Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana]

Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:35 am

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Mana was indeed the one who spoke those words to Ari, and she had indeed taken them to heart. Even if that moving forwards thing had been a bit hard for Ari, she was doing her best. Albeit, her best was still like trudging through a knee high river of mud; but she was still fighting against that mud the best she could. Even if both of them lacked the power to change the past, Arianda knew that changing the past never exactly ended well for those who wished to change it. However, Arianda was still glad to be with Mana, and glad that Mana was there with her, helping the demon wipe some of her fallen tears away. And it was true... they still had each other in the end, and Arianda was extremely glad for that. However, as Arianda relaxed against Mana, she couldn't help but stiffen as Mana mentioned something that seemed rather... outlandish to Ari.

"I-I didn't know Nidhana could be visited... I'm not sure if I could go with you, but I am very curious about what you would find."

It was an interesting thought, and possibly one that was too hopeful for Ari right now. Indeed, they wouldn't get their daughter back, but the thought was still compelling enough for Arianda to entertain. After all, she knew the general theory of Danava and Nidhana, but she had never entertained the idea that it could be visited. Honestly, it was almost as outlandish as travelling through space without some form of protection from the lack of atmosphere and pressure. Eventually, Arianda's attention was drawn back to Mana as the devil's hand pat Ari's head; an act that made the demon relax a tiny bit and once more lean back into Mana.

As Mana spoke again, Arianda couldn't help but blush. She had spoken a bit carelessly in a desire to try and comfort Mana. Of course, that led to a rather embarrassing moment of Arianda sheepishly burying her head in Mana's shoulder. However, her heart was soon warmed by what Mana had said; that she was there for Arianda, and that she would protect her. Arianda couldn't help but feel butterflies in her tummy and feel extremely gratified by that statement. No matter her addiction to Mana, which may soon be tamed for all Ari knew, she felt an honest tugging at her heartstrings that Mana would keep her safe. It was likely the best Mana could ever do for Ari at this point. Arianda couldn't help but hug Mana a bit tighter after Mana had ceased speaking.

In those moments of silence, where Arianda hugged Mana rather fiercely to show her appreciation to the woman, she found her mind wandering to the sadness for the loss of their child. And then, consequently, her brain flowed onto the prospect of their diminishing family. Normally, the only way to prevent a family from diminishing was to have a child... However, Arianda didn't fully desire to broach this subject with Mana. If Mana wished to have another child with Ari, she would surely approach Ari herself. Regardless, it was likely very easy for Mana to, once more, read Arianda like an open book; but also able to understand that it was a simple and brief desire. No matter how true it was, Arianda knew that such a prospect was not an option at the moment. Mana was recovering from a rather intense ordeal, and Arianda was in no place to be raising a child either. Because of this, Arianda suppressed the desire rather fiercely and resumed hugging Mana while breathing evenly.

"Thank you, Mana... Truly. Knowing that you're keeping me safe... it helps in a way that I cannot put into words. Truly, our daughter did right by you, Mana~"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana]

Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:22 pm

MANA ASTHAVON

Enter Mana's Post

"Nidhana is everywhere. It's not a single person or realm to me. If my supposed godly powers are worth anything, perhaps I can scan the living realm until I can find an answer."

After giving a hard sigh, The Demoness closed her eyes and knew her work was cut out for her when she was ready to bother with that. For now, she needed to focus on healing, recovering, and resting before making a grand expedition. So, her gem gaze opened once more before she saw the sight of Arianda blushing at her pat. With a snort coming out of Mana, she responded:

"Ya' are still out here blushing like an innocent schoolgirl at my mere touch this late in the game? Ya really are hopeless."

A gentle sigh escaped the devil's mouth as she felt the tight embrace of Arianda holding on to her body. After taking a few moments to look back, Mana returned the affection. Nothing really needed to be said at that moment, so she kept holding her until Arianda gave her gratitude for keeping her safe. As periods of silence lingered out, Mana gave out her response.

"I'm a devil, but there is no sense in destroying my own kind when the rest of the world already wants to do that. Save my wrath for my enemies, not those giving me love."

Now kissing the forehead of Arianda, The Demoness closed her eyes and rested it on top of Arianda:

"I love you and our family."

Yet, in her own mind, that was closed off to the smaller demon; Mana's own consciousness followed that up with this single thought:

'Even if it will bring you to ruin soon enough, Arianda. You will have to choose between me and the world someday.'

Code By:
[THEFROST]

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum