Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kururu
Kururu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Noise pollution. (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Noise pollution. (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Noise pollution. (open) Empty Noise pollution. (open)

Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:12 pm

The solitude and quiet of one of the smaller, older, and more remote training areas of what is now the fifth divisions domain is broken today by the melodic tones of earth based dance music. This particular training area while remote is within ear shot of the path to the den of maggots so while not directly in everyone's path many will cross this way.

From inside the walls of this minimalist training ground with a floor of hardened and packed clay and dirt open to the sky above rings a bell like metallic clang, matching the heavy and steady beat of the electronic dance number. The clangs however stop for every other song only to start up again when the next begins. On the air is the light smell of earth and maple, that just barely cut though the background smell of the surrounding trees

There on the inside is Tsukiko Okumura, fresh back from another set as guard inside the den of maggots focusing as usual on training. During the songs she dances along with the beat landing strong blows on a large metal pole on each heavy drum beat and moving seamlessly to kicks as she goes. A skilled observer would be able to tell that each blow is causing her some amount of pain and that at least for now she is not using Hakuda, instead she seems to be focusing on increasing her un-amplified base. As the song switches she moves to strength exercises, ranging from pushups and pullups to lifting makeshift atlas stones.

While she is focused on her training, she like a good member of the 5th would be paying attention to her surroundings, someone approaching would be noticed. However if one were skilled in stealth they may be able to observe without being noticed

|| End post ||Theme song:shatter me||
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Noise pollution. (open) Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Noise pollution. (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Noise pollution. (open) Empty Re: Noise pollution. (open)

Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:27 pm
Noise pollution. (open) 4I55nzL

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

The new faces around the Fifth Division were one of the biggest reasons to be out, about, and away from his work. It was almost as if the entire division had been swapped out and replaced in his absence, and now he needed to meet and interact with all of the people he didn't recognize. Today, he was looking into someone that had been around during his time as a foot soldier, and even during his Captaincy, albeit they had never personally met, Tsukiko Okumura.

She was someone who had been primarily a scout during World War 4, and was a member of the Omnitsukido before it was merged with the Gotei United and the Stealth Force, conjoining the two under a single banner. Yet, now she simply spent most of her time guarding the Maggot's Nest. That alone had struck his interest, and so, silent footsteps and a hushed spiritual presence carried him through the barracks.

As he was making his way through the path towards Maggot's Nest, he picked up on something: music, coming from a small, secluded area. He had noticed the oddity of the area before, but had never thought to investigate, since nothing seemed to be wrong with it. Slipping inside without a sound, Henrex took a moment to observe the young woman training.

"Interesting training regiment, miss Okumura. I know that there are some that use music as a way to keep their focus, but following the rhythm and beat with your movements in this context isn't something I've seen done often."

END POST
Kururu
Kururu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Noise pollution. (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Noise pollution. (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:20 pm

Tsukiko, being focused heavily on her training wasn't able to notice the Captains presence before he spoke, that alone was enough to reflect poorly on her abilities within the Stealth Corps at least in her mind and even worse the sudden voice caused her next heavy kick to land poorly with a loud tell tale *THWACK*

Tsukiko took a deep breath and let out an obviously irritated sigh but kept her back towards the newcomer without looking back

"Yes, it's unorthodox but effective, I took my mothers style and made it my own, now if you don't miiiinnddd..."

Tsukikos voice trailed as she turned around recognizing the fact that the one interrupting her training was not only a Captain but the Captain of the fifth. She quickly snapped to the Omnitsukido style of attention more out of a sudden panic than anything.

"I apologize Sir, I did not realize who was addressing me. Yes it is my personal style, It is also synergistic with my shikai" She added with a far more respectful tone.

She was aware of Henrex Astillions appearance and reputation as much as a foot solder or scout would be though with her focusing on guard duty and training for so long she was not exactly up to date with every coming and going, much in contrast to her previous assignments.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Noise pollution. (open) Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Noise pollution. (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:02 pm

Henrex stepped further into the isolated enclave, wincing lightly as he heard the tonal difference with the strike she made after he spoke. Nevertheless, she had been doing good beforehand. Despite the annoyed sigh and dismissive comment, Henrex just offered a warm smile as he approached her, raising his hands innocently.

"Calm down, there's no need for formalities. It's good that you've discovered a way to make a style your own. It makes you less predictable, and gives you a special style of combat that nobody can mimic."

His voice remained gentle and level as he stood to the side, making sure to keep enough distance in case she started her regiment again.

"I remember reading your file in passing during the advent of World War 4, though, we never ended up meeting personally. Would you like a training partner? I'm not particularly skilled in Hakuda, but I can help you in other areas. Is there anything specific that you're trying to learn and understand?"

END POST
Kururu
Kururu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:55 pm

Tsukiko blinks before giving a smirk, a compliment coming from a captain level was nothing to sneeze at

"Thank you, It's something that came naturally its served me well but it has a lot of room to improve " She adds with a serious tone.

Henrexes proposal caught her off guard, to her there was little other that took her time than training, it had been quite some time since she had trained with another, and she had never had the pleasure of exchanging blows with a captain. Even if he meant something far simpler the thought of it set a spark in her eye and subsequent smile that gave her answer before she could speak

"I could never turn down such an offer, if my time as a scout taught me anything, its that there are leagues that divide me and truly powerful individuals. I saw some of those battles I have a long way to go. My Hakuda and Hoho are sufficient but my Kido is sluggish. My shikai doesn't increase my range either so its a glaring weakness." She says matter-of-factly, with barely disguised enthusiasm at the thought of being able to train even briefly with a captain

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:25 pm

Training and teaching, thankfully, was not something he was rusty in, given his time in the academy before his return. So, he listened patiently as he listened to her. It was good that her Hakuda and Hoho were flourishing currently, but, the notion of her Kido being sluggish puzzled him. Her Shikai having a lack of increased range was hardly something troublesome when it came to come, and they would get to that in a moment, but, for now, he focused on the elephant in the room.

"Sluggish? Do you mean...literally? Are the spells slow, or, are you looking to improve your casting speed? Either of which is something I can do my best to help you with. As for your Shikai, let's put a pin in that for now."

Taking a few steps forward, he gently set a hand on her shoulder, guiding her a few steps back to create some distance between the two of them and the training dummy. With either scenario, it seemed like a rather easy problem to assess. If the spells themselves were slow, then, perhaps it was a matter of her own energy projection to manifest the spells. If she wanted to improve her casting speed, then, one possible solution would be to try and work their way through the spells and make the process feel smoother, to get her more used to it.

"Can you demonstrate Sho and Byakurai for me?"

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum