Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna]

Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:45 am
Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 9YSuu0W

DORIAN DEMOISELLE | HEAD CHEF

"Personally, I think that's the only cooking that really matters. A chef like me just really cares about cooking for everyone."

That much was true, at least, and Dorian was certainly happy not to need to mislead a child any more than he already had. Even if it was for entirely good reasons, that was something that still left a bad taste in his mouth.

"There are still a few other homes that we'll need to stop by. I doubt I'll be allowed to pick up another delivery after this, though, so what say we get a snack once we've finished? My treat."

BURNED WRISTS, CUT HANDS | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna]

Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:55 am
Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Header5
INANNA KISHAR

"Awww, that's super sweet of you. You're like a magical girl, huh? You spread love to everyone with cooking. I wish I could be half as good a chef huh?"

She said cheerily while skipping behind him, trying really hard to keep up with him. Then he said a few more stops and a treat afterwards which had her nodding along with her approval.

"Hey Dorian. Why aren't you allowed to do another delivery? Will you get in lots of trouble if you did?"

FREE AS A BIRD | END POST

Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTNovelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADNovelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:03 am

"Something like that, I guess you could say. If you'd like to learn, I'd gladly teach you when things aren't quite so hectic, but you should know I've been told I'm strict in the kitchen."

Personally, he didn't think he was all that strict, at least not compared to the people he'd learned under. It wasn't as if anyone was crying in his kitchen, at the very least. Dorian was severe, admittedly, and kept his kitchen running smoothly no matter what, but he understood that everyone in the kitchen was to be trusted entirely. You didn't build that sort of rapport by lording over them.

"Something like that, yes. I've been told quite a few times over the past few days that I'm not to return to work, so I've been looking for things to do that won't be noticed. Don't go telling anyone though, hm? That's just a secret between you and I."

He gave her a wink, bringing a finger to his lips as if to really sell that this was a secret. He knew perfectly well that most people probably already knew he was doing this, but Dorian liked to throw Inanna a bone, which was further helped when they made it to their next stop and he took a few more parcels out of her container.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:17 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Um.. I don't really have anything to give back in return."

Inanna explained when he brought up teaching her how to cook, especially because she kind of liked cooking with Alex even if they weren't very good at it. That was kind of embarrassing but she didn't really think she had to be good at it to enjoy it.

"You know it's not good to overwork yourself, Dorian. You could get sick and hurt yourself, then you can't help other people anymore."

She didn't sound like she approved but Inanna wasn't really in the spot to lecture him on it. She'd probably do the exact same thing.

Novelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTNovelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADNovelty is the Universal Cry [Dorian, Inanna] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:39 am

"I wouldn't expect anything in return. Teaching it is reward enough, I think."

But Dorian could tell that she wasn't entirely thrilled at the idea, and he wasn't going to push her toward it. Not everyone wanted to cook at the level he did, and frankly, not everyone should have to. Food was meant to be a happy thing, and if one found happiness without needing to learn more, why should he interfere?

"Yes, I do agree. I don't mean to overwork myself, but it's something you pick up over the years, I suppose. That's why I think it'd be best if we simply got something to eat when this is through."

It was certainly better for his health to spend a bit of time enjoying a nice treat with a friendly little girl than to continue running himself ragged, after all.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:55 am
INANNA KISHAR

She might've given him a nice warm hug if she wasn't carrying all this food, he seemed like he needed it. It must be so tiring to do all the work that he puts himself through, she wondered where his best friend was. Did he have one?

"That sounds good. Then you should get some rest, Dorian. A nap's really good especially after some food. When I get tired I take a nap and then I feel better afterwards, it's also super comfy when you have someone to sleep with, it's like extra warm and cozy you know."

It didn't even cross her mind as to the implications of how that could be taken but Inanna said it with a totally innocent smile since she didn't get it one bit.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:19 pm

"You think so? I guess a nap could be alright."

In truth, Dorian hated the idea of resting when there was work to be done. It was a lesson he'd learned on the streets, in the kitchen, around other starving children. There wasn't time to rest if things needed to be done, but such a harsh worldview wasn't one he would give to her. He simply smiled and nodded.

"If you think it would be a good decision, I'll have to trust your judgement. I might even find my girlfriend and see if she'd like to join me."

Of course, he actually knew she'd probably yell at him for working as much as he had. But, then again, maybe that would be incentive for her to join him. Hm.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:27 pm
INANNA KISHAR

"Your girl friend? I see!"

Inanna thought it made complete sense as to why he had a friend that was a girl. He was super pretty as well, right? He probably had a lotta girls help him look like he did.

"That'll be really good for you I think. I always sleep with my girl friend too, do you and your girl friend cuddle as well?"

Nothing seemed out of place with what she just said. So Inanna kept walking while wondering what kind of friend that was a girl that Dorian must have. Was she tall? Did she have big boobs that were great to rest your head on? She probably had pretty long hair as well. Dorian must be really lucky to have such a good friend.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:55 pm

Dorian smiled at Inanna's cheer, thinking it was precious to hear about that. He wasn't completely certain as to whether they were on the same page as to what a girlfriend entailed, but whether or not they were, he thought it was quite endearing to hear about.

"We do. She's very cute, though don't tell her I said that. She might get a little embarrassed."

He grinned at that, actually thinking she probably would. But that didn't change that he was very much certain it was true, she was exceptionally cute.

"I have to imagine any girlfriend of yours must be as energetic as you, hm?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:02 pm
INANNA KISHAR

"Well I don't know who she is so I guess I couldn't tell her even if I wanted to."

Inanna did get a bit more jubilant when she heard Dorian ask about Alex. She'd be happy to tell him all about her. She was her best friend after all! So where did she begin with giving him all the details about her red-headed companion?

"Yeah, she's super energetic and full of pizazz. We spend heaps and heaps of time together, it's like from the moment we get up it's just doing stuff all the time together. I've known her for years now, I used to live at her place with her parents but now she lives with me and mum. Hey, what kind of things do you do with your girl friend, Dorian?"

She wanted to ask him if his girl friend was the one that did his make-up and all that but it'd be rude to assume. Better to hear him share all the wonderful things he did with this friend of his that was a girl.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum