Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 Empty Re: Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette]

Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:59 pm
Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 W1mwNYM

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Retired Duvalier Liaison

"I know you will. I didn't make a partner of the Duvalier Group, I made a partner of you. So, once the dust has settled, I am sure we can resume our operations with what support you can offer."

A hand ran through his flaming locks, pulling them back off his face as he sat forward again. That much was certainly true, for all that he had tried to achieve with this move had come from the back of Arlette's aspirations, not Claudia's. He had considered that they might have been similar, but it seemed now that their futures were incompatible. A world without dictators and despots was a little different to a world on fire.

"So, is anyone staying with you? I can organise a detail of Sternritter by tomorrow morning, but I will have to do some explaining to my superiors. In the meantime, if you would prefer, I can stay with you until other arrangements can be made."

Embers Still Burn | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 Empty Re: Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette]

Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:07 am
Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 YJz2o1E

ARLETTE | VANDENREICH CONTRACTOR

There was a part of Arlette that very briefly thought to lie to him about her situation. To tell him that no, she had no one else here to stay with her. But that lie would have collapsed in no time, and frankly, it would have done her no good. So she simply took a long pull from her cigarette, still looking out over the City of Lights through the window.

"My chief business associate, Bauher Kleinmund, has been staying with me. Making sure I don't suddenly get worse. I don't think I need any special protection, especially when your city is already in a crisis of its own."

Certainly, Claudia was a dangerous woman, but even her reach was not omnipotent. She couldn't simply gain access in a place like this, and Arlette had done more than enough digging to know where the weakest links in the city's security were, where one could find a bribe made the most difference. Those were the very same places she'd addressed first in her own business.

"Thank you, Alastair."

NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED | END POST
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:56 am
Match and Kindling [Alastair, Arlette] - Page 3 W1mwNYM

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Retired Duvalier Liaison

Alastair was relieved that Arlette had more people here than just him for several reasons: chiefly that she was as safe and connected as could be, but it also allowed him to go home and catch up with Reida, and it was a chance to begin plotting whatever little subterfuge could be managed to mask his goals and intentions from Claudia's watchful gaze. He certainly would not have minded staying the night, but it would have meant more work to be done come the morrow and his workload was already piling up.

"Ah, I know Mr Kleinmund and his daughter. He seems capable enough, but do not hesitate to call if anything comes up. I'll get to work setting up a network for use when your sister arrives."

Rocking back to his feet, content enough with the status quo, and let a smile finally slip onto his features. She wasn't in a good way, it would take some time if that were to happen, but he was truly relieved that she was here. Alastair paused, considering whether to go for a handshake or a hug. Neither seemed to quite suit their situation, it was a little unique compared to most, so he settled eventually upon a curt nod.

"If anything comes up, don't hesitate to call me."

Embers Still Burn | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum