Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Empty Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette]

Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:01 am
Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] H5ry62M

KLEIN

Why was Klein even way out here in the desert? Right, trying to find any info on one of those rings Safira'd been after. Not like Klein wasn't interested in those, of course, but he couldn't say he cared too much about her ambitions. If they were really as powerful as they seemed, might not be a good idea to just hand them over to her whenever he found one. And, if they weren't all that, he might as well not even bother looking.

Ugh, what a headache. Finding a nice little niche in one of the dunes of Hueco Mundo, Klein laid himself down without so much as a care and stared up at the endless night above. This was comfy enough, wasn't it? Course, it would have been better with something softer than sand underneath him, but he'd figure something out later. Had to be a pretty lady around here willing to shelter a poor innocent boy, right?

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Empty Re: Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette]

Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:13 am
Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] HEADA_Lilynette_06

As Klein moved about, he probably wouldn't notice the blue form that had been watching him as he moved around and finally sat himself onto the dune. The creature, naturally, was intrigued. Arrancar weren't all THAT rare. But this one had a sortof .... air about it. The way it walked. The way it looked around. There wasn't quite that 'First one to Complain leaves with the Bloodstain" look that so many arrancar had in their eyes these days. A few hundred meters away, Lily herself emerged into Hueco Mundo, lightly rubbing the back of her neck as she eyed the general direction of the arrancar her wolf had picked up. Well well... whats this? A potential pack member? Well, maybe not the Ichigo group. That shit had been going sideways, and frankly... she was ...hesitant... to bring others into that little group. But that didn't mean Lilynette was gonna abandon her prime directive.

There was just a flicker, without even that dull static as Lilynette promptly cleared the distance between her and the arrancar with just one subtle step. Planting herself just a foot or so away from him, smirking as she pointed a thumb in the direction of the horizon. "View kinda gets old after a while huh?" She'd comment out of nowhere. Was she very likely to spook the little guy? Yea probably, but trying to find some safe, steady approach was just a pain in the ass these days.

"Always preferred the world of the livin myself. Always a pain in the ass to find a charger around here, ya know?" She ventured with a roguish smirk. No attempt at a greeting or anything like that. Just a playful bit of gaslighting, acting as if she'd been here the whole time.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:33 am

KLEIN

While Klein was generally pretty good at catching when someone was about to show up, he simply had not noticed when this new lady had showed up by his side. That actually annoyed him, though he didn't give any indication of that on the outside. He wasn't trying to start problems, after all, especially not with a lady that could apparently just sneak up on him like it was nothing.

"You know you oughta try and announce you're around a little less suddenly like that, someone might end up gettin' jumpy if you just sneak up, you know."

Klein's smile was wide, though, and didn't give much in the way of any indication that he'd been annoyed by her sudden appearance. He was, after all, just a nice boy.

"At least give your name first. I'm Klein."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0Time, Advance! [Klein, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:12 am

Sadly for Klein, Lilynette flat out spent her days trolling people on the internet, and his thinly veiled irritation was picked up on almost immediately. A sly, smug smirk spreading across her face almost instantly as he chastised her. "I could, but where's the fun in that? Besides, you don't look like the type to just suddenly attack cuz you were spooked." She pointed out casually enough. And Frankly, if her pesquisa was to be believed, it wouldn't matter even if he were. Still, he was taking this in stride, so she refrained from any other comments.

Well, not that she was usually prone to those around people like Klein. There was of course the low-hanging fruit of calling Klein 'Squirt' or 'Kiddo' or shit like that. But her own dire situation in such a state for ...psh... the better part of eighty years? She didn't do that shit. After all, she was well aware that what she was interacting with wasn't a child. The Picaro had a VERY distinct mannerism about them, this fella was far too eloquent for that.

Besides. Hueco Mundo rarely was kind enough to preserve innocence.

"Lilynette Gingerbuck, pleased to meetcha Klein."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:22 pm

KLEIN

"You sure? I've been told I'm pretty vicious, you know. Like a snake when I'm angry. Don't wanna surprise me, I might bite."

Klein gave a playful little grin as he said that, the fangs that marked his smile showing as he did so. Of course, it wasn't like it was an actual threat. He could tell she was far stronger than him, and besides, even if they were totally even he wasn't going to be relying on something stupid like his teeth.

"Lilynette... Feel like I've heard that somewhere before. But I don't think I'd forget a pretty face like that."

His grind grew wider, a touch more coy, but behind it his thoughts were racing in a much more serious manner. He definitely knew that name from somewhere, but where?

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:55 pm

Lilynette raised a brow. Her expression dropping for just a moment before she burst out laughing! A loud chuckle escaping her! Well well well, she saw a lot of types, but this one was adorable! A few of the wolves moved a bit closer, cold, empty eyes watching the exchange as Lilynette herself gave Klein a pat on the back. Not too hard, just firm. "Oh yea? Well I'll have to watch myself then." She snickered, peering a little. She didn't sense anything being sneakily prepared. No ceros around. He really was just a funny lil guy? Interesting. There was always something to watch out for in Hueco Mundo, and that was 'How did they survive this long?'. It was, thankfully, less of an issue with Arrancar, but she still had her wolves keep an eye on him, several of them laying about, watching lazily.

Oh? A flirter? She flashed a toothy smile at that. "Flattery eh? You're a little strange. Don't seem aggressive either..." She noted thoughtfully, openly eyeing him up and down, as if expecting some answer there. "Yea, yea. You probably heard of my other half better. Coyote Starrk. TECHNICALLY, we were both the Primera Espada. But well, he was the face." She murmured, sucking her teeth and waving a hand. A bit of pride hinting through. "So, you're from those days huh? Got a name?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:46 pm

KLEIN

"Strange, me? I guess I am a lot cuter than other Arrancar, huh?"

He took her comment in stride, not exactly wanting to broadcast the fact that he was markedly different from every other Arrancar he'd ever known. Klein did think her smile was quite attractive, though, and even if she wasn't exactly tall, she was certainly charming. And Primera Espada? Now that was someone he could be safe around.

"That one rings a bell too. I guess you could say I was around back then, but I hadn't pulled off my mask yet. Just hung out in my little cage, so I dunno if I had some name other people would've known better. Only one I've ever gone by is Klein."

Even Klein himself didn't exactly know the degree to which his memories had any relevance here, and while he knew he was throwing out more than he might normally admit, he also cared more about putting his memories in order than keeping up any ruse. He still had more than a few things up his sleeve.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:57 pm

She snorted a bit at that. He certainly laid it on thick. Was that his survival strategy? She rolled her eyes, but still smiled. Were he anything but an arrancar, she might have ruffled his head. But she was well aware that this was an old one. She gave most arrancar the benefit of the doubt, but this guy had made it abundantly clear he was hardly a Picaro. Though..... She paused at his explanation.

"Klein huh? Cage."' Oh she picked up on that one alright. Very few arrancar bothered the plain hollows outside of just flexing. Bothering to cage them? That sounded like Szayel's wheelhouse. No espada or Privaron in Aizen's army had any similar penchant or interest in collecting. Aside from Aroniero. But he usually ate those that caught HIS eye. "My condolences. And congratz on ditching that fucker. Always hoped he'da died along with the rest." She murmured, glancing out to the horizon before looking back to Klein. Hm.

"You ever been to the world of the living?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:04 pm

KLEIN

"Know who was doing it? I don't really remember anything from back then, so if he was really awful, I guess I'm a lucky boy."

He paused briefly at that, his smile returning to its typical toothy nature as he continued watching the horizon. Even if she seemed a little bit unhappy with the situation, Klein wasn't the sort to act like a downer. Never had been, never would be.

"Then again, I could've figured that out from the company right now, hm?"

Klein wasn't actually sure if he should tell her the truth or not. He'd been over quite a few times, working for Safira or just traveling. Ultimately, though, he nodded, figuring it wasn't too big a deal to be honest.

"I go there sometimes, yeah. It's usually a little dangerous if I just swing by, though, so I usually have to be careful."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:53 pm

Lilynette smirked just a little. Liking his ....optimistic outlook. There was something a little...off about him. Her instincts told her that much. But the fact of the matter was, just about every arrancar gave her that feeling. Ichigo gave her that feeling. Ignacio gave her that feeling. Even Tier gave her that feeling these days. He was probably hiding something.... but everyone was these days.

"Oh yea? A lucky guy huh? I guess that's pretty true." She hummed, standing up and giving an impish smile

. "On earth it just depends on where ya wind up. Some places are more chill about having us around. Especially if ya don't go drawing attention to yerself. EXTRA especially if you don't mind keeping the hollows from being fuckers around em." She pointed out. Sometimes you didn't even need to fight a hollow. Just show a bit of assertion and they just obeyed.

"You wanna tag along?" She offered to him. He seemed amicable enough, and well. Ichigo and Ignacio had no interest in such things. Maybe this little dude would.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum