Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Empty The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko]

Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:19 pm
The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] 4pBulXW

ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

There had been a great deal of work to be done within the Holy Roman Empire, and that had left Erchanhardt with a great deal to do. But now, finally, he'd been given enough time away to take his darling Himiko out on a trip. He would have liked to take her to the mountains, but there wasn't quite time for that. Still, one of his lodges in the woods was more than enough, and their little campsite by the river was quite comfortable.

Now he simply needed to find the right moment. Sitting at the water's edge, fishing pole in hand, Erchanhardt thought maybe over dinner might be best. Or perhaps before? It was all rather difficult, wasn't it?

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Empty Re: The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko]

Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:35 pm
The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Header6

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

It was always a treat to sneak away like this, not a day went past where Himiko wasn't thankful of Murasaki giving her this opportunity to be permanently stationed here since she knew it was just nothing but selfishness to be here. At the same time though that's why she worked so hard at it! Be happy with what you had even if she longed for a bit more and while she could try and push for it, it'd take away from it if they did that. Made sense though, you oughta be with a guy for a while before he proposed. Himiko could understand why people exercised restraint even if it served to work her up a bit inside.

"Have you caught anything yet, Dar~ling?"

She chimed in Erchanhardt's ear while leaning over from behind, eyes over at the water thoughtfully. Even though it was a casual trip she'd opted to wear her shihakusho, it was the most practical thing she had for the outdoors since everything else was so flashy. She might've loved looking good but she also liked her clothes being suited to the situation yanno?

Somewhere about the group of dogs that made her up shikai were running amok. Either playing with each other, amusing themselves with hunting or patrolling. She counted on her zanpakuto for a lot of things after all and loved to let him run about. Enjoy the world like she did! The one dog that had remained by her side was enjoying Himiko's hand lovingly scratching its ear.

THE FOX AND THE GEESE | END POST

The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Gamma_Signature
The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] CHARACTER_LISTThe Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Empty Re: The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko]

Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:45 pm

ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

Erchanhardt's faint smile grew a good deal wider as his dear girlfriend came and leaned over his shoulder, her voice always a beautiful sound. Watching the line carefully, he spoke in a low voice, not wanting to disturb any fish that might nibble by.

"Not yet, I'm afraid. Perhaps I ought to simply try your approach. It does always seem a good deal more effective."

Of course, he also found it quite attractive, but he felt that went without saying. Then again, did it? It wasn't as if he'd ever said such a thing openly, after all. Propriety had dictated that he not do so, but a desire to actually speak such a thought aloud only made the ring hidden on his person feel that much heavier. Reeling the line back in, he set the rod to the side, eyes still on the water for now.

"And, besides, I feel I've managed to learn a good bit from you. I think catching one of those with my hands should be no trouble, don't you?"

Despite himself, he was still a bit nervous. Perhaps that was only natural, but he would have rather preferred not to be hung up in such things. Simply asking would have made the whole matter much simpler, after all.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"It's worth a shot."

Himiko might've, but definitely was, trying to be a bit sexy. Trying to talk a bit more mature and composed than she did casually. I mean who didn't want to hear their girlfriend acting all sexy, right? That's just what she thought and she thought it was a pretty right way of thinking.

"It's alright if you don't catch anything though, you won't be emptyhanded."

Now she thought that sounded smooth and her composure broke for a cheeky little 'teehee' as she went to sit down next to him but her back to the river. She did miscalculate a bit though being all up in her head and all which put her a bit too close to the riverbank which gave way under her butt and she began the tenuous struggle of not going head over butt into the river next to him.

Oops.

The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] CHARACTER_LISTThe Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:10 pm

ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

It was rather good that Erchanhardt had already set the rod aside, as it gave him more than ample opportunity to reach out and wrap an arm around Himiko, pulling her all the closer and ensuring she didn't slip down into the river.

"No, I certainly won't be, will I?"

Ah. She really was charming. No, charming was not the word for it. It had been a bit long for him to simply consider her [/i]charming.[/i] No, they were well beyond that point, and he continued to speak a bit more affectionately now. He supposed now was a perfectly opportune time, hm?

"I think to have you in my arms is surely worth more than anything I might catch, my love."

He'd work toward it, here and now. He didn't wish to simply drop the words upon her unceremoniously, when he knew he would only ever speak them to her once.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:20 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

Ah, all's well that ends well. She gave a sigh of relief when she felt that big strong arm wrap around and keep her from getting drenched. Not that she minded a bit of water, it's how she fished, but who liked to fall into things unceremoniously? Though her tail did not escape unpunished for the fall. It did a bit to keep her cool though so that was nice!

"I'd hope I was! I'd be a little upset if a fishy had me beat like that."

She cheered playfully, the shock of the water making her return to her casual and nonchalant self rather than keep up her sexy, sexy composure. She liked to think this was far more appealing since it was just her. Nothing fancy shmancy, just Himiko.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:55 pm

ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

Erchanhardt couldn't help but chuckle at her little quip, finding that return to a chipper demeanor almost more appealing than her attempts to be seductive. It was unilaterally her, and what could be more beautiful than that?

"Rightfully so, I should think. But I can hardly imagine any creature ever surpassing you in such a way."

His free hand tensed briefly, then confidently moved to the pocket in which he'd kept the ring. Given the environment, he hadn't bothered to bring it along in a box or anything, but it was still in perfect condition. And, of course, considering his station, he'd spared absolutely no expense in it. A final bit of unsurety flickered through his thoughts for a moment, but it passed just as quickly. Any sense that he ought to say something poetic, or that he should make this grandiose, seemed foolish now. Their relationship had been built on simplicity, on being forward. He ought to honor that.

"Himiko, my dear. You've bettered my life in ways I can scarcely begin to describe, and I would like nothing more than for that to continue for the rest of my days. Our days."

And out came the ring, held up for her to see. Despite his nerves, he spoke evenly, confidently. After all, this was a rather important moment, wasn't it?

"Will you marry me?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:44 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

Speaking of fishy, he was acting a little bit weird for a moment. Where'd this come from? Well, a girl loved to be doted upon and everything by hearing her man talk and say that she was nothing but a wonder to his life and all but this came strange, she didn't know why she felt anticipation either.

Call it instincts.

Then he pulled the ring out and Himiko's puzzled look turned into flustered, her heart stopped for a moment like she'd faint but then it just ran on overdrive. Like super super fast kinda overdrive! She was feeling really hot now but that was her heart running a million miles an hour which made her short of breath, could she be having a heart attack upon having her fantasies realised? No way.

"Yes... Yes.... Yes. A million times yes and more!"

She said before basically shouting it into the woods so that every little critter heard her confirmation to his proposal. She'd make every little forest critter in these woods know that she was getting married and would spend the rest of her days with him and have a family with him and raise many kids together! Then she'd be a grandmother and they grow up too!

Himiko didn't give him a chance to escape now that'd he'd caught his fox, the shinigami's lips attacking his own while she left no shadow of a doubt as to how much she meant her words.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:04 pm

ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

It naturally pleased Erchanhardt to no end to see Himiko respond so excitedly, and any reservations he might have had about showing her physical affection were entirely gone now. After all, they were to be married, weren't they? There wasn't anything he ought to be concerned about now, and he kissed her back even as he slowly slipped the ring onto her finger.

But he didn't wish to simply kiss her here by the riverbank, and he picked her up effortlessly, never once faltering in his attentions. It wouldn't do to keep this here in the open, even if they were far from civilization. He doubted this would stay quite so simple as this, and the walls of their tent would be more than welcome.

After all, none should see a future empress in such a way, except for her emperor.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:15 am
The Duration of Life [Erchanhardt, Himiko] Peaceful
HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

The marriage proposal itself had been one thing but she was ill-prepared for what he promised next. It was greedy and super indulgent of her to want it though it had been something on her mind for longer than she'd care to admit, could ya blame a girl though? Admittedly the feeling of that ring making a home on her finger was a greater feeling of joy and satisfaction for her soul that would make anything her body ever get pale in comparison.

She didn't stop when she was lifted, the large dog beside them running off to the woods to stand guard with its copies. Nothing would disturb the pack's master and her mate if they had anything to say about it. So she continued to give him everything she could, eager to leave them both satisfied by the end of it.

Himiko gave it her fullest the whole way through, even after she exhausted herself she'd reach into the depths of her being to bring out more stamina. It was more intense than some of her training frankly and when she was finally spent she fell asleep next to him and stayed warm.

When she finally roused to the sound of chirping birds in the early morning she let out a small whine while stretching out her body that had gotten a bit tight in places from the cold. A small shiver from the early morning cold left her debating to herself whether she wanted to go bathe to get cleaned up or stick to him for warmth.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum