Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola]

Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:21 am
Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Sola-header
SOLA VERRTUE | THE LUCHADOR

He agreed with that, being a hollow sucked. It's why he was so persistent about pulling his mask off to no effect for so long until some creep showed up and did that Luchador experiment or whatever it was. He said some stupid nonsense about how he was a complete failure and lacking in every area but Sola just wanted to prove that douche wrong. Losing everything didn't mean anything if you had somewhere to climb.

"Yeah. Very top, gonna suck once I get up there though. If I run out of people or things to challenge myself with then I'm going to have to look at trying to get rid of some of it and try again. Maybe I'll get stronger on the second run, you know? Find or do something different than the last time. What's that saying..."

Trial and error, not that it was on his head and while Kizuna was free to slide that in. Sola had already moved on from that.

"So hot stuff, how long did it take you to get your resurreccion anyway? I'm still working on it."

He said it pretty plainly despite just asking a real stupid question. Every arrancar had a zanpakuto after all except him but he met a lot less arrancar than he liked to let on. This chick was the first in what felt like weeks and the last asshole was a real prick.

MASKED ARRANCAR | END POST

Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTSticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADSticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola]

Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:34 am
Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 L8iPGQ1
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

It was one thing to climb, naturally, to grow and evolve. Everyone did that at some speed or another. it was just that Kizuna liked to see it happen faster, to watch change for its own sake and forward motion happen at any cost. And that was why, after hearing Sola mention his intentions of simply becoming weaker whenever he reached the pinnacle, she pushed him right toward the unkempt bed in the corner of her shack. Before, there'd just been amusement in her eyes, but now there was a bit more.

Of course, she wasn't some animal. She still wanted to have their little conversation here, even as her hands started to do a little more wandering. He'd said something interesting enough that Kizuna couldn't help but pick at it.

"Every Arrancar's got their resurreccion soon as they pull off their mask. Well, guess I shouldn't say every Arrancar anymore, eh?"

END POST | LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:41 am
Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Sola-header
SOLA VERRTUE | THE LUCHADOR

Well, as much as he'd like to simply take this here advance as a challenge Sola was a bit distracted by this revelation she'd given to him. What the heck, every arrancar just instantly got their zanpakuto? Now that sounded lame as shit, when he was a hollow those shinigami had to work at it you know? Assuming he ever got one of those resurreccions he intended to show off to those other arrancar how them skipping out on the work would cost them dearly.

"You fucking serious? Shit. Well, I guess I am a Luchador. That creep said he'd just kinda done something weird with my mask instead of sealing it into a zanpakuto shape. Doesn't matter though, even if it's impossible I'll just figure out a way to get some cool powered up form or something."

He laughed a bit there but he was also completely serious. The idea of it being impossible was honestly just tempting him even more, if she wasn't on top of him right now working her lady magic and making his neurons fire then he'd definitely be trying to think about how to get himself some cool super mode right about now.

MASKED ARRANCAR | END POST

Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Sticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTSticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADSticks and Stones [Kizuna, Sola] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum