Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kururu
Kururu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh, hi PH Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh, hi PH Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Oh, hi PH Empty Oh, hi PH

Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:36 pm
Hi, my tag is Kururu. I am a former fan fic writer with quite a few contributions under my belt over the years under various names on sites ranging from the old school fanfiction.net to Ao3 and a few zines. I have been off the writing game a few years due to excessive work hours but due to transferring jobs I once again have time to myself.

I started with bleach when the anime started and read the manga from the beginning when the anime had its second filler arc. With the return of the anime and the hope to see things that were not explained in detail because of the rush placed on Kubo, my interest in Bleach has been ignited once again.

I have participated in various rp forums over the years including two now defunct bleach forums. I have had various roles over the years and have helped design a few forum, second life, and discord based systems.

I had considered revamping my older character archetypes for PH but have decided to design a new character from the ground up, but I still need to re-read a few areas before I move on to creating her application. I look forward to interacting with you all and hope to be very active for the foreseeable future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum