift in this world was not an entirely surprising facet. When one sense is robbed, it surely strengthened all others. His hand would reach out towards her own, softly shaking her hand during her introduction. Hannah's peaceful aura was breath of fresh air. If nothing else, he couldn't think of a more proper individual with whom to share his concerns.

"The pleasure is all mine, Hannah. Solomon Richter. Personnel member of the Sternritter Division."

Solomon would find a place to sit down on the pier, offering Hannah a seat if she so desired. Willful listening ears were always welcomed. He didn't really keep secrets. Internalization was his true bane, if all else.

"No, of course not. A listening ear might be just what I need. I have no secrets to keep away. No, if I'm being honest, I think I've developed the fatal habit of holding things far too close to my chest. Have you ever felt as if the obligations to your loved ones have weighed you down in life? As if, no matter how much they say they love you, they don't truly understand you? Yet you must live up to their expectations all the same, to maintain the image they've established for you."

Last edited by Iori on Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:16 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Taking a seat, she would order some tea from a nearby shop. Spiritual Humans with dashing powers made delivery a breeze these days, so it wouldn't be too long for it to arrive.

"I wouldn't know. I haven't have loved ones in a long time, and the memories of my parents were one that let me be who I was. Admittedly, who I was helped them a lot, and I don't know how they would feel about the courses I have taken in my life. But I have always been fortunate that, for the most part, expectation of me aligned with my capabilities in the world.

Maybe you need to have a conversation with your family. To tell them what you want to do, and ask for their support in that avenue. And if they can not give it, then you will know they are using you. If they do give it, however well they manage to, then they really love you. Never assume another knows anything, as it is always better to be told something you know, than not told something you don't"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:31 pm

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

When the tea arrived at their table, Solomon took a generous sip before setting the cup down to listen to the woman, his undivided attention focused solely on her. A fond smile lined his lips, recalling the days where his expectations had indeed lined up with what his parents envisioned, carefree days where he only had his own dreams to work towards rather than honoring those of an entire generation of quincy. Even so, her advice was not entirely lost on him.

How would he approach it, he wondered? Solomon stroked his chin in quiet contemplation, ruminating on how he ought to move forward with the advice he was given. Toying with the straw, Solomon would pose another question in return.

"Wise words, indeed. Assumptions only leads to more confusion. That is a simple enough strategy, an ideal method even. The only issue is that It isn't entirely connected to my immediate family, but rather an entire hierarchy of quincy, somethin akin to a clan spanning many generations."

Solomon sighed softly, continuing on with his explanation. It was always difficult reflecting on the past. He detested the sting of regret. He wanted to be useful, he wanted to be strong, to represent an image he and those around him could be proud of.

"Truth be told, my parents separated a few years ago. They didn't divorce publicly but disagreements on my path in life and my choices led to an eventual dissolution between them. In the aftermath, I chose to stay with my father and lead the new generation of quincy. Sometimes, I find myself regretting that decision. Is that wrong? To cry foul once you feel the weight of the world is crashing down on you?"

"

Last edited by Iori on Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:04 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Has Cyrus stepped down already? Quincy really are going through leaders like the Shinigami. You don't have to compete with them on every avenue" Hannah commented, taking his words of leading the new generation as this man being the new leader of the Quincy.

Taking a sip of her tea, she would ponder his question for a moment before, shaking her head.

"Not particularly. Foolish, maybe, to test the depths of the water with both feet, but sometimes action needs to be taken. You have two routes now you know the difficulties inherent; do or do not. Carry on, and try to bare the weight, learn how to lead and gain people to support you. Or stop, hand it to another, and accept a position more your speed and capabilities. Never force yourself into a square hole if you are a round peg. You will merely damage both"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:27 pm

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

Solomon blinked softly as he turned to Hannah, a soft blush tinting his cheeks. Him succeeding the Grandmaster of the Vandenreich? It was a humorous misunderstanding that caused him to chuckle sheepishly, tapping at his straw. He felt himself a courageous man, but the idea of leading an entire organization was felt as if it were beyond him, not a measure close to his station. No, if he could be of assistance and fight alongside his fellow peers - that alone would suffice.

"My apologies, Lady Hannah. When I said new generation, I meant in reference to my entire family and each generation. They have chosen me to represent them and lead them as I conduct my duties in the Vandenreich. I could never dare to possess the bravery of the Grandmaster."

With that correction, Solomon returned to listening to the woman advise him. Her next words resonated perhaps more than the first, though her first step was far from meaningless in the grand scheme.

He wholly believed seeking counsel with his father might well lead to some measure of success, to see if their point of view aligned with the other. In truth, he found himself grateful to have crossed paths with this woman. It was oftentimes difficult to find willing listeners who could offer advice with some merit to it. Presented with two choices, Solomon could only move forward. The choice to step down or the choice to lead. A wise woman, indeed.

"Never force yourself into a square hole if you are a round peg, huh? A fitting analogy. I cannot deny the validity of those words. Two choices stand before me and I can either brave the storm or allow someone else to guide the ship."

Solomon sighed with a sense of relief as he continued to consume his beverage, a warm smile beaming through as he continued to converse with this pleasant Shinigami who chose to aid him with advice.

"I appreciate the care and wisdom you've shown towards me thus far, Lady Hannah. It is a rarity to find those who will offer their words as much as their ears and you've blessed with me both. The day is still early... might I offer something to you in return? Consider it a token of my gratitude. Anything from a meal or a listening ear or perhaps something else?"

Solomon had grown fond of her presence, and that aura emanating kindness and care. Perhaps he was not ready to part ways with her quite yet. He had a great surplus of resources than he could actually grasp or utilize, and his allowance was rather large. Why not offer the hand of kindness given unto him?

Last edited by Iori on Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:08 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

So not the entire young generation of Quincy, but rather his family's young generation. That made more sense, though less sense he was so worried about it. Family should talk to each other and elect the one best suited, no? She didn't know a lot about how families worked, not having had one for a long time. Still, she was more animate and lively these days, getting out from jail, reclaiming her Zanpaktou, and having more social freedoms than she had had for a while. So she decided to play a little prank on her friend here.

"Hmm, well. If you are interested in giving me a token of your gratitude, maybe you can marry off one of the beautiful women in your family, to me? I can always do with more wives, after all"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum