Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair]

Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:42 pm
Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair] - Page 3 XfszaH3

REIDA RAY COPELAND

Reida's serious, almost grim expression from having woken up in such an unpleasant way finally lightened, the faintest smile coming across her lips at his words, at the feeling of that little affectionate gesture. She was one mighty lucky woman, she knew that for sure, and she left a gentle kiss of her own on his chest before she spoke again.

"Whatever comes next... I think breakfast sounds nice. A good warm cup'a coffee. Ain't exactly cold with you here, but I've never been the sorta lady to lay around all day."

It was the kind of banter that was more in line with the everyday Reida, the one that wasn't busy being consumed by insecurity about her decisions. She'd already taken this step, and she couldn't take it back even if she wanted to. That was how life worked. One step at a time, movin' forward, all that.

"Then again... I bet you could probably keep me here a little longer if ya tried."

Her small smile grew into a bit of a coy grin, and her hold on him grew just a little bit tighter again. She had to admit, she wondered if he'd bite.

END POST | CHISELED IN STONE
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair]

Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:32 am
Fire on the Mountain [Reida, Alastair] - Page 3 NWpzR2f

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH

Seeing Reida finally ease herself into a smile was everything to Alastair as they lay there, and he was all too quick to reciprocate when she responded in kind with a kiss of her own. He was one seriously lucky man, that was all that crossed his mind until she spoke again. She was right, of course, they should get up and make something of the day. That was what he would usually do too, even given the company.

Then she challenged him. Or rather threatened him with what he would certainly be a good time. He had resisted making any real move before she had made her pitch and was rewarded for it, feeling her suddenly cling to him a little more.

"Breakfast with you does sound pleasant..."

He already had one arm around her as she was nestling into him, it was not much effort at all to start rolling her off him and onto her back. From there, it was his turn to roll over and take a commanding position atop her. But Alastair could not quite follow through, stopping himself as he hovered above her with one arm propping him up so that he could gaze down at her. It was an enviable sight that he certainly had not grown used to seeing, all of her splayed out on the bed, and that was reason enough to take a moment and appreciate it one more time.

"But I could hardly leave you unsatisfied now, could I?"

Incandescent Memories | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum