Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle of age (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle of age (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Battle of age (Private) Empty Battle of age (Private)

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:52 am
Spoiler:

Down town Karakura had a silent presence flowing over it, barely a sound flowing through. All of a sudden, a burst of rubble slung outwards sending bricks flying all over the street. It was night time, most likely everyone was sleeping. Standing in the midst of it all, was Hirokyuki, his body stood up straight twisting his neck to one side, sending out a few cracks from it then doing the same thing with the other side of his neck. Being in his shifter form always made him feel tense and uncomfortable, however he couldn't really go through Karakura in a demon form now could he? However, he just did break through a wall, it was likely there would be some kind of annoyance in the area. Stepping forward slowly, his body lusting for a good fight he hoped that his opponent would actually show up for a fight. The last few times he had to break the training equipment set up in his room back in the demon world, he was so hungry for battle it almost controlled him. the 7th circle archduke saw a few pest humans onlooking his sudden destruction. He scratched the back of his head, pointing at them with his sword and moved it so it pointed up the hill near the end of karakura down town, as if to say, 'fuck off'.

"Fucking humans... pain in my ass." He stretched his body once again, his excessive swearing probably got the worst of him at the moment. As he awaited the presence of his opponent, Allen Hitsara, he started to estimate the number of buildings in which would be destoryed or cut down by his blade in the attempt to slaughter eachother with mighty power. It would be interesting, seeing as he set up this challenge, he had never studied his powers at all only the fact he chose somebody close to his level for a start. Warming up he began to slice down the middle of the sidewalk, the blade slicing straight through mid air as he did so.

Battle of age (Private) Ap8OoJO

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle of age (Private) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Battle of age (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Battle of age (Private) Empty Re: Battle of age (Private)

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:24 am
Battle of age (Private) Allen-10

Allen Hitsara

"There's no point in denying your fate."

Downtown Karakura. Was it a peaceful place? Fuck no.

Many brawls had gone on in this part of karakura town. Many people have fought and died for various reasons. From petty reasoning like someone stealing food or a theft, to serious reasons like family vengeance or a personal vendetta.

Another one was about to take place.

Walking down a side-street of said downtown was Allen Hitsara. The only evil sugiura known. Was it strange, then, that he'd thirst for battle? Not at all. It was to be expected that someone of his kind nature would have a deceptively cunning and bloodthirsty other side. It was only natural.

Certainly he couldn't love to fight? Not a sweet and loyal guy like him? Oh yes, he did. He loved to fight, he loved battle, he loved blood, and he loved killing. If you are fooled by his compassionate facade, you have never seen him in a fight.

The man in question stood at six foot, one inch. His appearance was somewhat child-like, as his soft facial features and slim build accented. His hair was shoulder-length, and was a shocking snow-white, and his eyes were a light-silver. He had a scar under his left eye that was jagged and random down to his chin and up to his forehead. Allen walked at a pace that exceeded his usual style, preferring to get to the battlefield sooner rather than later. His outfit clung tightly to his body, the green long-sleeve vest with the hood and the black jeans nicely sticking out.

Allen turned a corner and saw his opponent, Hiroyuki Ichiro, coming down the sidewalk towards him. Allen smirked, "A little bit of a waste of energy to be randomely flaunting your sword around like that, doncha think?" Allen said, his voice raised a bit, his tone teasing.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle of age (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle of age (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 am
The 7th archduke train of thought was suddenly interrupted by a feeling of reiatsu fill the area, his body now tensed up. However, the pressure radiating off the figure was light for the moment, he could feel it grow as he creped closer. He continued to slash into thin air, before soon a figure turning the corner, advancing towards Hiroyuki. The comment which slipped from his mouth was rather interesting. While his focus was directly on Allen, Hiroyuki couldn't help his mind wondering at the question, he thought to himself, 'Wasting energy? pfft, not even.' Staring blankly into his eyes, he managed to pull a smile before sheathing his sword on his back and placing his human looking hand out in front, as if he was greeting the man? It may have been weird for a demon of such a ferocious calibre to greet someone with a handshake, but he still had his standards before starting a battle. As he raised his arm to stomach height of Allen, he adjusted his footing making a more stable stance just in case of a sudden attack from him.

"Hiroyuki Ichiro... That's my name" His deep voice echoed throughout the place, dust still in the air behind the demon, he acted totally oblivious to it. Whether or not Allen would accept the handshake, he didn't care. He just wanted to begin the slaughter fest of Allen, he was probably to over confident in his own strengths to even think about the fact he would probably and might get obliterated by his opponents powers, he was just going to have to go all out on this battle, regardless of the situation. He took a few steps backward, making sure he was out of range of any sword or fist, or even leg for that matter before his skin slowly began to tear away, a massive 7ft tall body erupting and morphing from a not so tiny body. The skin tore as the newly appearanced demon stood in front of him, looking down at the 6ft one man. However, in battle it didn't count on the size of the opponent he would still not take Allen lightly. Despite the massive structure of the 7th circle archduke, he was still quite mobile, barely hindering his movement in the slightest. He awaited... waiting for his opponent to make the first move.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle of age (Private) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Battle of age (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:04 pm
Battle of age (Private) Allen-10

Allen Hitsara

"There's no point in denying your fate."

Allen approached the man, the demon seemed to have prepared for this. That made things incredibly interesting. Allen had come unprepared. All he had brought was himself and his own powers, hell, he hadn't even trained beforehand. Not like he needed the training, he was one of the division leaders for the Kokuryuteishi.

Allen looked the man up and down, this one appeared to have a bit of fight to him even in his appearance. That could make this interesting as well. Allen loved those who put up a fight. They were more enjoyable than the easily slaughtered.

Allen took the man's hand, accepting the handshake as he nodded in greeting before releasing the hand and letting his hand swing by his side. "Hiroyuki Ichiro... That's my name" Allen smirked, "You challenged me, so you should already know my name. In case you don't, Allen Hitsara at your service." He chuckled.

Allen sighed softly watching the man change appearances. His gaze traveled upward to meet the demon's own. Allen placed a hand on his forehead, he had seen many demon transformations, many terrifying, some pointless. They failed to impress him anymore. Allen simply took a step back and raised his right hand to chest-height, angling his fingers in a claw-like formation and pointing them at the demon. Suddenly, and without warning, a green burst of energy flew from his index finger towards the demon at lightning speeds. Allen smiled, that was a test of speed. If it hit, the poison would slowly but surely start corroding through the demon's flesh wherever it had made contact. Judging by the strength of his opponent, it would take about ten posts to be noticeable, but it would happen much faster after that. If he missed, he would simply wait for the demon to make a move.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:53 am

Posting music

Cracking his neck, Hiroyuki now felt free his body was not cramped inside that tiny human body anymore, he always felt more open and free in demon form like he was more, mobile and fresh. The demon didn't really know much about his opponent, all he knew was the fact he had chosen a good fighter to go up against, the truth being he didn't even know much about him at all, only his name. His core emotions erupted as the large pulse of green, flowing, energy slung out towards the archduke from Allen's finger, however, he didn't even know what the ability would do, he would just hope in any case that it was something that would not be to devastating. Using Jigoku Sokudo, he had managed to slimly avoid the lightning speed attack, thinking quickly Ichiro dashed in, keeping his body around stomach height, but out of range from Allen's knees. Planting his right foot firmly into the ground in front of him, he would then rip his sword to the side, aiming to slice directly across his stomach.

"That all?!?" When his core emotions erupted, it released the fact he was going to be on the kill right at the start of the fight aiming for the kill straight away. There was no way they he would let Allen get the upper hand, because if his enemy got on the upper hand, there was no telling what would happen. In an attempt to set the pace, Hiroyuki Ichiro still kept his body low, even if his attack was unsuccessful he would point his demonic hand straight at his stomach saying the words softly but evilly, "Bōru Shi". The pulse of pure, black energy shot out towards the stomach of the Sugiura, hopefully obtaining a large scale hit directly planted into his stomach. If making full contact, the blast without a doubt would push Allen away a few metre's as well as injure. Only time would tell the results of his attacks. Ichiro was probably to cocky for his own good, the fact he was so cocky probably over took the thought of his enemy being without a doubt strong enough to kill him. The demon constantly told himself before hand, 'I will win'. The truth being he probably put to much thought into the fight.

Spoiler:

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum