Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Empty The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]

Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:33 pm
The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  CB6zaHa

AMARANTA | THE BLAZING LIONESS

Another unfamiliar territory, another source of interest. America. Conversations held between fellow arrancar and sentient hollow. had painted her impression of this country to some extent, but Amaranta wished to confirm it with her own eyes, to observe these... americans. She had casually robbed a human of their motorcycle, driving toward Sierra Nevada. Or maybe she was already here? She didn't have a map, but frankly, she thought the concept of maps were stupid. Judging from her sense of smell and what her eyes revealed, her drive was successful. Arriving within a city filled with the hustle and bustle of civilians, Amaranta's eyes darted around in source of entertainment. Hm... what did those americans like to do? Oh yeah, something about stuffing their mouths full of fast food. Burgers, chicken, barbeque, the works. Where could she procure this food? The aroma stood out like a sore thumb.

Amaranta could smell the aromatics from a mile away, or rather, a few meters even. Gazing toward the source, she'd tilt her head with a curious grin. Jackelope, huh? The scent of grilled meat, burgers, and all sources of stuff was a little enticing. Hollow could get boring in the diet. Why not humor herself? Taking the equivalent of a casual drive, Amaranta would ride right through the door. She stopped her bike at a table full of civilians ready to enjoy their meal, leaned over the table and with menacing eyes, she simply said one thing to cause chaos at their table.

"Boo."

And like that, they exited their table immediately, some running off terrified, others going up to the register to request assistance.

"Damn, you guys are a bunch of cowards. I wanted to test your mettle, and you're all running on me. Oh well, more for me."

Grabbing a burger, Amaranta would take a ravenous bite, almost devouring it whole. Huh, well wasn't this nice? It was a series of unfamiliar flavors. Unfamiliar but welcomed flavors. This burger was pretty good. What else did they have in here she could eat for free?

END POST |TIME TO RAISE HELL

Last edited by Iori on Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Empty Re: The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]

Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:41 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Another day, another grocery run. At least, that's what it started out as. Normally, this area that Arianda visited was relatively quiet, and certainly didn't have anything too horribly loud in it aside from vehicles from residents and tourists alike. Of course, such reasons were why Arianda had no reason to be bothered when a noisy motorcycle blared it's way on by. However, in her lack of attention, she barely caught the tiniest hint of the trace of hollow energy; something quite akin to an Arrancar. Just as the motorcycle turned behind a building, and into a parking lot, the demon couldn't visually identify the source of the energy. Arianda couldn't help but grumble softly, briefly punting her purchased groceries through a swift portal, and then she started walking about town, idly searching for the source of the commotion; which was less commotion and more hollow energy.

During her search, in which Arianda had long since pulled a pair of scissors out of her pocket, she heard an honest commotion as a group ducked out of a restaurant Ari frequented. The demon couldn't help but slouch as she looked upon the building, and felt the same signature she had felt earlier. Arrancar, possibly... she simply shook her head slightly, calmly walking into the Jackelope.

Immediately upon entering the restaurant, Arianda found a sight that made the demon relatively infuriated. The owner, waiters, and a few other beings were hiding in the kitchen as this lioness looking woman, certainly an Arrancar, was chowing down on food that likely was not hers. The demon scoffed softly, and walked over with great ease. Upon drawing close, placed her hand on the table and leaned close to Amaranta. The demon, while giving off very little facial expressions, had eyes that could kill; even if they did briefly take in Amaranta's attractive form. Afterwards, however, Ari's scathing silver eyes stared at Amaranta's blue eyes.

"Are you planning on paying for that? Even if you are, it's not yours... Shit doesn't work the same here as they do in Hueco Mundo. Now, we can either do this the civilized way or the hard, possibly entertaining, way; drop the food, and leave these poor people alone. I'd rather not hurt someone so beautiful without good reason."

It wasn't a threat, just a simple statement. One in its simplicity that implied two things. They could talk it out, and Ari could possibly foot the bill and get Amaranta to apologize to the staff of the restaurant. Or, They could fight it out, and Ari would still foot the bill and make Amaranta apologize to them. Of course, they wouldn't fight in the restaurant! They would ruin it.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Empty Re: The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]

Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:22 am

Amaranta didn't pay attention to Arianda at first. She was enjoying every part of the free meal she was indulging in. Burgers, steaks, birthday cake... the works. Finally, she would turn towards Arianda, noting the woman's killer gaze as she washed down the food with a large cup of soda. Satisfied, though far from full, Amaranta rose up, towering over Arianda. That was an interesting gaze. It was the sort of look that could lead to conflict if she played her cards right. To be quite frank, she didn't even register half of what she was saying. The scathing gaze as she inched forward was plenty reason to retaliate, throw in a sneak attack, and deck this tiny bitch out. On the other hand, maybe this might be entertaining. Her scent was inhuman. What was she? Patting her head, Amaranta chuckled heartily as she leaned in. The blazing lioness stroked her chin contemplatively.

"Nah. I'm not paying for shit, princess. I approached the table, they ran away like a pack of pussies, and I helped myself to what I earned. I could care less where I am, either. Hueco Mundo? I simply fucking hunt. Here? Well, I don't even know what paying is. And what type of shit are you goin' about me being beautiful? If you want to kick my ass for stepping on their turf... just do it."

Last edited by Iori on Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:43 am

"Fine. I'll pay for you, but only if you apologize to them; one way or another, I will get that from you. And I mean just that, Arrancar, you are good lookin'. There's nothing else to say. But, if you want to have a good time, then I will gladly kick your ass for screwing around with good people... But not here. I don't want to destroy the Jackelope. Come."

Arianda grabbed Amaranta's arm, not giving a rats ass if she was stronger, if she was taller, she simply showed her surprisingly strong grip and then guided Amaranta to where they could safely fight. Frankly speaking, if Amaranta was willing to tussle, she was going to do it on Ari's terms, not her own. After all, the woman was messing with Ari's favorite restaurant; she was going to get the shit kicked out of her. And then Arianda was going to nurse the woman back to health, and maybe something honest could blossom from a less than honest meeting. However, the demon was more than happy to teach Amaranta what could happen if someone stole what wasn't theirs.

It took a few minutes, but Arianda had eventually guided them to a rather ample clearing, one that was free of people, animals, or things to accidentally injure. There were more than a few things to destroy, like trees and rocks, but the demon swiftly let go of Amaranta not caring if she turned her back to the woman; she could react more than fast enough if Amaranta decided to launch a surprise attack. After turning around, about one Amaranta's length away from the Arrancar, she summoned what appeared to be a Kite Shield on her left arm, and spun a pair of scissors around her finger, which swiftly grew into a very large pair of scissors; which Arianda turned around and held by the blade. Her silver eyes were still blazing, but her body and face were still... calm. Frankly speaking, even Amaranta might be able to find things admirable about Arianda in these few moments. Her posture, the way she held the shield and her sword, shit even the slight glimpse of muscle flexing in Ari's body.

"Come now... You can attack first. I'm Arianda Vael. A pleasure... I hope you last long enough to make this interesting. And I refuse to kill you... You honestly seem like fun if not for the lack of manners. Now, come... Let us begin."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:20 am

"There you go, shortie. Now you're speaking my language."

In truth, Amaranta was intrigued by this woman who appeared before her. She couldn't get a read on her strength. There was no familiar emission of spiritual energy, but her aura was certainly eye-opening. Even so, she was far from one to back down from a challenge, and the only language she spoke with is crossing blade and fist. Any of that extra rabble didn't really matter. A grin formed against her lips as she was guided along by Arianda. Within a few minutes, Arianda brought them towards a clearing that providing ample space for them to move. There weren't any humans around to bother them. No one to interrupt their spar. They could fight freely, without nothing to hinder their dance. Amaranta roared in excitement, settling into a fighting stance as she waited for the woman to prepare herself. She wanted to dominate this battle. Face her head-on and shut her up. Last long enough? Heh, she'd show her.

"You're too kind for your own good, short stuff. Name's Amaranta Valeria. Let's see if you can get me excied or if you're just a short lady talkin' good shit'."

A single step of Sonido would carry the tall woman forward, vanishing before the demon's eyes. In a flash, she would appear behind the woman, executing a flurry of blows at her back to get a feel for her reflexes and her fighting style. She expected her to evade, them, too. Amaranta wasn't exactly striking with precision in mind. Always good to get a feel for the enemy's abilities before savoring the rest of the meal in a battle. It made one's victory even more satisfying, truth be told.

Last edited by Iori on Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:37 pm

Was Ari too kind? Perhaps. However, Arianda wished to be fair and allow the woman to obtain the first strike at the very least. However, Arianda swiftly regretted her kindness, only because Amaranta made the fatal mistake of calling Ari short. A tiny twitch in her right eye was all that proceeded Amaranta's swift disappearance, only to reappear at Ari's back. The faint crack of the Sonido in front of her, and then suddenly behind her, caused Ari to react quite on instinct. In a rather interesting display of her own speed and force, before Amaranta launched her first punch, and as it was flying towards the demon, Arianda had spun around; slamming her shield into Amaranta's approaching fist in such a way that Arianda used the angle of her furious punching to her advantage. The intention was to completely block the initial hit and then throw off the remainder with a swift bit of skillful movement. Afterwards, Arianda's scissors swiftly turned into a sort of gauntlet, and the demon, using a sudden burst of demonic speed, did her best to deliver a jarring punch to Amaranta's jaw; a beautiful right hook. Afterwards, the demon swiftly used the distraction of her punch to slam Amaranta in the chest with her shield. Even if Amaranta was thrown off her feet, Arianda would not attack immediately. Instead, the demon surveyed Amaranta before her scissors morphed into a longsword, which she spun around once before brandishing it at Amaranta.

"Shall we dance, oh lion?"

Arianda grinned at the woman, and rushed Amaranta whether she was ready or not. The demon resorted to a flurry of shield bashes that Arianda executed in a glorious dance and show of technique. She used her blade and shield to block and parry punches, kicks, and other bodily harm to the best of her ability. Frankly speaking, Amaranta might be quite surprised by how Arianda displayed her expertise. She displayed her capability to thrust, cut, and otherwise maim in ways that were surprisingly small; but painful. Shallow wounds were all that Amaranta received from Ari's blade, but painful blunt force was something that Arianda did not hold back with. In particular, she tried to slam the pommel of her sword against Amaranta's chest, the demon's gaze surprisingly less... burning. In all honesty, it seemed like Ari was having a bit of fun; even if Amaranta had landed a few blows on Ari in their very likely ensuing blow by blow battle. Eventually, Arianda aimed a kick at Amaranta's stomach, hopefully earning them a bit of space from each other when Ari once more utilized a burst of demonic speed, the demon flicked blood off her blade, if there was any on there, and swiftly changed the weapon into what appeared to be a pair of kusarigama; a heavy chain attached to a small asian styled sickle. The other, the one in her left hand, looked partially hidden by the shield, but Arianda smiled some at Amaranta.

"Having fun yet, or am I too boring~?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:49 pm

Deflecting her fist with a shield was a solid technique, truth be told. Perhaps this little lady really was more than just talk., Amaranta certainly hoped that was the case. Each subsequent strike was deflected in a similar fashion, albeit with a pair of scissors that diverted her attack well enough to create an opening for Arianda to soar in with a roundhouse towards the woman's jaw. Hierro lessened the impact of the strike enough to prevent her from soaring through the air, allowing the leonine woman to maintain her sense of balance.

"It's Blazing Lioness, stupid. Address me with my full title. It's cooler that way."

Quickly shifting her hips, Amaranta would turn towards the woman as she approached her, fiercely following up her first assault with, transitioning into the second salvo of their duel. To be certain, Amaranta had concluded one damning facet from her attacks. Her martial prowess was exceptional. Foolhardy pursuits would likely spell her defeat if she chose to rush her in without a gameplan. That suited her just fine, honestly. Amaranta had no intent of matching her in speed or technique. No, she was a behemoth in raw strength, one who favored incorporating a unique blend of speed and precision.

Pulling her zanpakuto forward, Amaranta would scrape the weapon across the ground quick enough to create a steady swathe of flame, swinging the fire towards Arianda, an effort to keep her locking her into a blow-for-blow dance. Slamming her Rebelion against the ground again, Amaranta would circle around the woman, scraping the sword around with each cycle of motion. Bringing her sonido technique and her natural speed to bear, combining the two would allow her to maintain a steady distance, sparing little in the form of speech towards the woman's reply. Well, maybe a little. Even against an opponent that might outmatch her, Amaranta spared no expense in the way of language.

"Yeah, I'm not excited at all, shortie. You hit and talk like a bitch. I'm not sensing any fire at all. Think your gonna get me to pay these cowards for their meal with weak shit like that? Fuck off, hoe."

To be certain, those blunt-force strikes packed something. However, the woman's pain resilience and stubborn will wasn't going to let her show that. What type of apex predator would she be if she showed weakness? To hell with that shit.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:29 pm

Was this woman honestly trying to piss her off? Perhaps... and it certainly wasn't difficult to get Arianda past the point of angry to pissed. As the twin woman danced, Arianda's blows, while still quite strong, were intentionally shallow. It was foolhardy compassion, in truth, and Arianda decided it was for the best not to hold back; especially when Amaranta was able to land a specific attack with her sword for the first time. As a reward, and a minor slip up on Ari's part, Amaranta had earned a few burns on the demon's left arm; which was where she ended up blocking the majority of the damage thanks to the shield. However, the demon's eyebrows raised at the woman as she started to gain a bit more distance; and even more mockery. As far as Ari was concerned, that tore it.

During the brief span in which Amaranta was preparing another fiery strike, which Arianda realized thanks to how she scraped her Zanpakuto upon the ground a second time, Arianda had turned her Scissors into a great sword. While basic in design, it's crimson red blade glinted menacingly in the sunlight. And, in another moment, in which Ari may have sustained burns, she used the full effect of the possessive augment of her speed; closing the gap between herself and Amaranta much faster than she had moved before. A swift forwards stab, aimed towards the woman's abdomen, would accompany Ari's approach; followed by a headbutt if she had successfully landed her stab. Otherwise Ari, clothes likely singed and tattered now from their exchange, would execute a complex pattern of moves; all of which were intermingled with feints and trickery. However, one obvious change was apparent. Every single attack, no matter how effective, was with the clear intent to kill. Even if Arianda wasn't aiming for that particular fate, because she avoided vitals, the pure ferocity may even surprise Amaranta. As, before, Arianda wasn't delivering such withering attacks. Now, however, her pride had been insulted, and that was a far greater price for Amaranta to pay for. She would feel the honest bite of Ari's blade.

"I will make you pay, Blazing Lioness... Just not for what you think!"

Arianda's final word was followed by a brutal two-handed overhead strike, swift in execution but telegraphed relatively well. She was aiming for Amaranta's right shoulder, intending to prevent her the use of one arm; if only briefly. However, the attack, while savage, was well controlled to not cleave farther than her shoulder. Afterwards, Arianda would recover from either a miss or a hit, during said hit she would roughly kick Amaranta off her blade, and then swiftly changed her scissors into a halberd, which she spun around her body to try and force the woman to back off, taking a stance with the weapon afterwards. She glared at Amaranta with such pure fire in her eyes, likely collecting a few bruises and burns that had already started the process of healing; her silver eyes never leaving Amaranta's body or face. She was looking for a tell, a twitch, anything that would inform her of a coming move; anything that would allow her an upper hand.

"Personally, I don't think I give a rats ass if you pay for the meal for those stupid humans, I just want you to apologize to the owners. Now stop mewling like a bored cat."

Frankly speaking, if Amaranta was being a bit less insulting... she may like her more. However, it was hard for Arianda not to admire the woman to some degree for being so utterly fearless about close to everything she did; albeit, her goading had brought out a vindictive Ari who would very much beat the ever living shit out of Amaranta just to get an apology out of her. Albeit, Ari realized that she may end up taking care of the woman if they went at it too hard... Eh, whatever, problems for the future.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:24 pm

There it was - she could practically feel it in her aura. The slow burn of agitation, the subtle shift in her disposition. Amaranta simply couldn't stand all that graceful diction and being complimented on shit. Every moment she spent in this woman's company had frankly been annoying as hell up until this moment. Oh lion? Was she enjoying the battle or was she too boring? To hell with that. The battle just started, and any opinion of enjoyment could be measured after its conclusion. Indeed, that was always how the leonine woman handled battle. To be fair, Battle Commentary was fun, but hers was far from it at the moment. Amaranta's tall frame remained in perpetual motion, unwilling to yield any advantage to the demon trailing her in pursuit.

To her amusement, Arianda closed the distance almost instantaneously, appearing before the woman as she thrusted her sword towards the lioness' abdomen. Amaranta would evade the initial thrust by a hair's breadth, shifting on the heel of her backfoot to create a sliver of distance between them. However, that would be far from the end of her pursuit. Arianda soared in again, executing a wave of feints and diversions disguised as strikes before capping it off with a massive overhead to her shoulder. The strike landed successfully. Bringing forth all the Reiryoku she could bear, she fortified the hierro on her skin to lessen the blow of the impact. It did manage to cut through, yes, but Amaranta's arm wouldn't be compromised entirely. Her regeneration would quickly allow the wound to heal up while she worried about her enemy. As Arianda created distance between them again, Amaranta chuckled, mocking her voice as she finished.

" 'Now stop mewring rike a bored cat'. Wah, aporigize to th' owrners, blah blah blah.' I could imagine a thousand people who'd make me mewl, and spoiler alert, let's just say you wouldn't be one of them. Looking stupid and talking stupid, just like the average bimbo."

Finishing that statement, she'd give the woman the middle finger simply to mock her even more, as if she barely acknowledged her beyond anything other than a nuisance. An entertaining nuisance, yes, but one Amaranta would revel in defeating if she achieved victory.

"Let's just say you do kick my ass. What am I? A kid? I'm not waltzing back in to apologize for people who won't speak up for themselves. Good luck in that endeavor, dumbass."

Honestly, it was a bit reckless... but, why not just kick right into her ressurecion and turn this battle in her favor? If she really wanted to kick her ass, the woman wanted to see how much she could handle being burned in as she soared in and out for strikes. Charring her up sounded really fun at the moment. Even if she kicked her ass, she wanted to walk away from this fucking her up, too. That way, no one won.

Raising her Zanpakuto in an upward motion, Amaranta, with a mighty roar, uttered release phrase of Rebelion.

"Fan the flames, Rebellion!"

Subsequently, A golden orb of reiryoku enveloped her body in a fierce heat wave that enveloped her entirely as it spread out through a ten meter radius. When the heat dissipated, Amaranta walked out, her leonine appearance now taking on a far more fiery motif. Her hair was a sea of fire, her hands a pair or elongated claws, composed of fire. Her tail was longer and was now engulfed in fire as well. If it were an appearance change alone, that would be fine. However, within a forty meter radius, an intense heat wave would now dominated the area they were in. The Fiery Lioness peered towards the demon, bearing her fangs with glee. Arianda simply had no choice but to rush her down and end the battle quickly. Otherwise, all she'd feel is intense heat, dry moisture, and sheer discomfort. There were some fun tricks that came with this release, too, but she'd let Arianda have a first hand taste. Beckoning her forward with her claws, she growled in excitement.

"Let's Dance!"

END POST |FIRED UP

Last edited by Iori on Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:29 pm

POSSESSIVE DRIVE OF PAIN

ARIANDA VAEL

The Roar of Autumn[Amaranta, Arianda]  6EdIfMt

Artist: The Enigma TNG - Song: Insanity Syndrome - Word Count: N/A

"Your insults are hollow and without heart... I have heard better from a child..."

It was impossible to not be annoyed with Amaranta's insults and rude gestures. Frankly speaking, they were what fueled the fires of Arianda's rage to a point where the demon had reached a calm rage; one born from experience with taming her anger. Of course, it was not a perfect art, as her face wasn't all that calm; her eyes blazing with an intense fury. However, Arianda was briefly distracted from her anger by what Amaranta was doing. She was raising her Zanpakuto, and shouted what was clearly a release phrase; borne form her at the top of her lungs. Arianda simply watched, feeling the wave of intense heat roll over her. She tilted her head at the now fiery cat woman, new claws, fiery hair, a fiery tail, and what seemed to generally imply a melding with her theme of fire. Arianda nodded gently, calmly switching her scissors back to their normal form; once more holding the giant pair of scissors by the blade.

"Oh, now you want to dance? Very well, if you insist~"

Arianda raised her right hand, snapping her fingers. The sound was oddly nebulous in the sense that it was far louder than any snap should ever be. There was no change in energy from the demon, but the ground around her suddenly crackled with red lightning before Arianda was suddenly surrounded by that shower of red lightning; and then what appeared to be a different woman stood in Ari's place. She held a magnificent, and oversized, spear in her left hand, and her now crimson eyes stared at Amaranta with a deadly intent from around golden curtains of hair that framed her face. A rather unique outfit clothed her skin, no longer tarnished by burns, but there was something quite off. No matter how one looked at this demon, it was definitely the same woman. But she carried herself... with more pride, more strength, and far more determination to kill.

Without saying a word, Arianda raised her right hand, and four cages erupted from the ground; crimson petals dancing around the base of the constructs before two forks of red lightning jumped between the four cages before before they shot towards Amaranta at surprising speeds. Immediately after, Arianda arched back her left arm and hurled her spear at Amaranta with even more ferocity and speed than she had ever generated during the early phases of their conflict. Even if Arianda had to wait to hurl more lightning at Amaranta, the cages she could create at will would still be of great use.

Whether or not her first two attacks landed, albeit the likelihood of them landing was high thanks to her heightened state of power, Arianda would close distance with Amaranta with speed and ferocity, her crimson eyes flashing with a sadistic fury as she threw a punch at Amaranta's abdomen, immediately following up with an uppercut, a punch to the throat, and then a headbutt hard enough to easily cause fierce damage. Then, Arianda seemed to recall her spear to her side, slamming Amaranta with the blade in the intention to throw her back and away from Ari; possibly forcing her to crash into something if Ari was able to throw her back. If not, they would simply be briefly locked as Arianda continued to try to push Amaranta back in a show of pure force; one that was likely only effective thanks to her release. Otherwise, it was quite likely Amaranta would easily succeed in that regard.

However, even though every wound, every attack, and every single bit of pain that Ari inflicted on Amaranta, she was not aiming for vitals that honestly threatened her life. Then again, Ari knew enough of the principles on healing that she could take a bit of lee-way with blunt-force trauma. After all, blades were far worse for the flesh than one might think. Not to mention, Arianda no longer cared for words. She was going to make this fiery cat mewl for her at the end of the day. She cared not about her making an apology, not about her paying for the meal. She simply cared about making the woman pay and suffer just a bit for the harm she had done to Ari's pride. And that... that was not easily forgiven outside of such a contest of might. After the battle? Perhaps Arianda could like Amaranta... Perhaps.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum